Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1387682 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by damsel020: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2014
This sounds interesting, me I don't want whala o. Cos ve also called all d nos and no one seem to know anything.

@uchetobi can u help with this info?

Snowles:

Funny i had the same experience, couldn't reach anyone willing to take payment for the epidural. Called the number i was given for the anesthesiologists but they said i had no account with them! Called the hospital and they said it had nothing to do with them. I never received a bill from them so i let it go. ..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shelly23: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Florida is pretty expensive. I'm going to Orlando and the prices i'm getting aren't cheap at all! The further south you go though, it gets considerably cheaper (south meaning Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Sarasota, etc)
In Tampa, I know of St Joseph's, lived there for 2 yrs and my neighbor at the time had her baby there.

prettymum: I joined this forum yesterday and going through various question and comments has been so helpful. I am a bit of relieved now.

Okay before I make another decision , please do we have mamas in the house who knows any good and cheap hospital and doctor in tampa ...

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 12:57am On Sep 29, 2014
My people, how you all doing? We are back to 9ja and settling down quite nicely with our twins.

I will just try to run down a short summary on how our stay in Arizona went.

Wifey, daughter and MIL left for phoenix at 32weeks 5days via houston using united. At the POE, wifey went with all neccesary documents including cash more than 10K dollars which she declared, the intrestingg part is that it kind of caused some distraction and they didn't bother to ask for any other document rather they sent her to another room where they were more concerned about why she hasd above 10K dolls. Immediately, she told them she wanted to use it for hospital bills they just stamped her and let her go. ( I think that is a tip).

We rented an apartment that was was quite far from MIHS (almost 2hour by bus and 20mins by car). The place was very nice with all the amenities a home should have, paid 1K dolls a month. The apartment had three balconies, swimming pool down stairs and had 3 big malls with most of the major outlets and stores in it. These malls are a stone throw away. We did not mind the distance cause in phoenix you can buy a day pass which can enable you ride all buses for the day for 4dollars ( from circle K store) . So we leave early for appointment and use a cab if we are late or in an emergency. Note that we rarely used the cab. ( tip : do not narrow your search for accomodation to places close to the hospital, there are places that are spacious, very nice and cosy for even less cost, the only challenge would be the distace and this can be overcome by leaving for appoinment well in time with bus).

As I mentioned in my previous post, MIHS is a good hospital and I liked their professional services. All you need to take to the hospital when going for delivery is what you will wear when you are discharged and your baby car seat which you can purchase at the hospital for 30 dolls, every other thing will be given to you at the hospital. Gifts inclusive will be given to you.

After getting your baby's birth cert at vitals office and passport at Tucson, youi can apply for your child's Nigerian visa yourself, just follow the guidelines on Nigerian immigration website and you should be good to go.

Finally, I want to thank God and every one that has helped me, from fabulousmum to Chima to Oyema to Seun to ada to all of you, can't remember all your names now. Thanks a lot.

Let me mention that a lot people eventually have issues at POE and are actually deported while some have complications during child birth and have escalated bills running into thousands of dollars and don't come back here to mention it. (Tip : pray to God for Favour and safe delivery with no complication and do not be carried away by the many sucessful stories here)

I am very available if any body needs my help or needs me to throw more light on any aspect of my experience.

One love

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by yettidear(f): 1:51am On Sep 29, 2014
shelly23: I'm also considering Orlando. Unfortunately, the hospitals there are very expensive and from my research so far, they're not inclined to give discounts to self pay patients, their costs are fixed.

So far, these are the estimates i've gotten:
Winnie Palmer Hospital
Normal- 4500 Epidural 900, CS-7600 Epidural 1050

Health Central Ocoee
Normal-5200, CS-7600 gave me a number to call for cost of epidural

Florida Hospital East Orlando (they have like 7 or 8 different locations, choose the one closest to you)
Normal-4240 epidural 850, CS-6890, Epidural 1200

These are all excluding doctor's fees.

The 2 doctors i've spoken to so far (Dr Waite and Dr Orgello) quoted 3900 and 3200.

If you find anything cheaper, please let me know.

I've started looking at options in houston, since that is cheaper.

