Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police (73984 Views)

US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured) / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Earnonline7: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jesus
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by blowjohn(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Why did you give up?

Oooooooooh angry angry
Who u be naaaa
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by angelfallz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
blowjohn:

Oooooooooh angry angry
Who u be naaaa

Lol. i felt the conversation was going well.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Vulcan24(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
India is the worst country to be a woman

Terrible things over there
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by KaptainAfrika: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Just because she was probably, probably o, not confirmed o, just because she was probably giving head to another man, she lost her head - sad.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
3km walking with a human head.

Nobody accosted him.

Stood 15 minutes with a human head in the police station.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

A replacement does not mean it's the same thing. SARS and its unscrupulous officers are gone. The new outfit whatever the name will have a different outlook and a different rules of engagement with different personnel and different structure. I don't know what you mean by technical rebranding. Dats just a bullshit word you're using to console yourself.
Your SARS has been dissolved. Live with it.

Lol, my brother.. You dun make up your mind already not to understand me.

God bless us all cheesy
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother.. You dun make up your mind already not to understand me.

God bless us all cheesy
Na you no wan get understanding of issues and accept the protesters got what they wanted.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Tinyemeka(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
That man shud be fed to zombies

As we dey try to end Sars

We should also be looking for a way to end this Buhari regime.

Imagine I wanted to buy sachet tomato of 50 today they told me it's now is 100..i was madlya shocked....

#ENDSARS

#endbubuhaaaari regime

Sachet tomato now ranges from 50 naira to 200 ooooo... Nigerians pls let's come out oooo.. Not all of us are rich like celebrities and many other rich people ooooo.. We are just struggling to survive...

Pls let us come out ooo... I can't afford a sachet of tomato dt is 50 turned 100, 150, 200 oooooo..

Save this nation from this evil govt regime ooo

Bro!

I got the same shock this very morning!
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by chamboy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Do you glamorize cheating in relationship?
Baba, you're not God if anyone cheat on you, just leave don't even try to assault the person whether physical, emotional or spiritual. I'll have to report you to this authorities for further investigation. I'm scared of your type.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Oesophagus99(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] Poontang has no metre, so pls dont ruin ur life and oda peoples lives out of jealousy.,.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by alutaola(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi friend.
Am seeking your opinion on this project, who and what do you think is responsible for student failures in the University setting
*WHO*
1) LECTURER
2) STUDENTS
3) LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Am working on a term paper survey, I will really appreciate your view.
Please state answer with either *yes* or *No* with brief explanation.
How do you think you can solve the problem, you have chosen.
Thanks
Future19
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
chamboy:
Baba, you're not God if anyone cheat on you, just leave don't even try to assault the person whether physical, emotional or spiritual. I'll have to report you to this authorities for further investigation. I'm scared of your type.
Toodles!!
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by Charx122: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
sapphiere:
Jealousy is worse than hate.

Horrible something like this happened here similar to this but it was the man's head..
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by zsamorano(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls, house I need your help...I've been battling depression due to my recent job loss. Pls, I need your help as per getting any job to fecth me something daily, weekly or monthly....be it hotel, schools, farm or anywhere....I don't wants to be criminal and I don't mind any job in anywhere or any state. Thanks a lot. I have HND in banking and finance and I'm base in abeokuta in ogun state....May God help u as u link me up. Thanks a lot. U can whatsapp me or call on 08064784680.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by JohnOkolo: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2020
sapphiere:
Jealousy is worse than hate.
Ladies first
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by JohnOkolo: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2020
chamboy:

Cheap talk. Easier said than done
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by EMMY76: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2020
I thought they say Indian culture do allow women do pay the dowries of their men and can also marry more than one man?
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by JohnOkolo: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2020
newdawn2017:
or working away?? Dis goes to show his abusive, & animalistic nature

Understand Newton 3rd Law of Motion: For every action they is an opposite directed reaction.

You will know she got what she dully deserved.

So the Husband cannot step outside for a minute, and worst of all she was seen by her husband with the Man whose name was the prime suspect

Not everyone takes such disrespect from there Partner or Spouses and stop telling people to walk away we hear this news everyday.

Learn to respect everyone's feelings mostly your spouse and partner or you do the Run away from me baby - if you remember that song
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by JohnOkolo: 12:52am On Oct 12, 2020
chamboy:
everyone has right to cheat, if you're not feeling your partner sexually, you leave and don't stay.

No one deserve anything but a Relationship break for cheating

Everyone has been given the ability to kill also note that when you cheat �
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by JohnOkolo: 12:59am On Oct 12, 2020
chiommy123:
He is obviously sick and I think women should be more careful this days

Careful in chatting or cheating with another man?

A waste of advice cause even you as a woman knows you don't act rational.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by chamboy(m): 1:16am On Oct 12, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Careful in chatting or cheating with another man?

A waste of advice cause even you as a woman knows you don't act rational.
The same goes to a man. Its a two way street. Act like you wanna be treated bro.
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by cardoctor(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Insanity
Re: Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police by newdawn2017(f): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Are you going to do what men do?
Y not, am i not at liberty to do so?? Is what is good for d goose not good for d gander?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja / Beauty Queens Join NGO To Protest Against Rape In Convoy Of Exotic Cars In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.