Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (46827 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

You obviously know nothing!!!
My signature says Proudly Ikwerre, which state can you find Ikwerre?.. I'm sure you don't know!
oponu, lmao, Aba residence claiming Ikwerre Lmao, Ikwerres are indigenous to port Harcourt, together with Okrika (didn't get the spelling)

the same ikwerre you were forcefully attaching yourself to were the only tribe that seized Igbos property after the civil far.

be proud of your Aba man, after what the Ikwerres did to your fathers after the war, I can't believe one Bastard is still forcefully attaching himself to them.

laughable.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

shifting the goal post again, shamelessly fool.

so it's no longer, Owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Uyo, it's now PH and Onitsha.

lmao, the joke is on you now.

Onitsha more urbanized than Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna? ridiculous.

even I would rate Ilorin more.

Why am I arguing with someone who has never left his brown roof house

Visit Port Harcourt and Onitsha for once,and you would be ashamed of your region, you would also thank God for giving you lots Lagos, if not you guys would be laughing stocks.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

You obviously know nothing!!!
My signature says Proudly Ikwerre, which state can you find Ikwerre?.. I'm sure you don't know!
let's look at it from this angle, Delta and Edo which make up more than 30-49% of SS today were part of SW (Western region)

is it safe to start attaching SW to SS the same way you shameless igbo folks keep attaching SE with SS?

the difference between SW and SE people is, we in SW are more honorable, people with value.

Itsekiri people in Delta are yoruboid people, in Edo there are lots of Yoruba people who are not even of Bini descent.

it's obvious, we don't do Attachee by force.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by adm212144: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2020
sammyj:
grin grin Ondo no bi Edo. Jagaban and Oshimole cost APC who is also disappointing party Edo. Ondo is entirely different kettle of FISH. grin grin grin
aketi is not Jagaban boy like you .Hes an APC candidate but different faction so don’t give credit to Tinubu and osho mo ole
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by sammyj: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2020
What is this saying. Did you read my comment shocked
adm212144:
aketi is not Jagaban boy like you .Hes an APC candidate but different faction so don’t give credit to Tinubu and osho mo ole
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Why am I arguing with someone who has never left his brown roof house

Visit Port Harcourt and Onitsha for once,and you would be ashamed of your region, you would also thank God for giving you lots Lagos, if not you guys would be laughing stocks.

I've been to most SE states same with Edo and Delta and they are nothing to write home about.

Shitholes little wonder the people there are doing Rural-Urban migration has you earlier stated.

glad you admitted that your region is rural, the comment has been bookmarked. can you see the joke is on you.

SW is the refugee camp of Nigeria, the most Developed region in Nigeria where everyone wanna be.

in the next 10 years you would not be able to differentiate Lagos from Ogun.

Onitsha is the dirtiest city in Nigeria full of decayed buildings,

enter this thread and you would understand that the worst part of Ibadan are miles better than that of PH
https://www.nairaland.com/5776727/port-harcourt-lockdown-what-saw

Owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Uyo beside, Ibadan, Kano Kaduna ,for real? nawa oo
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

let's look at it from this angle, Delta and Edo which make up more than 30-49% of SS today were part of SW (Western region)

is it safe to start attaching SW to SS the same way you shameless igbo folks keep attaching SE with SS?

the difference between SW and SE people is, we in SW are more honorable, people with value.

Itsekiri people in Delta are yoruboid people, in Edo there are lots of Yoruba people who are not even of Bini descent.

it's obvious, we don't do Attachee by force.

Idiot I am not from the South East
I am maternally connected to the South East by Abia State
I am from Isiokpo,Rivers State, but i'll tell you something, I put both the SE and SS together because many people you think are from the SE or Igbos are actually from the SS but answer Igboid names,so calling only SE is foolish!
For instance, I answer Chibuike but I ain't Igbo, I am Ikwerre, we are connected to the South East by our culture,tradition and acculturation but ain't Igbos. So read wide before you talk!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I've been to most SE states same with Edo and Delta and they are nothing to write home about.

Shitholes little wonder the people there are doing Rural-Urban migration has you earlier stated.

glad you admitted that your region is rural, the comment has been bookmarked. can you see the joke is on you.

SW is the refugee camp of Nigeria, the most Developed region in Nigeria where everyone wanna be.

in the next 10 years you would not be able to differentiate Lagos from Ogun.