@Shelly23

I found a hospital for my sister close to Miami. It is a long drive from Orlando though, but is seems pretty cheap. They charge $2300 for Standard Delivery & $3200 for Cesarean Delivery. If you go for this hospital please consider the distance from Orlando. I will keep you posted if I find any closer to Orlando. Check this link for more info; http://www.hialeahhosp.com/en-US/ourServices/medicalServices/Pages/MaternityServices.aspx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shagaman: 2:28am On Sep 29, 2014
@oawele please can i have your email address,i have plans for my wife to deliver in the US,i liked your arrangement it suits me well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by akelvin(f): 3:26am On Sep 29, 2014
@owale:welcome back thank God for his mercies n for sound health for both mother n babies.pls if u could give me d name of d apartment n is it a studio, or one bed? will b expecting a reply as I'm looking for a place to settle dwn
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2014
oawele: My people, how you all doing? We are back to 9ja and settling down quite nicely with our twins.

Wifey, daughter and MIL left for phoenix at 32weeks 5days via houston using united. At the POE, wifey went with all neccesary documents including cash more than 10K dollars which she declared, the intrestingg part is that it kind of caused some distraction and they didn't bother to ask for any other document rather they sent her to another room where they were more concerned about why she hasd above 10K dolls. Immediately, she told them she wanted to use it for hospital bills they just stamped her and let her go. ( I think that is a tip).

We
rented an apartment that was was quite far from MIHS (almost 2hour by bus and 20mins by car). The place was very nice with all the amenities a home should have, paid 1K dolls a month. The apartment had three balconies, swimming pool down stairs and had 3 big malls with most of the major outlets and stores in it. These malls are a stone throw away. We did not mind the distance cause in phoenix you can buy a day pass which can enable you ride all buses for the day for 4dollars ( from circle K store) . So we leave early for appointment and use a cab if we are late or in an emergency. Note that we rarely used the cab. ( tip : do not narrow your search for accomodation to places close to the hospital, there are places that are spacious, very nice and cosy for even less cost, the only challenge would be the distace and this can be overcome by leaving for appoinment well in time with bus).

As I mentioned in my previous post, MIHS is a good hospital and I liked their professional services. All you need to take to the hospital when going for delivery is what you will wear when you are discharged and your baby car seat which you can purchase at the hospital for 30 dolls, every other thing will be given to you at the hospital. Gifts inclusive will be given to you.

After getting your baby's birth cert at vitals office and passport at Tucson, youi can apply for your child's Nigerian visa yourself, just follow the guidelines on Nigerian immigration website and you should be good to go.

Finally, I want to thank God and every one that has helped me, from fabulousmum to Chima to Oyema to Seun to ada to all of you, can't remember all your names now. Thanks a lot.

Let me mention that a lot people eventually have issues at POE and are actually deported while some have complications during child birth and have escalated bills running into thousands of dollars and don't come back here to mention it. (Tip : pray to God for Favour and safe delivery with no complication and do not be carried away by the many sucessful stories here)

I am very available if any body needs my help or needs me to throw more light on any aspect of my experience.

One love
akelvin: @owale:welcome back thank God for his mercies n for sound health for both mother n babies.pls if u could give me d name of d apartment n is it a studio, or one bed? will b expecting a reply as I'm looking for a place to settle dwn
akelvin: @owale:welcome back thank God for his mercies n for sound health for both mother n babies.pls if u could give me d name of d apartment n is it a studio, or one bed? will b expecting a reply as I'm looking for a place to settle dwn

Oawele, congrats for the successful outing,my love to mother and the babies. Thanks for sharing. Please help out with the name of the apartment cos I really would like some place tidy and close to shopping malls.I was at the verge of making a mistake to get a place close to the hospital. If the aprtment u used isn't available please can I have the location so I can look out for others in the vicinity. Thanks .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dabigwalls: 4:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Happy to announce the safe arrival of our son 3 days back. Apologies about the late notice but my wife is doing very fine in El Paso. This forum, I troway salute gidigba and thank you all for valuable info.

To God eternal, our shadow of lights without variation, the only wise God, take all the glory for this. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2014
shagaman: @oawele please can i have your email address,i have plans for my wife to deliver in the US,i liked your arrangement it suits me well

Which part of the arrangement do you like? I am getting quite a number of PM, would rather reply here than individually. Bear with me.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2014
MadameU:

Oawele, congrats for the successful outing,my love to mother and the babies. Thanks for sharing. Please help out with the name of the apartment cos I really would like some place tidy and close to shopping malls.I was at the verge of making a mistake to get a place close to the hospital. If the aprtment u used isn't available please can I have the location so I can look out for others in the vicinity. Thanks .

