Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

#EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) (90758 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Exodora: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dominion202:
Not only SARS
NPF need to be reform
The system has been corrupt
I can't wish my enemy to join them talkless of my friend.
But I think this govt even makes everything worst.

Nice one OluwaBurnaboy
Nigeria Youths are back to their feet.
Talk more of ✓
Talkless of ×
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by JuliusDeGreat(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
E don red for Naija... #RevolutionNow
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Comedian2019: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
illicit:

If anything happen to those ones, That one is occupational hazard now....
That kind of hazard ehn, ...I just hope SARS will not see them pasting on the billboard grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Earnonline7: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good for him
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Osobi32(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
ybalogs:
We shouldn't just preoccuppy ourselves with ending SARS without adequate plans for those to replace them ASAP. Pretty sure criminals bare also scheming knowing fully well that their nemesis are being kicked out.
SARS are the real Criminals, my friend who had an encounter with this legal Criminals said he would prefer to encounter an armed robber than SARS.
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
MaestroID:

You just open your mouth and talk....
But if dy check your Head, there is NOTHING!!!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW DON'T TALK.

Oga shift, I no use mouth, na hand i use typet.

See person wey something dey him head, okpo.
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by tillaman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
RealEzee:
What did you do in ur own corner?
una no dey shame, b here calling out NM and 2baba don't go and do ur own billboard and mount at ur gate
i nor get that kind money na
Why you dey enter me na sad
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by RealEzee(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
tillaman:
i nor get that kind money na Why you dey enter me na sad
God go bless ur hustle
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by tillaman(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
RealEzee:
God go bless ur hustle
bless you too mate
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
etinosa1234, na your ancestors both on your father and on your mother's side be the mumu. When my anti Spam ban expire we will take up on the thread. Your real papa yansh .

U deh mad Sha... Why u dey quote me on different threads... Na so e pain u reach

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U deh mad Sha... Why u dey quote me on different threads... Na so e pain u reach
nope was banned from politics section so I decided to take the fight here.

So fool ,na your mama get mental illness. You wey schizophrenia dey run for your family lineage.
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
nope was banned from politics section so I decided to take the fight here.

So fool ,na your mama get mental illness. You wey schizophrenia dey run for your family lineage. angry

He don start to dey insult family... Omo the insult pain am well

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

He don start to dey insult family... Omo the insult pain am well
it's not an insult if it's the fact ,your papa mama roam for inside market till she die ,or did I lie? undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
it's not an insult if it's the fact ,my papa and mama roam for inside market till she die ,or did I lie? undecided

No u dinnor lie... I believe u cheesy

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Thomist(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Abeg where is phyno and Flavour in this struggle?
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:
My papa mama crase before she die
if you say so undecided.

And by the way ,I wonder how your gallery must look like ,seems you have these pictures for safe keeping ,what did you save the folder with? "Nairaland fight pictures" grin grin grin grin grin. Or you go to Google to search for pictures because of me grin grin grin grin, ret@rd cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
if you say so undecided.

And by the way ,I wonder how your gallery must look like ,seems you have these pictures for safe keeping , can u teach me how u save it ? embarassedOr embarassed you go to Google to search for pictures because of my mama, ... My oga abeg buy sub for me make I fit go dey current with how to leave my life cheesy

U know say my phone nor get space... Pls Shey u fit buy New one for me, .. I'll give u any Style u want

Too many requests,.. tell ur mama I've seen her already... She was not too good a performer but I think the money will go a long way in helping ur life

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Too many requests,.. tell ur mama I've seen her already... She was not too good a performer but I think the money will go a long way in helping ur life
lol, says someone who goes saving pictures to use for nairaland fights, how miserable your life must be outside nairaland. Doesn't seem like you have much going on for you. grin angry

Psychology says there is something fundamentally wrong with people who are first to assume about other people's financial status.Projecting your insecurities to others won't solve your generational curse or solve the madness that runs in your bloodline.

Online millionaire ,So what next ,offer for feed my generation? grin grin grin. Before you know now you will log into your alternate to beg for money. grin grin, we know una well for this forum."Do you know who I am " people , the " I can feed your family " people grin grin.

