Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1381733 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2015
justwise:

grin morning...are you also into baby birth project thing? grin
Na! I'm still in the singles league cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2015
crowns2:

Na! I'm still in the singles league cheesy

Welcome to our league....though I have read from 2 Nigerian girls here in 'single' league reading this thread like love letter grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
justwise:

Welcome to our league....though I have read from 2 Nigerian girls here in 'single' league reading this thread like love letter grin grin
No i' m not following the thread o shocked Am following you so I just peep to check your posts, anywhere / thread you post on, I open to read your comments only
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2015
crowns2:

No i' m not following the thread o shocked Am following you so I just peep to check your posts, anywhere / thread you post on, I open to read your comments only

Lol...you cheeky stalker grin grin.. Why exactly are you stalking my posts?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Shawbabe: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Justwise and crown2 na like this e dey start. In 9 months now una go dey ask us which hospital to use. We dey watch una grin

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2015
justwise:

Lol...you cheeky stalker grin grin.. Why exactly are you stalking my posts?
Smiling..please don't make me shy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=Sholz200 post=29484263] you didnt need to reply to my questions this is a forum and therefore suppose to be used to asked questions i have read through the pages and only looking for more options and my dear it isnt a bad thing to want to be more educated i am not looking to be spoon fed so pls kindly do not reply to my post if it disturbs you thank you

Madam calm down, you obviously haven't read through this thread.........baba.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=Sholz200 post=29484263] you didnt need to reply to my questions this is a forum and therefore suppose to be used to asked questions i have read through the pages and only looking for more options and my dear it isnt a bad thing to want to be more educated i am not looking to be spoon fed so pls kindly do not reply to my post if it disturbs you thank you

Madam calm down, you obviously haven't read through this thread.........haba

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2015
pattyreal:

Wow! God is great. Congrats dear. U hv 2 travel @ least b4 28weeks. Cos some airlines r rili strict on multiples
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2015
Shawbabe:
Justwise and crown2 na like this e dey start. In 9 months now una go dey ask us which hospital to use. We dey watch una grin

grin grin they send you? That will be the first case of pregnancy by proxy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2015
crowns2:

Smiling..please don't make me shy undecided
grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2015
justwise:

@justwise keep gossiping u here, my eyes on these thread 24........my testimony will shock u soon

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Shawbabe:
grin grin grin grin........my eyes is on those two
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2015
dayo1401:
@shawbabe, thanks a lot, the N5m is from me her hubby, I run a business in naija and I run a business in the uk as well. Her spouse visa is a biometric card and not a visa stamp on the passport so she has just one new naija passport without any visa on it. (we just filed for a missing passport and got a new one at the passport office)

Oga stop the corner cutting, her eligibility for a visa has very little to do with your total bank balance, rather more to do with the pattern of flow of income, secondly there was no need to claim a missing passport just because you intend to travel to the USA to have a baby,having a baby in the USA is not a crime and no one will penalize you for it, present your facts and current situation as it is to avoid a ban due to suspected misrepresentation or deception.Also your chances of getting a Visa anywhere is higher when you present a solid travel history.. Esp to the G8 member countries.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Soutien:
MrsDan, congratulations and welcome back home. Please, why did you refuse vaccines for your newborn?

Please House, I'm expecting triplets after waiting for 9 years and when is it the best time I can travel? If anyone has Dr. Fagbohun's email address, kindly post it. I can't find where I wrote it down.

Still searching for a hospital . I have my visa which I have used a number of times to the States. Thanks daddies and mummies.[/quoteGod is great,

awwwwww....I Key into your testimony....even though still single, I want God to blessing me with twins, tripplet too no too much k

fogbohunmd@Yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
tbaby123:

@justwise keep gossiping u here, my eyes on these thread 24........my testimony will shock u soon

grin grin honestly some Nigerian girls have gone nuclear with their future planning... i actually though before that girls who are 'single' first plan to meet future boyfriend/husband, then get to know each other, get married then baby planning.

Now the reverse is the case....fear dey catch me..i tel you grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Adiahabasi: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Santa2:

Wifey and baby are doin very well. Am in nigeria so I ain't busy with baby per say.lol
The hospital assigned one cos we didn't have any preference. That zero balance ain't as straight forward as I thought, they take their time in that country, wifey is on it though.
. Hi Santa,any luck Yet wth the zero balance letter?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oljacobs: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello House,

Please House, I need advice on how to apply for Nigerian visa for a Newborn in the US (Will get the passport in Nigeria).