These apartments are not extended stay per say, they are houses for rent. You can get some from estate agents websites. Some of these apartment don't need you to have a SSN or be a citizen of US, but you have to be careful who you deal with and you need to research the area well to ascertain that it suits you.

Note that if you are coming alone and would need all the help, you should get places like crossroad where a lot nairalander tend to stay and help each other.

I will post som sites that estate mangers or landlands advertise apartments for rent but you need to research just the same way you research for hospital. ‘it can be difficult but I was lucky to get one quite easily with the help of a friend.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2014
oawele:

These apartments are not extended stay per say, they are houses for rent. You can get some from estate agents websites. Some of these apartment don't need you to have a SSN or be a citizen of US, but you have to be careful who you deal with and you need to research the area well to ascertain that it suits you.

Note that if you are coming alone and would need all the help, you should get places like crossroad where a lot nairalander tend to stay and help each other.

I will post som sites that estate mangers or landlands advertise apartments for rent but you need to research just the same way you research for hospital. ‘it can be difficult but I was lucky to get one quite easily with the help of a friend.

I understand your point, I personally have tried out some apartments which aren't extended stays I have only heard from one of them, knowing the particular region with good neighbourhoods and access to bus line and closeby shopping is what I'm particular about @this point.I see tempe,chandler,mesa,scottsdale etc that's y a referral of some sort would help.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2014
These are two sites you can use to get such apartments.

http://www.trulia.com/

http://www.zillow.com/

Please do your home work well, some areas in Phoenix are not good places to stay ( Drugs and crime prone areas).

Hope this helps....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by OMary83: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Good day House,am a new member and have gone thru page 1 to 162 and there is nothing on Kentucky hospitals.I need help 4 a cheap hospital in Kentucky because am having my 1st baby and have family there.I truly appreciate all d information I got so far abt birthing in USA.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2014
@Oawele: Congrats oga sir and thank God for possibilities. Please is there a way I can see a sample of the consent letter for US visa. Will like to know the content or you can post it here. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2014
lizcom25: @Oawele: Congrats oga sir and thank God for possibilities. Please is there a way I can see a sample of the consent letter for US visa. Will like to know the content or you can post it here. Thanks

Dont understand what you mean by consent letter but if you mean the reply gotten from US embassy on telling them your intention to give birth in the States, i would have to start digging my archives for that, however, it is the regular responce they give every one.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
MerryMom: Phoenix mamas, all these gifts you are sharing, diaris God o! grin

You no dey go phoenix? Thought you made the December cut off date.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2014
oawele: My people, how you all doing? We are back to 9ja and settling down quite nicely with our twins.

We rented an apartment that was was quite far from MIHS (almost 2hour by bus and 20mins by car). The place was very nice with all the amenities a home should have, paid 1K dolls a month. The apartment had three balconies, swimming pool down stairs and had 3 big malls with most of the major outlets and stores in it. These malls are a stone throw away. We did not mind the distance cause in phoenix you can buy a day pass which can enable you ride all buses for the day for 4dollars ( from circle K store) . So we leave early for appointment and use a cab if we are late or in an emergency. Note that we rarely used the cab. ( tip : do not narrow your search for accomodation to places close to the hospital, there are places that are spacious, very nice and cosy for even less cost, the only challenge would be the distace and this can be overcome by leaving for appoinment well in time with bus).

