Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (46818 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tsagir(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
TINUBU IS A GOAL !!! IGBOpigs how fa ?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Akolawole(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Cajal:
..just like EDO

DEMOCRACY IN DANGER

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by STENON(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Go through this.
https://www.nairaland.com/6149807/governor-akeredolus-projects-achievements-ondo
I have not seen anything new in what he has done as compared to what other state Governors have done.
How about your mother and child hospital ?
How about school fees increment?
How about low standard of Education, I remember vividly that public schools in Ondo are always a top notch interms of achievement, compared with other states but it is good as nothing now.
How about the underprivileged? and the graduates roaming round your street
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2020
I already said it that Ondo might not be like Edo which was about Oshiomole downfall which most people including some APC members wanted, I don't know how well Akeredolu has performed but I'm not sure if Ondo people want him out, including the fact that the outcome of the election might not even reflect who the people want but who has paid more money, with this vote buying, our system is fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Decryptor(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:

Yes Abia State is a slave zone

A slave in Abia is a MASTER in Ondo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Sammyblack87: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
This shows truly Yoruba are unreliable and back stabbers, i have been diplomatic in my dealings with them but am forced to accept what others are saying.

See how Edo ,Imo and other States that stood against APC, which they used Supreme Court to sack some PDP Govs.

Let the Yoruba people keep worshipping till it will really dawn on them in a bitter way, they dont really know what they are doing.

APC should be Sacked in the wholeNigeria!!!

quote author=Sunnyshinylight post=94820338]Akeredolu leading with over 84k votes — after 12 LGAs (updates)

Rotimi Akeredolu, incumbent governor of Ondo state and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the October 10 election, is leading his opponents with over 84,011 votes.

According to the results that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared at the collation centres of 12 local government areas, Akeredolu has polled 189,489 votes while Eyitayo Jegede, his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) opponent is trailing with 108,195, leaving a margin of 74,735.

Agbola Ajayi of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) came a distant third with 37,806 votes.

Below are the votes of the three leading parties across LGAS:

Ile Oluji

APC:13,287

PDP: 9231

Advertisement

ZLP:1971

Akoko north-east

APC:16,572

PDP: 8380

Advertisement

ZLP:3532

Akoko south-west

APC:21,232

PDP:15,055

Advertisement

ZLP:2755

Akoko south-east

APC:9419

PDP:4003

ZLP:2004

Akoko north-west

APC: 15,809

PDP: 10,320

ZLP: 3,477

Irele

APC: 12,643

PDP:5493

ZLP:5904

Ose

APC:15,122

PDP:8421

ZLP:1083

Ifedore

APC:9350

PDP:11852

ZLP:1863

Owo

APC: 35,957

PDP:5311

ZLP: 408

Okitipupa

APC: 19,266

PDP: 10,367

ZLP: 10,120

Akure north-west

APC: 9,546

PDP: 12,263

ZLP: 1046

Idanre

APC: 11,286

PDP: 7499

ZLP: 3623

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-akeredolu-leading-with-over-35k-votes-after-six-lgas
wetin be ur problem, must all the states in Nigeria be PDP state? Wetin u Yoruba do u... U fool! Yenyenyenyen... See poop for ur mouth. Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Decryptor(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2020
tsagir:
TINUBU IS A GOAL !!! IGBOpigs how fa ?

Yet you can't buy fuel!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
victorDanladi:

No Igbo man has ever challenged Buhari like fayose and FFK.

Fayose was the only voice of PDP when PDP went to hiding following its defeat in 2015.He kept PDP alive.

not everyone has memory loss like you

Where is Fayose now??
Wike is brave and the only one that attacked Buhari and is still attacking Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Faithful007: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Fulani are not bad People, only few misreacts amongst them are bandits and kidnappers and I strongly condemn those criminals. Anything the Government at all levels will do to eradicate the criminals amongst the Fulani, I'll appreciate that.

