Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign (51929 Views)

Odion Ighalo Joins The #EndSARS Campaign (Photos) / Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2020
That's fake!!!!
kponkedenge:
I saw this trending on twitter, I just wanted to know how true it is.

And if it is true, why are we employing Ex convicts as SARS officials? What's the sense in it? Considering there are many graduates who are unemployed.

The last thing an Ex convict should be doing is policing the streets.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Franchise21(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Holumhidey:

Am a guy......lol dont write the names, they will adhere to my instrukshions
I'm... You should suffer from kwensekwensis first grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
telkevog:
Do you know that 'from today henceforth' is a bad english?
You are probably right bro, Compound" words like henceforth, thenceforth, hereinafter, hereat, thereat are generally in decline, so unless you specifically want to sound "dated, formal, fusty" you should probably avoid them. Very few young people would naturally use henceforth in ordinary conversational contexts today.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by SenecaTheYonger: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
I notice that for every campaign, Seun is always sitting on the sidelines. I mean, I love the man, but does he really not care about all this deaths? He’s not an ordinary guy as he’d like to think, he has a platform that millions flock to daily. Can’t he just at the least write endsarsnow in bold and stuck it somewhere in front page?

Nigerians, we should not be nonchalant. We have tolerated a lot of thing. They call us lazy because we don’t fight back. But I feel that something has changed. We have to band together always against tyranny. If you plan to have children in Nigeria, remember you will not always be with them. Nigeria will not suddenly become good when you die, they will still feel pain and suffering.

Even if they fly outside, how long before they yearn to visit home? What if something happens abroad and there’s a mass exodus of migrants? I fear and respect the right wing govt and they’re the ones capable of this in Europe.

We need to fix Nigeria. We need to have a home to go to when everything turns to shit.

Please Seun, I’m begging you.

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by zuto4u(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
U are very right my brother. U either use "from today" or "henceforth" both should not be used together.
telkevog:
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
gunners160:
I don die, everybody dey form English teacher for Nairaland. Even this one wey no knw the difference blw English and " english" dey correct person. Wetin pain me pass be say even him phone no get auto correct to correct d yeye thing wey him write.
Na only for Nairaland, SSCE holder dey correct graduate
The guy you quoted actually stated the truth, there’s nothing like “ Henceforth “ in the English language anymore. Compound" words like henceforth, thenceforth, hereinafter, hereat, thereat are generally in decline, so unless you specifically want to sound "dated, formal, fusty" you should probably avoid them. Very few young people would naturally use henceforth in ordinary conversational contexts today.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Holumhidey:
public announcement

From today henceforth; anyone who speaks bad english on this forum will suffer the kwensekwensis
Lol, you ought to have used either 'From today' or 'henceforth', not both.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by zuto4u(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
And what is wrong in SSCE holder correcting a graduate? There are thousands of graduates out there that are empty headed.
gunners160:
I don die, everybody dey form English teacher for Nairaland. Even this one wey no knw the difference blw English and " english" dey correct person. Wetin pain me pass be say even him phone no get auto correct to correct d yeye thing wey him write.
Na only for Nairaland, SSCE holder dey correct graduate

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by kponkedenge(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2020
realokopi:
That's fake!!!!

Thank you
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by gunners160(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

The guy you quoted actually stated the truth, there’s nothing like “ Henceforth “ in the English language anymore. Compound" words like henceforth, thenceforth, hereinafter, hereat, thereat are generally in decline, so unless you specifically want to sound "dated, formal, fusty" you should probably avoid them. Very few young people would naturally use henceforth in ordinary conversational contexts today.
I am not talking about his use of the word "henceforth" but the use of the word " English". English is a noun and it is suppose to start with a capital "E" and not a small "e"
Anyways thanks for the education, I learnt something today.....
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by nairanaira12: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham calls on the Nigerian government to #endsars and #endpolicebrutality

https://mobile.twitter.com/tammyabraham/status/1314951324971282433

According to the Dumb and stupid Adakintroy, Tammy Abraham must be a yahoo boy for supporting end SARS
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
telkevog:
lol. It’s one of those “bad English” that have tuned into normal parlance in Nigeria. Like “be rest assured”.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by zuto4u(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
U are also right, the article "a" should not be there. Lol... English language sef
GeoAfrikana:

Do you know that "is a bad english" is bad english?