One love

Congratulations! God bless your little ones. Please help with the name of the apartments you stayed at. I'm not particular about being close to the hospital, hospital isn't everyday waka, but I think shopping and creche should be close. I got a 3 bedroom and 2bathroom apartment at Parkwood apartments for $1,200. It's a fair price considering myself and my friends will share the cost. We are 3 mum's with 3 toddlers only 2 of us are pregnant though. Please just help with the name of the apartment you stayed so we can check it out online. Please. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2014
@oawele, welcome home. I seriously key into your testimony, both smooth POEs, safe delivery, smooth documentation, good accommodation, good hospital attendants and safe return home. My hubby had to remind me last week that this journey is only by GOD's grace and not based on my planning and thinking alone. I needed to sit back and realign my priorities as I am getting closer to my departure. It will be well for all of us on this blog, to go there safely and come back safely with our babies, mothers, fathers all happy and well, IJN, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lisamarris(f): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2014
TokyoBulls: Thanks everyone for all the information shared. PLEASE my wife's EDD is November 18 (we are planning she leaves Nigeria October 3), and we've contacted a hospital/doctor in Houston, Texas. We have paid 100% of hospital bill for normal delivery ($3,100) and I am planning to make 100% of obGyn fees ($1,600) on Monday, August 18. However, we were at the US Embassy Office last Monday and our application was refused, but was told we can apply again at any time so I applied the next day, but yet to get an appointment date. I suspect 2 reasons. 1. Our travel and tour firm wasn't aware I had made payments so she had vacation and Walt Disney on the application forms. I didn't know before she submitted the forms but decided to be upright with the consular. She is going to the US to have our baby while I am going for vacation for 1 week. 2. My dressing was smart casual. I wore a pair of jeans on a short-sleeve shirt and converse. Normally, people think I'm like 8 years younger because of my baby face too. I'm 34 and I've been addressed as a 26-year old young man several times.

Question is, what's the experience with Abuja and Lagos? Do I schedule the new appointment in Abuja or come to Lagos? What's your dressing got to do with it?

. please can you provide more info on your hospital and doctor. i will likely be in texas also. thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2014
dabigwalls: Happy to announce the safe arrival of our son 3 days back. Apologies about the late notice but my wife is doing very fine in El Paso. This forum, I troway salute gidigba and thank you all for valuable info.

To God eternal, our shadow of lights without variation, the only wise God, take all the glory for this. Amen
Congrats dabigwalls. Regards to mother and son.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
@raii, na. It's always been El Paso. wink
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello everyone
Many congrats @oawele on your successful return with your family and kids and many thanks for posting that. Please I would like to know how your wife's experience on the United flight went, on both legs of the journey. Cos Ive also just booked a United flight to Elpaso via Houston for October 11,me and my mum. The United reviews online are really scary but i just want to know first hand from you how it went, not like i can change the ticket anyways.
Many congrats to @dabigwalls on your son's birth. Please i would like to know about your accomodation plans if you dont mind. Are you at the mostly used Intown Suites or somewhere else? Also what's transportation within the town like? How easy/difficult is it? I plan to be there for october 12 and though ive booked Intown suites, Im still game for a change if I see a better option at considerable price as well. Thanks guys.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lisamarris(f): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
hollabeesy2014: No one seems to be talking about WHMC. Hosp bill is 2500 n dr hunyh charges 2k. All test is approximately 500. D place seems to b a second option for me.... After mihs don break my back.

hi hollabeesy2014. thanks for your info. Do you have any phone numbers i could call in respect of the details you provided?Also, to ensure that there are no hidden charges anywhere.lo. Thank you very much.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by akelvin(f): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
MadameU:
I understand your point, I personally have tried out some apartments which aren't extended stays I have only heard from one of them, knowing the particular region with good neighbourhoods and access to bus line and closeby shopping is what I'm particular about @this point.I see tempe,chandler,mesa,scottsdale etc that's y a referral of some sort would help.thanks
[quote author=MadameU]
Exactly my point my concerns r d neighborhood also cos they r areas we were told to avoid.contacted some agents n had some apartments to check out when we arrived,my hubby's friend who once stayed in phoenix said we should look at d north area dat those areas r safe including Tempe,Scottsdale is nice is where d millionaires r so rents r on d high side,n some I can't remember except wit d map though avoid the west of phoenix high crime rate n drug activities there especially d macdowells axis,the south side also ,isbetter understood wit d map we came in n paid for a week in extended stay to go look out d apartment we ave in mind n d receptionist were nice spoke to them n they gave us two maps explained n mapped out areas to avoid especially as I'm with a kid n d cab guy who took us also said same thing brought out a map after gisting wit my hubby n mapped out areas to avoid all saying same thing.took it dat is God directing our movements so we don't fall in a bad neighborhood cos two diff cab guys we used were really nice n told us abt d places n places to avoid n d hotel also (God's favour) we ave an agent we r meeting in d morning to show us some houses
Is actually a one bed I'm going for so that's what will b going out to see.will come back n give u info on d places if they r okay.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fabulousmom: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Oawele, welcome back. Finally. Yippee!!! I'm so glad to read from you. How are my twins doing? And their mom?