And lest I forget, that your mother was impregnated in her state of Insanity and gave birth to you doesn't mean you should assume everyone has the same situation as yours.
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, says someone who goes saving pictures to use for nairaland fights, how miserable your life must be outside nairaland. Doesn't seem like you have much going on for you. grin angry

Psychology says there is something fundamentally wrong with people who are first to assume about other people's financial status.Projecting your insecurities to others won't solve your generational curse or solve the madness that runs in your bloodline.

Online millionaire ,So what next ,offer for feed my generation? grin grin grin. Before you know now you will log into your alternate to beg for money. grin grin, we know una well for this forum."Do you know who I am " people , the " I can feed your family " people grin grin.

And lest I forget, that your mother was impregnated in her state of Insanity and gave birth to you doesn't mean you should assume everyone has the same situation as yours.

All I see is tears in the post....

Why are u so quick to narrate ur family history Na?

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

All I see is tears in the post....

Why are u so quick to narrate ur family history Na?
lol, I am not the one downloading pictures for e- flights na, I know the truth is too bitter for you.

By the way, are you tired of editing my comments? grin grin, ret@rd.Anticipating your next picture, go dig up your gallery some more cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, I am not the one downloading pictures for e- flights na, I know say my Papa nor too get Money like that

Pls continue editing my comments! It gives me hardcore erection... My Papa Na retard.Anticipating your next picture, go dig up your gallery so that I can save pictures and show my stupid mama

This one u are telling me ur family history Are u normal

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

This one u are telling me ur family history Are u normal
Your ancestors both on your mother and fathers side are to blame for this stupidity grin grin grin.
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
My ancestors both on my mother and fathers side are to blame for this stupidity grin grin grin.

Na wa ooo.... Why ur ancestors go dey do like this?

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Na wa ooo.... Why ur ancestors go dey do like this?
plagiarism is for intellectually ret@rded dimwits like you. grin grin. Talk I talk olodo grin grin .
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
plagiarism is for intellectually retarded dimwits like megrin grin. My Papa na olodo grin grin .

Na wa ooo... Even ur Papa sef na olodo...

This one na family something ooo

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Na wa ooo... Even ur Papa sef na olodo...

This one na family something ooo
I am sure you are your fathers son , only a dimwit can sire a cretin such as you grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I am sure I am my fathers son , only a dimwit can sire a cretin such as me grin grin grin
Ahn Ahn ... All this for ur Papa...

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ahn Ahn ... All this for ur Papa...

Talk I talk olodo , I am a lady, so how can I be my father's son? grin grin grin grin. See how you are disgracing your ancestors already. Originality never fails ,olodo grin,such a dimwitted clown.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by ogbonnachrys: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2020
All over Nigeria?
I have not seen any in PH.
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Talk I talk olodo , I am hiding behind a ladies moniker on nairaland so how won't I be my father's son? grin grin grin grin. See how i am disgracing my ancestors already. Originality never fails ,my Papa na olodo grin,.. Chai.. All My ancestors na dimwitted clown all of them be.

U need to be taking it easy.. even ur father will not be proud of u telling the whole world the truth

Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U need to be taking it easy.. even ur father will not be proud of u telling the whole world the truth
You have made too Many assumptions not be a fool. grin grin. You must think every lady out there is a timid ,naive little scary cat like the females in your lineagegrin grin grin.

I have the blood line of Idia ne iye Esigie running through my veins ,not even an inconsequential online cretin sired by a dimwit can intimidate me. Clown!
Re: #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I dey always talks say I be fool . . You must think every lady out there is like the timid ,naive little scary cats like the females in my lineage ... Well.. u guessed right!!

Even me as a man dey fear pass my mamagrin grin grin.

I have the blood line of imaguero(oliha cheating wife during esigie) running through my veins Na why my mama dey fvck anybody ,fvck anything. I too foolish,not even an inconsequential online certin sired by a dimwit can make me stop being foolish. Clown!

Guy
..nor dey insult urself like this na.... I Just hope say u nor really be Benin Sha because we nor get men wey dey Hide under female moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities In Nigeria / Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.