Onitsha is the dirtiest city in Nigeria full of decayed buildings,

enter this thread and you would understand that the worst part of Ibadan are miles better than that of PH
https://www.nairaland.com/5776727/port-harcourt-lockdown-what-saw

Owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Uyo beside, Ibadan, Kano Kaduna ,for real? nawa oo

Everything you said are lies from headies!!!
You can't even lie!!
LMAO!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Gracchus: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Lol
Mind you the lower Niger is bigger than Yoruba land.
Who wants to be brothers with the poorest people in the South!!!
Who wants to be brothers with backstabbers and Cowards!!!
Who wants to be brothers with the tribe that has the highest number of unemployed youths and agberos!!!
Koshi jare!!
We should be the one staying clear from in pests like you,not the other way round!!!
Stay off our affairs. Stay off our polticis, stay off our land, stay off our schools. Just as we don't attend your schools, we don't come to your land, do not come to ours too. We are not part of your South and we have consistently showed you with our voting patterns, our politics, our way of life, our religious belief system. Fuccking face your regions.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Gracchus: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

The formal economy isn't dominated by Yorubas either!
OH, so you agree markets don't contribute nada to Lagos revenue? Prove it to me the tribe that dominates the formal economy in Lagos. Tech? Civil service? Schools? Fmcg companies? Name them.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by mrugly: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2020
lograr:

You guys should stop this mentality. APC or PDP, nairaland don't owe you guys anything. No of you is giving money to Nairaland to run this site. Running a site like this is bleeping expensive and they can do whatever they wanna do with their site. If you want to get a clue on what it takes to run and maintain a server, google how much google and Facebook spend to keep their site going. You will not find that about Nairaland because their information isn't on the public domain. if them tell u, he go shock u.

Despite that, Nairaland have been fair all through. A good business knows he needs to be fair. I wanted Aketi to win am not blaming Nairaland for anything. The reason why we heard more of Edo election is that Edo was more tough and #Endsars campaign is shadowing everything. You guys should stop this entitlement mentality

Funny you. How many times have you advertised on nairaland?

Because you don't advertise on nairaland doesn't mean we others don't do that.

As for your info, am a programmer who is well versed in the web and mobile programming.

If in doubt, check out my profile on GitHub https://github.com/walegbenga . You will see what have done.

So, next time, before you talk, know that there are people who are more knowledgeable than you in a specific field.

Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Idiot I am not from the South East
I am maternally connected to the South East by Abia State
I am from Isiokpo,Rivers State, but i'll tell you something, I put both the SE and SS together because many people you think are from the SE or Igbos are actually from the SS but answer Igboid names,so calling only SE is foolish!
For instance, I answer Chibuike but I ain't Igbo, I am Ikwerre, we are connected to the South East by our culture,tradition and acculturation but ain't Igbos. So read wide before you talk!!

this is Social media where anyone can type anything.

Even tomorrow I can start saying am from Delta State, it's internet but be proud to say that you're from Aba.. no one will arrest you.

is it by force to accept PDP, APC has come to stay in SW and there is nothing you can do about that.

when are you going to vote out PDP In SS /SE ?

you lots have been doing PDP in that region since democracy, fine, but you don't see us trying to attack you on the internet because of that.

at least Ondo state for Example as changed her govt for the fourth time, from AD to PDP to LP and now APC when are you going to do that in your region ? can you see that Ondo people are more sophisticated and more liberal than you guys.

nah by force to do PDP? what's your problem man?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by DEROXMAN: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Congratulations awa in law grin
Whether zombies like it or not,they will 'enjoy' an Igbo first lady by fire by force grin
Lol that's not the point aketi was made to won because of SW 2023 so deal with it we are looking at 2023 for jagaban or tinubu
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Everything you said are lies from headies!!!
You can't even lie!!
LMAO!!
the part where I said I've travelled to SE states plus Delta and Edo isn't a lie.

the second part you said it yourself, should I show you the screenshot of where you said the SS/SE people practice Rural-Urban? thank God say I don bookmark it.

which other part is not true?

nawa oo, see hatred, we Yorubas are honourable people, we do respect people, I really don't where all these hatred his coming from

is it because we didn't vote for Jonathan in 2015? nawa oo, Jonathan is. failure..

count your loss and move on, we rejected Jonathan and there is nothing you can do about that.

an average Yoruba man does not give a fvck about you lots, we don't know you, I dont even know that there is a tribe called Ikwerre untill I started visiting NL politics section.

we don't know.

and it's not by force to vote for APC, looser, get that to your skull.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by DEROXMAN: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I don't think you're ok, how can you be comparing Rivers with your dead state.

Which Yoruba man or Governor has ever challenged Buhari like Wike did?

How many Yorubas have the balls to be outspoken to a government so wicked as Buhari?

If you don't want to enter what you didn't bargain for, just remove Rivers from that list!!
mr FFK,fayose are they from Kaduna
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

this is Social media where anyone can type anything.

