Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

"Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua (3110 Views)

‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Gjrich(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Is This Another Prophesy Coming To Reality ? — What Pastor T.B Joshua Said Some Years Ago.

Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian charismatic pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. If you know him well, then you should know that he is a very powerful man of God who does miracle and wonders in his mega church know as the Synagogue, Church of all Nation.

People from far and near including celebrities always come to him for prayers / deliverance and if there's one thing that is most notable about T.B Joshua, then it's the fact that he is know for his strong controversial prophesies and predictions about things that are going to happen in the future.

If you are a member of his church or you watch his sermons on YouTube then you might remember some times ago on sunday, 14th July 2013 when the man of God made the following statements.

"Carry your youth along. I am seeing a revolution. I am seeing people take to the streets. At the beginning of that protest, it might be stopped. Eventually, it will become so big that it cannot be stopped.

"You can stop protests but you cannot stop a revolution. Because in a revolution, everybody is ready to die, so you cannot stop it.

Relating those statements to what is happening in Nigeria right now, you can see that it is almost as if T.B Joshua saw into the future.

With the Revolution/ "EndSARS" protest going on, This got me thinking if this is another prophesy that is happening in our country.

Well I pray and hope for peace and unity of our dear country Nigeria.

Do you think this is a true prophecy by the man of God or is it just chance ?

Write your comments below

2 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Some prophet. Even the blind can see what is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by myBraine: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yes. I can remember vividly when Prophet TB Joshua said this.

Revolution will not favor anyone and that's why we should warn our inexperienced neighbors and impatient friends to stop protesting.

After ending Sars Nigerians will now tell their leaders to end the Nigerian police. Never! Our leaders are wiser than the masses, they know your plans.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by realstars: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
When Me Have Good Leader, We Lead To Progress,
But When We Have A Bad Leader, We Lead To Protest.

God Is With Us, For Good And For Days Of Evil.

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by EndYahoo: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gjrich:
Is This Another Prophesy Coming To Reality ? — What Pastor T.B Joshua Said Some Years Ago.

Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian charismatic pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. If you know him well, then you should know that he is a very powerful man of God who does miracle and wonders in his mega church know as the Synagogue, Church of all Nation.

People from far and near including celebrities always come to him for prayers / deliverance and if there's one thing that is most notable about T.B Joshua, then it's the fact that he is know for his strong controversial prophesies and predictions about things that are going to happen in the future.

If you are a member of his church or you watch his sermons on YouTube then you might remember some times ago on sunday, 14th July 2013 when the man of God made the following statements.

"Carry your youth along. I am seeing a revolution. I am seeing people take to the streets. At the beginning of that protest, it might be stopped. Eventually, it will become so big that it cannot be stopped.

"You can stop protests but you cannot stop a revolution. Because in a revolution, everybody is ready to die, so you cannot stop it.

Relating those statements to what is happening in Nigeria right now, you can see that it is almost as if T.B Joshua saw into the future.

With the Revolution/ "EndSARS" protest going on, This got me thinking if this is another prophesy that is happening in our country.

Well I pray and hope for peace and unity of our dear country Nigeria.

Do you think this is a true prophecy by the man of God or is it just chance ?

Write your comments below
OP, why are you looking for validation or justification. Every revolution that has happened in Africa did not end well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by chatinent: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Always seeing.
Yawns.
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by TheSERAPH: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2020

#GODHaveMercy #RepentHumans #JESUSisComingSoon                 
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by heendrix(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
EndYahoo:
OP, why are you looking for validation or justification. Every revolution that has happened in Africa did not end well.

Goan read bout Tunisia maybe you'd get enlightened a bit

3 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by SpecTTraP: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buhari thinks it's a mere joblessness
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by MrColdsweat: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Revolution will not favor anyone and that's why we should warn our inexperienced neighbors and impatient friends to stop protesting.

After ending Sars Nigerians will now tell their leaders to end the Nigerian police. Never! Our leaders are wiser than the masses, they know your plans.

Look at how you're disgracing your family, descendants and generation because of 30k.

8 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Opexzy: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Mr Femi Adesina, take time.. You can only try but you won't succeed...

3 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Goddys(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Gjrich(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
EndYahoo:

Go read about Tunisia and Egypt Revolution

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Timatayo1: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
We are still protesting at alausa ikeja now no going back until bubu end sas
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by ybalogs(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
TB Joshua don see prophesy sharp sharp. Baba abeg drop 5 odds nah. grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by 360degreess(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
The scammer himself has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by gayman99: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
ybalogs:
TB Joshua don see prophesy sharp sharp. Baba abeg drop 5 odds nah. grin angry grin

Make I give you one odd: shooting stars of Ibadan 5 Vs man u 1
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by ybalogs(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
gayman99:

Make I give you one odd: shooting stars of Ibadan 5 Vs man u 1
You're the best. Manu don cast true true nah so you forecast am. My house rent on this one.
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by NIGHTFOX: 12:08am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

Mr I have opinion too, what do you suggest as sars keep killing people, while they state does nothing?
And the murderers walk freely.

Go and chill with your 30k
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

I watched it few times on his channel.. That was not how he passed the message, you twisted it..

The prophecy he said is true.. But in addition to it, he said revolutional protest is one of the signs of God's intervention and that there would be a major shake during the times.. Here we are!

To me, Buhari is a blessing in disguise.. God is at work now. #ENDSARS is just a rehearsal and warm up of what is comming..
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Christistruth00: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2020
The Bible Quoting Witch doctor of Synagogue Shrine speaks again but Jesus the Wonderful Redeemer shall surely disgrace and silence him.
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by ibedun: 1:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Tithe Thief talking
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by tobechi74: 3:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Self fulfilled prophesy
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by EricBloodAxe: 3:18am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

Dude you really need to find ur brain because it's missing.
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by femi4: 4:36am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

We already know your IQ level..... Pls don't make it obvious
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Make everywhere burst
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Chiedu4Trump: 4:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Tillatalk: 5:40am On Oct 11, 2020
The youth are coming to their senses gradually
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2020
You can stop protests but you cannot stop a revolution. Because in a revolution, everybody is ready to die, so you cannot stop it.
Baba Fela song comes to mind ....

My people sef dey fear too much.......
Dem no wan die,
Dem no wan quench,
Mama dey for house,
I get one child etc...

Up Naija grin
Re: "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua by Exmilitant(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Same man that saw a woman win the US presidential elections in 2016? And for those of you spearheading the, #endsars protest behind your phones and keyboards, the protest's gonna fizzle out soonest. And, if you are all expecting a bigger show, then, prepare for a protracted period of anarchy in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Is Ignorant, Manipulative And Crazy At The Same Time / Why Did God Abandon Me? / Which is most ideal to use?"IJN,In Jesus name or In the name of Jesus christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.