Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari (70889 Views)

Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by MrColdsweat: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
myBraine:
Who cares?

He's not ending anything out of pressure. Nigerians should make known their hidden agenda and stop hiding behind the EndSars mantra.

Buhari is not a Twitter president. If you're tired of his leadership, then leave his country.

You're unfollowing someone that's only following 26 world leaders. They'll all follow him back whenever they're in their right state of mind.

We all make mistakes.
[/s]

There's no cure for foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by bluefilm: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
The same people wey unfollow go still later go follow am again.

They cannot just give up the small opportunity wey dem get to dey abuse the President anyhow just like that.

No way that is going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Chicago213(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
I can now see that there are alot of Buhari asslickers on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Sunnyja: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
ManLikeL:
Another sets of followers will show up to replace those petty idiots as if it will make any difference.
By the way, 3.5M minus 1 equals to 3.499M but twitter will only show you 3.4M.
Only fools won't understand this.
School fees wasted for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
[s]Who cares?

He's not ending anything out of pressure. Nigerians should make known their hidden agenda and stop hiding behind the EndSars mantra.

Buhari is not a Twitter president. If you're tired of his leadership, then leave his country.

You're unfollowing someone that's only following 26 world leaders. They'll all follow him back whenever they're in their right state of mind.

We all make mistakes.
[/s]

Abeg just shut up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by NSK4U(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
I can tell you that nothing is going to happen after all the noise.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
This Tuesday we the Port Harcourt youth will be going for our own protest. Garden City about to be on fire.
We die here. #Endsars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Emotionss: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Epstein:
Who are the 3.5 millions fools following him in the first place?

Don't be surprise before next weekend he will gain extra 10 million followers.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

We all make mistakes.

I was thinking of applauding u until you said HIS COUNTRY..What the hell do u mean that? IT IS OUR COUNTRY..The last time I checked, we are still practicing democracy and the ultimate power should rely with the people.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by NumbEmotions(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Justpassingby45:

Are you alright? Muhammadu Buhari is just a servant so how can I leave the country for my servant

No mind the donkey
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by afonha(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unfollowing the president will not change anything. The same people that voted him in are the ones causing problem in the system. Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by prince2pac(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Mr myBraine, I've been observing your posts on here for a while now and I must confess your zombie level is past apocalypse mode lol. Even if you're benefitting from this present disgrace of a government at least you should learn to stfu at times instead of ending up sounding stvpid. Just listen to yourself at the bold.

Finally, Mr myBraine , you need to check ur brain ASAP cheesy
His brain is paining him nah,,, too much zombism

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Nchenches: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:
Buhari Loses One Hundred Thousand Followers on Twitter as Omokri Starts #UnFollowBuhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has lost 100,000 Twitter followers in just three hours as bestselling author, Reno Omokri, started a hashtag, #UnfollowBuhari.

At exactly 5PM GMT, Mr Omokri had tweeted via his verified Twitter handle as follows:

Dear Nigerians,

If we all mean business with this #EndSARS movement, let’s send a strong message to General @MBuhari. He has 3.5 million followers. If we all stop following him and he sees his Twitter following drop by 1 million, he will sit up. Who is with me? Let’s go there!

As at that time, President Buhari had 3.5 million followers. Three hours later, his following had reduced to 3.4 million followers.

Announcing the breakthrough, Mr Omokri, also known as #BuhariTormentor, tweeted as follows:

Dear Nigerians,

When I started the #UnfollowBuhari campaign as part of my #EndSARS protest, some laughed. Well, look. In just 1 hour, we have reduced Buhari’s following by 100,000. Never underestimate your influence. When Nigerians wake up, government will be afraid of us!

Below are before and after screenshots of President Buhari’s TL

Sources :

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1315021865698631680?s=19

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1100797066391867392?s=19

Don’t underestimate the power of southern Nigeria.

Buhari Cabal has severely underestimated the power of southerners in Nigeria’s political equation.

How could a presidency summon courage to fill all important spots in government, including the oil sector of southern Nigeria, with northern persons, yet believes that six and a dozen are equal?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Walahi, social media is powerful
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Kingrefreshed: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:
Buhari Loses One Hundred Thousand Followers on Twitter as Omokri Starts #UnFollowBuhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has lost 100,000 Twitter followers in just three hours as bestselling author, Reno Omokri, started a hashtag, #UnfollowBuhari.