Even tomorrow I can start saying am from Delta State, it's internet but be proud to say that you're from Aba.. no one will arrest you.

is it by force to accept PDP, APC has come to stay in SW and there is nothing you can do about that.

when are you going to vote out PDP In SS /SE ?

you lots have been doing PDP in that region since democracy, fine, but you don't see us trying to attack you on the internet because of that.

at least Ondo state for Example as changed her govt for the fourth time, from AD to PDP to LP and now APC when are you going to do that in your region ? can you see that Ondo people are more sophisticated and more liberal than you guys.

nah by force to do PDP? what's your problem man?

I can't accept where I am not from
I am proudly Ikwerre!!.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Lol
Mind you the lower Niger is bigger than Yoruba land.
Who wants to be brothers with the poorest people in the South!!!
Who wants to be brothers with backstabbers and Cowards!!!
Who wants to be brothers with the tribe that has the highest number of unemployed youths and agberos!!!
Koshi jare!!
We should be the one staying clear from pests like you,not the other way round!!!

I didn't see this comment Sha.

the Yorubas has always been ranked as 1 region with the least poverty index.

and also the least in terms of Unemployment.

I don't know where you're getting your information from.

There is no body, either Government or Private bodies that ranked any region above SW, if there is any show me.

what do you mean by backstabbers? was there any agreement between your laid back region and SW? show me .

what is backstabbing in politics, if you don't stop blackmailing the Yorubas, Ogun will kill you and your family. Amen.

it is not by force to vote for PDP.

even all the Niger Deltan militants are gainfully employed oloshi, I can't believe someone who comes from the region where Jungle justice, witchcraft (due to backwardness), militancy, cultism, Poverty is the other of the day can be talking trash about SW.

OMG

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

the part where I said I've travelled to SE states plus Delta and Edo isn't a lie.

the second part you said it yourself, should I show you the screenshot of where you said the SS/SE people practice Rural-Urban? thank God say I don bookmark it.

which other part is not true?

nawa oo, see hatred, we Yorubas are honourable people, we do respect people, I really don't where all these hatred his coming from

is it because we didn't vote for Jonathan in 2015? nawa oo, Jonathan is. failure..

count your loss and move on, we rejected Jonathan and there is nothing you can do about that.

an average Yoruba man does not give a fvck about you lots, we don't know you, I dont even know that there is a tribe called Ikwerre untill I started visiting NL politics section.

we don't know.

and it's not by force to vote for APC, looser, get that to your skull.

You never knew about Ikwerre!

But you knew about Port Harcourt

You're an inborn liar
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by DEROXMAN: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2020
tonididdy:

Charge and bail lawyers you mean cheesy
You are so proud of your cowardice syndrome.
Enjoy another 4years of the bullion van Lord's control. I swear e don cash out again.

Now I understand why wike said, "I cannot go to Ondo, that one is a different crowd".
How many SANS do you have in your family or rather in your landlocked region .Falana is a well popular SAN and lawyer same as AFE Babalola (ABUAD) same as akeredolu same as Jegede and they are all from ondo and ekiti only so those ones are charge and bail to you people who can buy your fathers
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I didn't see this comment Sha.

the Yorubas has always been ranked as 1 region with the least poverty index.

and also the least in terms of Unemployment.

I don't know where you're getting your information from.

There is no body, either Government or Private bodies that ranked any region above SW, if there is any show me.

what do you mean by backstabbers? was there any agreement between your laid back region and SW? show me .

what is backstabbing in politics, if you don't stop blackmailing the Yorubas, Ogun will kill you and your family. Amen.

it is not by force to vote for PDP.

even all the Niger Deltan militants are gainfully employed oloshi, I can't believe someone who comes from the region where Jungle justice, witchcraft (due to backwardness), militancy, cultism, Poverty is the other of the day can be talking trash about SW.

OMG

I'm done with you foolish bastard!!!

How dear you insult the region that made your foolish region what you are today!!!

If not for our oil, you idiotic bafoons would have been too irrelevant like your brothers in Cotonou and Togo.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I can't accept where I am not from
I am proudly Ikwerre!!.
I don't care if you're Ikwerre or not, what's my business with your ethnicity.

yorubas didn't take anything from your miserable family, why the bile? this is too bad.

you're not from Ondo state but you felt Ondo people were wrong for voting a candidate of their choice.

Ogun will kill you and you entire generation, Omo ale oloriburuku.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I don't care if you're Ikwerre or not, what's my business with your ethnicity.

yorubas didn't take anything from your miserable family, why the bile? this is too bad.

you're not from Ondo state but you felt Ondo people were wrong for voting a candidate of their choice.