As for your South East, they do not need the presence of Herdsmen to cause mayhem. Your Brothers are already doing worst. The East is presently the only Region with the worst security challenge. The insecurity in the EAst is worst than Borno. People outside the East don't get to hear the security situation in the EAst cause, IGBOS always stop any crime news in the EAst from getting to the media.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by TheWalkingMind: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Yebosola:

You are been economical with the truth, u better petitions USA, EU, the people that voted Aketi forgot is in APC, brain deh pain u.
They sell Panadol around. They're good for incessant headaches.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Oracleforce:

Another sons of bitterness sighted....oni kuure...
With or with southeast and south-south, Lagos will develop....
Tell your nyamiri leaders to create another lagos in your region...and stop crying on social media...
A lot of your people left the dungeon of poverty and degradation in villages and towns to make ends meet here in Lagos....nobody force your lineage and your family to relocate to lagos....you came to lagos with your dirty bags and nylons to hustle and you have been doing creditable well in lagos owing to the fact that the environment was created for all dick, tom and harry to survive....now, you are here and instead of you and your family and lineage to keep appreciating your host community and state, you started churning out rubbish.....oo
Eni kuure

Ase wa, awon were eda ,ta ba reni, tomomi, tojepo wa, to nrobi siwa, igberara lakere nke wodo, obo ki jere lehin oko.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by victorDanladi: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Sammyblack87:
wetin be ur problem, must all the states in Nigeria be PDP state? Wetin u Yoruba do u... U fool! Yenyenyenyen... See poop for ur mouth. Omo ale jati jati.
And PDP has been enslaving the fools since 1999
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by BreconHills(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2020
tricksters:
Look at the reasoning of a lunatic. The only reason apc lost Edo is the same reason PDP is losing Ondo today. They were both up against the incumbent. You don't unseat an incumbent in Nigeria except the president is the one making the call and that doesn't even guarantee unseating a governor if he knows his onion.

And you have stats to back that up from the 2015 and 2019 election?

No Presidents, governor or NASS members were unseated in that time frame?

The thing about categoric statements like yours is that they are easy to make, easy to understand ( they are intended for simple minds that hate complexity) but they are so polar and extreme that they become untrue.

Politics like life is nuanced my indignant friend
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Rotimi47:
Not true as Yoruba are widely spread all over Nigeria.

You will find them in major Oil Companies and Service Companies in the South South eg. Shell, Chevron, Agip,Total, Deltatek etc

Even the present Governor of Oyo State have a big Oil Servicing Company in Rivers State.

There are other Yoruba owned businesses all over the place from small to medium and large businesses.

Because they don't make noise about them don't mean they are not physically present.

One can even hear them speak their dialect openly but you can only know if you understand it or is told that they are Yoruba.

It's like one speaking To language near you; how would you know he is from benue or a Tiv if you don't understand what he is saying.

Let me say that the notion that Yorubas only reside in the South West is wrong as no major tribe or any other tribe would restrict her people to one particular geographical location.

Just check your facts as even NYSC postings are enough to show that this notion that's passed around is not true.

Not to forget, Yorubas are well travelled within and outside Nigeria because na money every body dey find no tribe person go chop.

Stop deceiving yourself my brother, I have lived in the West, I have been to the East and I am living in Port Harcourt, Yorubas live mostly in the West, you hardly see Yorubas in this part of the country, all those companies you mentioned that are located here hardly have Yoruba workers,they are mostly dominated by Hausas,few Igbos and a very minute Yoruba population.

I have studied the Yorubas,Hausas and Igbos, and I'll tell you that Igbos are more travelled than Yorubas.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by victorDanladi: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Where is Fayose now??
Wike is brave and the only one that attacked Buhari and is still attacking Buhari
Let him get out of government first.

Name one Igbo,not in government

then,NAME ONE SOUTHEAST GOVERNOR.

Don't mention woke

cowards

PDP SLAVES

ATIKU HAUSA FULANI MUSLIM SLAVES grin
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Kemimarch16(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Akeredolu is not (betrayer) jegede mate
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
victorDanladi:

Let him get out of government first.

Name one Igbo,not in government

then,NAME ONE SOUTHEAST GOVERNOR.