At exactly 5PM GMT, Mr Omokri had tweeted via his verified Twitter handle as follows:

Dear Nigerians,

If we all mean business with this #EndSARS movement, let’s send a strong message to General @MBuhari. He has 3.5 million followers. If we all stop following him and he sees his Twitter following drop by 1 million, he will sit up. Who is with me? Let’s go there!

As at that time, President Buhari had 3.5 million followers. Three hours later, his following had reduced to 3.4 million followers.

Announcing the breakthrough, Mr Omokri, also known as #BuhariTormentor, tweeted as follows:

Dear Nigerians,

When I started the #UnfollowBuhari campaign as part of my #EndSARS protest, some laughed. Well, look. In just 1 hour, we have reduced Buhari’s following by 100,000. Never underestimate your influence. When Nigerians wake up, government will be afraid of us!

Below are before and after screenshots of President Buhari’s TL

Sources :

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1315021865698631680?s=19

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1100797066391867392?s=19

This people are very funny! I don't even know I have Twitter account.

I don't know who manages all of those....

Whether they follow or unfollow me....I will be here till 2023....

Let's go inside abeg and Smoke Katsina Weed grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by fairheart(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

We all make mistakes.
You are very stupid!! When did Buhari purchase the country to own it?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by decoderdgenius(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
He didn't start anything. All this clout chasers sha... It was already started when he was on 3.6. He just revealed his clout chasing and praise hugging intentions
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by supereagle(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
If you do not want to associate with him for a reason best known to you, some people have the rights to associate with him. There is right to associate in our constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

We all make mistakes.

Did I just read the bolded? You made it sound like it's his inheritance and Nigerians are tenants.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by heendrix(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
emmyN:

That's not the point. His image would be subjected to close scrutiny in the eyes of the international community if his followers drop substantially through this campaign. That he would have to worry about.

help school these clueless mofos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Mr myBraine, I've been observing your posts on here for a while now and I must confess your zombie level is past apocalypse mode lol. Even if you're benefitting from this present disgrace of a government at least you should learn to stfu at times instead of ending up sounding stvpid. Just listen to yourself at the bold.

Chacha Eke no get bipolar disorder, na Me myBraine get am

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Onyedika122: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

We all make mistakes.

You are very useless to say this!!!

I guess your family wont be proud of what you've foolishly typed..
It's not your fault though
It's cos being a member on NAIRALAND cost absolutely nothing that's why u re still present..
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by realstars: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
necoD:
How can you spend so much time and effort to write without making a point? What exactly are you saying? Seems like you are a Sars officer or your father is.

Realy he is one of them.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Rilwayne001: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dead on arrival. Buhari isn't on Twitter, tHats Tolu Ogunlesi behind the handle. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by dangermouse(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Brian dey pain the slowp.ke.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by shekonz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

We all make mistakes.

Point of correction, they are not 26 world leaders... most on his list are part of the problems of nigeria
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by SEGLIZ: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
in as much as this might mean something don't be carried away by reno moves. he is only catching in on the #ENDSARS move to get at his #1 enemy and long time (since 2015) foe.
a good way to show and get back his pound of flesh.
we all use ourselves to achieve are aims and objectives in this country. no sincerity of purpose in any form.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Decaf: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unfollowing Buhari has nothing to do with End sars. He will still do what it's in his mind irrespective of his followers. Reno just one make sure say he spoil everything wey Buhari get including Twitter followers. lol.. That man no just get sense.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by queenblossom(f): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

We all make mistakes.

Your brain is missing
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Saig: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
You are stupid. you call 3.5M people fools ! anyone who calls his brother fool is liable to hell. that's what the Bible says
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by QuinieR(f): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol
How will reduction of Twitter followers End SARS

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Auxtin85(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. Finally, Reno Omokri and his fellow PDP trolls, the notorious wailing monitoring spirits, have given up on stalking President Mohammadu Buhari, as baba no gree give them face on social media.. e good them take my advice seriously. cheesy

Pathetic wailers! grin

Nigeria must be great, by fire, by force! cheesy

After you die abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.