Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari (70909 Views)

Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Topmaike007(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Khaligraph:

All 200m Nigerians should leave bcuz of just one Man? Hahahaha

Look if the people of Nigeria wake up one morning and say enough is enough! Buhari would pack his bags and run because no force on earth can stop the will of 200m people, except God.

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians. Be careful what you say!
the hatred towards is only majorly from South East and his kinsmen(North) are not complaining so I don't think any of you can sack him, cos I know his 8 years will be complete shikina
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by annyz: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2020
And u think d man cares even if he looses all followers?
He was never voted thru tweeter u know so who cares.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Dcaliphate(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2020
ManLikeL:
Another sets of followers will show up to replace those petty idiots as if it will make any difference.
By the way, 3.5M minus 1 equals to 3.499M but twitter will only show you 3.4M.
Only fools won't understand this.

You couldn't get a simple logic, that goes to show your have serious mental imbalance.
If 1 minus 3.5M will give you 3.499M which twitter will show you as 3.4M, and 100k Minus 3.M will also give you 3.4M. What is the proof that those who unfollowed him were up to 100k? Akpa.
U don't even understand yourself.
By your assessment don't u think the initial 3.5M may have also been 3.599M?
All these zombies una no just get sense

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Meekha(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2020
ManLikeL:
Another sets of followers will show up to replace those petty idiots as if it will make any difference.
By the way, 3.5M minus 1 equals to 3.499M but twitter will only show you 3.4M.
Only fools won't understand this.

You couldn't get a simple logic, that goes to show your have serious mental imbalance.
If 1 minus 3.5M will give you 3.499M which twitter will show you as 3.4M, and 100k Minus 3.M will also give you 3.4M. What is the proof that those who unfollowed him were up to 100k? Akpa.

Oga na you dey stupid for here.. 3.499M on Twitter will read 3.5M. If you don't know a thing, it's better you keep mum instead of sounding like a compound idiot!
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by BBNaija2: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2020
#ENDSARS : Naira Marley finally reveals why he didn’t protest!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHFBSgkGEec
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by babatee90(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

He's not ending anything out of pressure. Nigerians should make known their hidden agenda and stop hiding behind the EndSars mantra.

Buhari is not a Twitter president. If you're tired of his leadership, then leave his country.

You're unfollowing someone that's only following 26 world leaders. They'll all follow him back whenever they're in their right state of mind.

We all make mistakes.
wait did you say if you are tired of his leadership , then leave HIS country?? So naija has now turned to a private property of one man??
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by alphaNomega: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Dead people don't use Twitter
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Lashist(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. Finally, Reno Omokri and his fellow PDP trolls, the notorious wailing monitoring spirits, have given up on stalking President Mohammadu Buhari, as baba no gree give them face on social media.. e good them take my advice seriously. cheesy

Pathetic wailers! grin

Nigeria must be great, by fire, by force! cheesy
Lol...you are sick o...people like you won't even protest even if it's your brother is killed bcus of bubu's love...this is sickness at its peak cheesy
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Mrexcell(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Only northern muslim extremists, yoruba muslims and corrupt southern politicians who are benefitting from his misrule will be following buhari on social media not reasonable people Southerners.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Goalnaldo(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Following buhari is a waste. He doesn't tweet when you expect him to say something meaningful.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Mrexcell(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Cutezt:
I don't know the people following buhari, but they are part of the problem in this country.

How can you be following someone you know you have more sense than and nothing good can come out of him?
Make una no surprise say buhari go join the protest sha, cos him sef no even understand wetin dey happen.

Way to go naija.

#endbuhari next

There are millions of northerners with the same mindset and ideology like buhari in nigeria in fact he is doing exactly their wish that is why they all voted for him in 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Denique(f): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Mr myBr.aine, I've been observing your posts on here for a while now and I must confess your zombie level is past apocalypse mode lol. Even if you're benefitting from this present disgrace of a government at least you should learn to stfu at times instead of ending up sounding stvpid. Just listen to yourself at the bold.

Finally, Mr myBraine , you need to check ur brain ASAP cheesy

You're a savage too?! shocked You CV is rich!! grin

In other news, we have been advised to leave the country for an elected individual who has refused to deliver his mandates.