@dabigwalls, congratulations on the arrival of your baby. May God bless and protect the little one.

House,

Our wonderful Egariyi has also put to bed. Again, please join me to welcome her cute son.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks a lot akelvin. I would be expecting a feedback from you, its good to know there's someone out there who understands my concern, I hope you are having a good time already in Phoenix.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsDGN:

Congratulations! God bless your little ones. Please help with the name of the apartments you stayed at. I'm not particular about being close to the hospital, hospital isn't everyday waka, but I think shopping and creche should be close. I got a 3 bedroom and 2bathroom apartment at Parkwood apartments for $1,200. It's a fair price considering myself and my friends will share the cost. We are 3 mum's with 3 toddlers only 2 of us are pregnant though. Please just help with the name of the apartment you stayed so we can check it out online. Please. Thank you.

This is estate i stayed in http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/12222-N-Paradise-Village-Pkwy-S-138-Phoenix-AZ-85032/7824402_zpid/

but not my very apartment. Mine has been taken already.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
mamacajah: @oawele, welcome home. I seriously key into your testimony, both smooth POEs, safe delivery, smooth documentation, good accommodation, good hospital attendants and safe return home. My hubby had to remind me last week that this journey is only by GOD's grace and not based on my planning and thinking alone. I needed to sit back and realign my priorities as I am getting closer to my departure. It will be well for all of us on this blog, to go there safely and come back safely with our babies, mothers, fathers all happy and well, IJN, Amen!

Your husband is very correct, and as i said earlier we all need God`s grace and good planning. Many people encounter challenges but dont mention it here.

I wish you all the best too.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by brooklyn20: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good day house,

Congrats to all that Just had their baby/ies. May God bless and keep them.

Please I need help. I and hubby was denied visa last month under section 214 ( I believe it's cos of strong ties)

I want to reapply alone. The issue there is I want to change the hospital that I applied with the last time (doctores parati), I don't know if that's a red flag or not.

Also getting in touch with hospitals have not been easy it's either they don't reply mails or my calls enter voice mail. The only hospital I have been able to get response from is Pomona valley hospital medical center. And I don't knw if anyone av used them before.

Please whoever knows a hospital I can get quick response for interview purpose should please put me through.

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by malihamlagos: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nightnigeria1: Wow!!!!!! shocked Im a bit relieved about the price adjustment since I was undecided between doctoresparati.com and MIHS.

Although I was already registerred at doctoresparati.com due to ratings mentioned by some members here, and because of the distance from the hospital to the hotel (related to taxi fees), and comunication with them.

I was already "enrolled" with doctoresparati.com, now I think its definately a no brainer (for us) and I hardly think there is any kind of "war" between any of the hospitals...

Is there anybody there late October thru November? We're plannning on staying at Ramada. El Paso, here we come!

Nightnigeria,
If I'm approved I will definitely be in El Paso at Doctoresparati during part of your timespan. I have already been contacted by 7 people from this forum and have been told there is always a very big number of Nigerian patients so do not worry. Did you change from MIHS?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
damsell: Hello everyone
Many congrats @oawele on your successful return with your family and kids and many thanks for posting that. Please I would like to know how your wife's experience on the United flight went, on both legs of the journey. Cos Ive also just booked a United flight to Elpaso via Houston for October 11,me and my mum. The United reviews online are really scary but i just want to know first hand from you how it went, not like i can change the ticket anyways.
Many congrats to @dabigwalls on your son's birth. Please i would like to know about your accomodation plans if you dont mind. Are you at the mostly used Intown Suites or somewhere else? Also what's transportation within the town like? How easy/difficult is it? I plan to be there for october 12 and though ive booked Intown suites, Im still game for a change if I see a better option at considerable price as well. Thanks guys.

ok personally i am not a fan of united airline would always choose emirates flight but in my case i had no choose than to use United because i wanted a direct flight to the states.

My tip on United is that when you are coming back with your baby ensure you make a request for bassinet days before and get to the airport early to ensure you have a seat where you can use the bassinet. Those seats usually have better leg room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (402)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.