I have looked at the Nigerian Immigration website and there is a link to a website where you can apply online and make payments online. I have tried this website but it hasnt been a smooth ride. I also hear you can apply by post, fill paper application and send money order.

I would like to make the application within the week please. Any advice will be appreciated

Please advice.

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Hawttattoo: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please House I need help urgently. I will be traveling June to have my baby by God's grace. I got my visa alone last year.(purpose was business) now my family(husband and 2 Kidz) wants to apply this month for visa. Pls I need tips on on questions or how to go about it. Should he say holidays or to support me during childbirth.i will welcome all ideas. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Soutien: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fourlar:
[quote author=Soutien

Please House, I'm expecting triplets after waiting for 9 years and when is it the best time I can travel? If anyone has Dr. Fagbohun's email address, kindly post it. I can't find where I wrote it down.

Fagbohunmd@yahoo.com

Thanks Foular
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsDan: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
knew I was leaving soon so decided to get it when I arrive home.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GFavor: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
@damsell

I am arriving el paso on 9th. I am interested in the utensils too. I see we are many who are interested you must really be a blessing. We can share as I will be alone b4 hubby joins. Might not really need all.
I don't know how to use pm. Pls reply the thread.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Saved2Serve: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
what exactly is making it difficult? is it your mastercard? you must register that card with INNOVATE before you can make payments for visa with it. the application for visa is handled by INNOVATE for naija immigration. pls it is a very easy process, just tell me what is making it difficult then i break down the steps for you. very easy to go by.....
oljacobs:
Hello House,

Please House, I need advice on how to apply for Nigerian visa for a Newborn in the US (Will get the passport in Nigeria).

I have looked at the Nigerian Immigration website and there is a link to a website where you can apply online and make payments online. I have tried this website but it hasnt been a smooth ride. I also hear you can apply by post, fill paper application and send money order.

I would like to make the application within the week please. Any advice will be appreciated

Please advice.

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Pamperme: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
I want to sincerely thank God for a successful POE experience...

I arrived JFK, New York aboard Arik (yeah yeah, i know the stories but i know a couple of people there so it wasnt a biggie) this morning. With all documentations, cash etc. The Officer asked me the following questions:

Officer: When last did you come to the US?
Me: May last year
Officer:For how long?
Me: 2 weeks
Officer: How long are you planning to spend this time?
Me: Two months
Officer: And what are you here for this time? Vacation?
Me: Vacation and to have my baby.
Officer: Oh Ok. All the best.

That was it. Picked my one piece luggage, gave the second batch of officers my landing card and left. There were two other pregnant women on the flight, i saw them outside so i guess they were successful as well.

Am still in New York, will be heading to El Paso tomorrow. @damsell, any hope for the utensils?

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum and May Almighty God bless you abundantly, Amen.

21 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GFavor: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please good mothers of El paso. I have been trying to reach doctores pa rati on phone but it keeps going to the answering machine. Are they having issues?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hey peeps, the items are officially off the table o, I've promised them to the first person that mailed me. Wish I cld help everyone though but whossai...All the best with your plans and journeys.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Pamperme: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
damsell:
Hey peeps, the items are officially off the table o, I've promised them to the first person that mailed me. Wish I cld help everyone though but whossai...All the best with your plans and journeys.

No problems. Hope to see you before you leave El Paso...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oljacobs: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Saved2Serve:
what exactly is making it difficult? is it your mastercard? you must register that card with INNOVATE before you can make payments for visa with it. the application for visa is handled by INNOVATE for naija immigration. pls it is a very easy process, just tell me what is making it difficult then i break down the steps for you. very easy to go by.....

I tried the INNOVATE site and it was taking long and timing out. Maybe I will just try again.

I thought there is another option of money order?

Can you please guide me through the process of visa application.

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Saved2Serve:
hi, my brother's wife just had a baby in dallas. Pls can u give me a breakdown process of getting a Nigerian Passport for the baby? Its urgent pls reply. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by isysleek: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello house, please has anyone stayed in His Grace lodge in Elpaso? Pls how was the experience? Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Pitykitten: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
justwise:

Awa niyen ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Santa2: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2015
Adiahabasi:
. Hi Santa,any luck Yet wth the zero balance letter?

She's still working on it O, they take their time @ that place..she's almost gotten all of baby's docs though. Just passport pick up on wednesday, took the passport today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.