You better stop disturbing yourself because of English Language.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
gunners160:
I am not talking about his use of the word "henceforth" but the use of the word " English". English is a noun and it is suppose to start with a capital "E" and not a small "e"
Anyways thanks for the education, I learnt something today.....
Of course I understand where you’re driving to, have a wonderful Sunday Bro.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by jumper524(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2020
kponkedenge:

And if it is true, why are we employing Ex convicts as SARS officials? What's the sense in it? Considering there are many graduates who are unemployed.

I don't need to fact check to know it's false.
sars don't do special recruitment. it's an extended arm of police..
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by jarvis4: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Upgrade ur sense plesase!!!
Sonnobax15:
grin. The reply that twitter user gave him was savaged.......
damn, Tammy abraham truly fall our hands back than Cha.....but you see this life en,e no just balance one bit...
who could've thought that the same Tammy who banged goals last season could be begging for a penalty kick
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by gunners160(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2020
zuto4u:
And what is wrong in SSCE holder correcting a graduate? There are thousands of graduates out there that are empty headed.
Guess you are an SSCE holder or an undergraduate. Sorry oo take care
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by kingPhidel(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Come play naija, u said no" na england u like. Las las u play 4 önly 3minutes. Now u join #ENDSARS! Anyways e good but enjoy ur 3minute playing time with de 3lions
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by zuto4u(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2020
And is it a crime to be one? U still have not answered my question. Sorry for yourself instead. Graduate indeed.
gunners160:
Guess you are an SSCE holder or an undergraduate. Sorry oo take care
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by trilacos: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2020
kponkedenge:

can a graduate be chasing an armed robbers,cultist without getting tired?answer that first.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by bluefilm: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Just write something on social media and hashtag it with #ENDSARS and you don join be dat.

Okay na make I follow join.

I want President Trump to win the November 3 US Presidential Elections. To God be the Glory #ENDSARS
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Zeroenochone(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Holumhidey:
public announcement

From today henceforth; anyone who speaks bad english on this forum will suffer the kwensekwensis

grin Mr man lemme spoke my spoke in piss oooo
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by ekevwe(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Holumhidey:
public announcement

I know where English stays but I am yet to locate where english reside.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by raphy(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2020
just Imagine this niqqa who dump us now come get small sense.
chai happy Sunday to the true Nigerians.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Lilgabby(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Holumhidey:
public announcement

Thanks God i knows how to speaking in english ���
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by kponkedenge(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2020
jumper524:
I don't need to fact check to know it's false.
sars don't do special recruitment. it's an extended arm of police..

Thanks for the clarification, but if truly you are right and it is an extended arm of police.... That means they recruit the worst of the worst among us.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by kponkedenge(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2020
trilacos:
can a graduate be chasing an armed robbers,cultist without getting tired?answer that first.

By your logic, it would also mean that graduates cannot join the military cos graduates can't be chasing terrorists (Boko Haram) up and down.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by toprealman: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
hsunny:
Nigeria youth is now waking up
They should channel same energy to fight corruption. One step at a time though.
Staying WOKE moving forward is key.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by jumper524(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2020
kponkedenge:

Thanks for the clarification, but if truly you are right and it is an extended arm of police.... That means they recruit the worst of the worst among us.
u might be right oo but trust me with the kind of salary police receive it'll be difficult for a normal mind not to compromise..

may God help us all..
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Coden(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
telkevog:
Oga You didn't grab the joke he was trying to convey, so for you info off course he do knw.
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Osek(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
But on a serious note... In a sane country, Sars are not supposed to be going on patrols or putting ur any stop and search block except they have been given information about something otherwise there should be nothing of such... for example in America have u ever seen any swat team dat go for patrols unless the case dey are going to handle is a serious case, why must our case be different we are educated for God's sake
Our leaders should hear d pleas of Nigerians, this is not time to show tribalism and favoritism
Re: Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign by Roozzaay(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jerkules:
So because he's not playing for Nigeria he's now Chelsea Star, sentimental
You want him addressed as Super Eagle striker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.