So much sense in a write up! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by HeadShot: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

He's not ending anything out of pressure. Nigerians should make known their hidden agenda and stop hiding behind the EndSars mantra.

Buhari is not a Twitter president. If you're tired of his leadership, then leave his country.

You're unfollowing someone that's only following 26 world leaders. They'll all follow him back whenever they're in their right state of mind.

We all make mistakes.

You are not well.....
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by harbarzzy(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
It will not stop him from completing his 4 years...if Sars is ended, is it me and you that will confront armed robber or all this ogoro police men and women collecting N100 from drivers at every junction..it can only be reformed..let stop displaying stupidity..I don't like Buhari but let tell ourselves the truth..yahoo boy,1 million boys,rapist,armed robbers all protesting to end sars is that one a protest?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by akdjr(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Reno is one of them.
Epstein:
Who are the 3.5 millions fools following him in the first place?
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Jayphresh(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
Who cares?

We all make mistakes.
You no get sense lasàn!�
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2020
3.5M dumb people. Who in their right mind follows MBuhari in the first place.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by ade3164(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
[ He no go better for u for this post.

quote author=myBraine post=94816130]Who cares?

We all make mistakes. [/quote]
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Biodun1929(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Majority of the people that follow him do so to leave nasty comments under his posts...they are are not his fans, so this means nothing.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Bwilliam(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
I should slap all of you for following him in the first place.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by IamPlato(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Why would people in right state of mind follow buhari in the first place
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by jaybliss1410(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Make I for no karry last, Remo biko when does unfollowing a sitting president becomes a yardstick for protest against sars. IGP no get Twitter account ni? Unfollowing of IFP would have earn u a cheap respect cos buhari doesn't even know his login details. PMB doesn't get pressurized by something he and his men felt isn't gonna help his policy.
Better still, u should have told Nigerians not to follow NTA news, what I'm I even saying PMB have many channels to spread out what u don't wanna hear to your ears. PMB don become air, we can't do without him.
I never change my love for PMB.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Guyman02: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Justpassingby45:

Are you alright? Muhammadu Buhari is just a servant so how can I leave the country for my servant
They are actually following Garba Shehu who sends messages using that account, Buhari cannot operate Twitter grin
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by 2016v2017: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Justpassingby45:
I have unfollowed him since and I don't regret it
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Evidenx(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
I will be more happier if he the whole country unfollow him,i wonder why they follow him at first,someone is reversing the country backward and you are all following..God forbid bad thing. May i not be stupid.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by 2016v2017: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Epstein:
They're diehard Zombs
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by gift2xl: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Failed system.

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by possibility99: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:
Buhari Loses One Hundred Thousand Followers on Twitter as Omokri Starts #UnFollowBuhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has lost 100,000 Twitter followers in just three hours as bestselling author, Reno Omokri, started a hashtag, #UnfollowBuhari.

At exactly 5PM GMT, Mr Omokri had tweeted via his verified Twitter handle as follows:

Dear Nigerians,

If we all mean business with this #EndSARS movement, let’s send a strong message to General @MBuhari. He has 3.5 million followers. If we all stop following him and he sees his Twitter following drop by 1 million, he will sit up. Who is with me? Let’s go there!

As at that time, President Buhari had 3.5 million followers. Three hours later, his following had reduced to 3.4 million followers.

Announcing the breakthrough, Mr Omokri, also known as #BuhariTormentor, tweeted as follows:

Dear Nigerians,

When I started the #UnfollowBuhari campaign as part of my #EndSARS protest, some laughed. Well, look. In just 1 hour, we have reduced Buhari’s following by 100,000. Never underestimate your influence. When Nigerians wake up, government will be afraid of us!

Below are before and after screenshots of President Buhari’s TL

Sources :

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1315021865698631680?s=19

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1100797066391867392?s=19

Fake news. I just checked his Twitter handle and discovered nothing drops from the number of Flowers.

Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Epstein:

People have the right to follow who they want and not be told they are "fools" for doing so by an undemocratic and dictatorial nincompoop. Like it or not, PMB gained the votes and the mandate to lead Nigeria. Respect that or leave Nigeria for Mali.
Re: Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari by soyaq11: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=myBraine post
sad[quote author=myBraine post

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.