Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Letter To Omokiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Omokiri (474 Views)

Reno Omokiri Finally Releases Tape 3 Audio Of Amaechi Insulting Buhari / PMB Attestation Certificate: WAEC Exposes Reno Omokiri's Ignorance In This Tweet / You Are Still Living In Bondage,reno Omokiri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Omokiri by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Instead of noise and wasting energy to unfollow a emotionaly derelict Muhammadu Buhari on social media, I urge you to collect a million signatures and forward to Apple, bring attention to their market penetration in Nigeria. Apple devices are favorite among our youths. That market is at risk because of SARS predatory harrassment and profiling. Apple need to engage Nigeria and influence policy to protect this market.

#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Letter To Omokiri by fyneguy: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Instead of noise and wasting energy to unfollow a emotionaly derelict Muhammadu Buhari on social media, I urge you to collect a million signatures and forward to Apple, bring attention to their market penetration in Nigeria. Apple devices are favorite among our youths. That market is at risk because of SARS predatory harrassment and profiling. Apple need to engage Nigeria and influence policy to protect this market.

#EndSARS

lol influence policy indeed
Re: Letter To Omokiri by tobechi74: 3:13am On Oct 11, 2020
You can do it
Re: Letter To Omokiri by chamboy(m): 3:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Why are we this foolish. Is there any problem the black race can solve on its own.
Re: Letter To Omokiri by bigdammyj: 4:49am On Oct 11, 2020
chamboy:
Why are we this foolish. Is there any problem the black race can solve on its own.
Yes we can on our own solve problems.
It will start from you & I
Re: Letter To Omokiri by chamboy(m): 5:11am On Oct 11, 2020
bigdammyj:

Yes we can on our own solve problems.
It will start from you & I
we should start by stop romancing white products and asking white people to come talk to our leaders for us.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Omokiri by helinues: 5:24am On Oct 11, 2020
sad
Re: Letter To Omokiri by 3times: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:
sad
[/s]
Re: Letter To Omokiri by junketer(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2020
chamboy:
I wonder. The black race is something else. Complaining all the time. What has apple got to do with this? Why is it an issue to have iPhone in Nigeria?
Op, this your post is nonsense
Re: Letter To Omokiri by Cmanforall: 6:35am On Oct 11, 2020
chamboy:
we should start by stop romancing white products and asking white people to come talk to our leaders for us.

I feel bad when I read people saying things such as 'let the world know. Those countries have their own problems too.

Nigerians should solve the problems in Nigeria caused by Nigerians.
Why is Senate there? Why are there labour unions? Why is there the judiciary? etc.
Re: Letter To Omokiri by TooMuchStuff: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2020
We need more of "Buhari Must Go" than #EndSARS.
BuhariAPC is the Problem
Re: Letter To Omokiri by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2020
junketer:
I wonder. The black race is something else. Complaining all the time. What has apple got to do with this? Why is it an issue to have iPhone in Nigeria?
Op, this your post is nonsense

I dont come to Nairaland to just blab. Read this. SARS is a threat to the forecast in that article.

https://techpoint.africa/2020/03/13/apple-nigeria-country-leader/

(1) (Reply)

Dangote, Others To Enjoy 50% Tax Rebate For Constructing 780.15km Roads–osinbajo / SERAP Drags Buhari Govt, Military To ICC Over Killing Of #endsars Protesters / Shooting: Army Lied Against Sanwo-olu – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.