Ogun will kill you and you entire generation, Omo ale oloriburuku.

I don't blame you lots feeding fat on our oil!!

Yorubaland is so dry that the only part of SW that has oil are our Ijaw brothers, the only thing you parasites know how to do is to feed fat on our oil and claim most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria.
Omo Oloshi
Oni were!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I'm done with you foolish bastard!!!

How dear you insult the region that made your foolish region what you are today!!!

If not for our oil, you idiotic bafoons would have been too irrelevant like your brothers in Cotonou and Togo.
oloriburuku E pain am.

I gate you the dose of your own medicine, and you couldn't take it.. Kai, this life.

from page 1 to 10 you were dishing out insults to the Yoruba tribe you couldn't take just 1 insult back.. nawa oo.

Sango wi strike your father's left ball, oloriburuku, your generation will perish ni. idiot.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I don't blame you lots feeding fat on our oil!!

Yorubaland is so dry that the only part of SW that has oil are our Ijaw brothers, the only thing you parasites know how to do is to feed fat on our oil and claim most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria.
Omo Oloshi
Oni were!!
E pain am, useless militant, go back to the Creek.

we'll continue to share your oil money, even the oil companies will continue to cite their hqts in SW while your environment will continue to get polluted, continue wailing.

our Oyel kee you there.

omo ale.

koni da dun baba email
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
baba couldn't withstand a superior argument.

hahahaha, the idiot thinks Enugu Owerri and Uyo are more developed than Akure, Ilorin, Abeokuta.

hahaha

Baba even dey put Asaba ahead of Kano and Kaduna.

uchasa Ogun kee you.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

E pain am, useless militant, go back to the Creek.

we'll continue to share your oil money, even the oil companies will continue to cite their hqts in SW while your environment will continue to get polluted, continue wailing.

our Oyel kee you there.

omo ale.

koni da dun baba email

I always knew you idiotic cows from Sudan were worst than the Fulanis!!!
Bastardized Foolish Elements!!!
Cowards and Idiotic Backstabbers
God would punish you lots, I pray for our Niger Delta Republic so we would see how you parasitic pests can survive!!!
Idiotic Cancerworms!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I always knew you idiotic cows from Sudan were worst than the Fulanis!!!
Bastardized Foolish Elements!!!
Cowards and Idiotic Backstabbers
God would punish you lots, I pray for our Niger Delta Republic so we would see how you parasitic pests can survive!!!
Idiotic Cancerworms!!
Niger Delta republic ko, Chad Delta republic ni..

Looser, jobless militant.

E pain am, Very daft boy.

Baba even said Rivers people are more educated than Ondo and Ekiti lmao
Perhaps militancy education Sha.. hahaha

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Tareq1105: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

We reject the Tax Collectors Party in Southwest

Ondo no be Abia State

Thank you!!!

Never again to Tax Collectors in South West.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Niger Delta republic ko, Chad Delta republic ni..
Looser, jobless militant.
E pain am, Very daft boy.
Baba even said Rivers people are more educated than Ondo and Ekiti lmao Perhaps militancy education Sha.. hahaha
Mechanic,Carpenters,Beggers and Parasitic Agberos! Omo Owo mi da!!! Idiotic Jobless People.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Mechanic,Carpenters,Beggers and Parasitic Agberos!
Omo Owo mi da!!!
Idiotic Jobless People.
Mechanics, millitants, cultists, poverty all over Akwa ibom, cross river, bad environment, unhygienic water resources, pollution. Hahahaha

If I may, who are the ones repairing cars in your region? Who are carpenters helping out with your roofs and furnitures abi you all lives in creeks? Abi nah Yoruba people dey do mechanic do in SS/sE?

The joke is on you, son of a retired Ashawo.

80% of your women are ashawo, just go to brothels in SW, your women are wasting.
Your mother is probably a retired one.

Hahahaha

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uncleodi(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
The deputy governor that decamped is the biggest looser.

After the next swearing-in ceremony, Akeredolu will likely deal with him since there will be no more immunity for him.

But I wish Akeredolu will just ignore him totally.

He may not get his 250million severance allowance coupled with the fact that he spent his remaining savings building ZLP.

In this life eh, learn to be WISE and wait for your turn!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by PreyingMantis(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:
coolWe reject the Tax Collectors Party in Southwest

Ondo no be Abia State

Thank you!!!

Yoruba Muslim Miscreants (YMM). The song has suddenly changed abi? It's no longer Aketi must go with his Igbo wife It's no longer Yoruba First Ladies in Yorubaland It's no longer bye bye to Aketi

Shameless hypocrites! Ndi Uchu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.