Don't mention woke

cowards

PDP SLAVES

ATIKU HAUSA FULANI MUSLIM SLAVES grin

Mind you Wike isn't Igbo, he is Ikwerre!
And point of correction, Yorubas are known all over Nigeria as cowards, so nothing can change it!!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Sammyblack87: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

You should be ashamed of your state and your region in general, when the South South and South East are trying to scrap out godfatherism, your state is trying to retain Tinubu and other of your stupid godfather's in the West.
For your info, no state in the South South or South East is static in politics like your region, we don't uplift godfathers and we are not afraid like you guys to attack godfather's with our votes

Lower Niger no be Yorubaland!!!
We are not Afraid of anything!!
We ain't Cowards!!!
We ain't Conservative!!!!
mumu talk... Hatred everywhere
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by orisa37: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2020
I share your Light on this issue
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Stop deceiving yourself my brother, I have lived in the West, I have been to the East and I am living in Port Harcourt, Yorubas live mostly in the West, you hardly see Yorubas in this part of the country, all those companies you mentioned that are located here hardly have Yoruba workers,they are mostly dominated by Hausas,few Igbos and a very minute Yoruba population.

I have studied the Yorubas,Hausas and Igbos, and I'll tell you that Igbos are more travelled than Yorubas.
why do people travel? because of opportunities right?

what are the opportunities available in SE and to some extent SS? perhaps minimal.

SW houses almost everything in Nigeria.

from Entertainment, if you want to venture into Entertainment you must come to SW before you can succeed.

Commerce, SW houses more than 50% of commerce and industries in Nigeria.

Education, we have the best schools in Nigeria.

Industries, There are more industries in SW than other region.

just name it, what Other region have more than SW, absolutely nothing.

now tell me why an average Yoruba man should travel to SE and SS, to do what?

you're annoying man.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Mind you Wike isn't Igbo, he is Ikwerre!
And point of correction, Yorubas are known all over Nigeria as cowards, so nothing can change it!!!
APC has come to stay for now in SW, you can go hug a transformer, When are guys from Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia going to change PDP since democracy.

at least Ondo his testing the Fourth party.

you're irritating man.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

All you said we're wrong!!!
Ogun isn't the most industrialized state in Nigeria,Lagos is!
Rivers is more industrialized than Ogun!!
The sea ports in our region were closed so as to deny us of developing our lands,same thing they are doing to our oil.
Nobody asked for fee during construction of 2nd Niger Bridge, it has always being a hallucination.
why did Jonathan not Open the eastern ports?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

If you're a good student of Economics, you would know what's happening to us in the Lower Niger!
It's called Rural- Urban Migration, the young able bodied men have left the Lower Niger in search for greener pastures to the West and abroad, so you can't expect their IGR to be more.
Unlike the West that hardly live in another part of the country, in Port Harcourt, you hardly see Yorubas, so when able bodied young SS and SE people move to the West, and come together with the West, the IGR of the West must be more!
The day all of them would decide to return back, I can bet you that the West wouldn't smell our backs, let FG complete the construction of Ibom Deep Sea Port, Onne Seaport and other Sea Ports in our region, and you would hardly see any of us in your lands.
why are you contradicting yourself man.

I'm glad you admitted that your region is laid-back with little or no opportunities.

that's why you lots flocks SW your London, since there are more opportunities in Sw, now tell me why South Westerners should start migrating to laid back regions like SS SE?

tell me, give me 1 good reason why I should move to SS SE
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

why do people travel? because of opportunities right?

what are the opportunities available in SE and to some extent SS? perhaps minimal.

SW houses almost everything in Nigeria.

from Entertainment, if you want to venture into Entertainment you must come to SW before you can succeed.

Commerce, SW houses more than 50% of commerce and industries in Nigeria.

Education, we have the best schools in Nigeria.

Industries, There are more industries in SW than other region.

just name it, what Other region have more than SW, absolutely nothing.

now tell me why an average Yoruba man should travel to SE and SS, to do what?

you're annoying man.

Point of correction, SS and SE has more Industries than the West!
West doesn't have all those stuffs you mentioned,rather it's Lagos.
Without Lagos,the West isn't even up to the worst state in the Lower Niger!!!
You're annoying man!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Oracleforce: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Where did I insult you in my post
Who is bitter now
I thought Yorubas claim to be the most sophisticated people in Nigeria yet most of them behave like barbarians!

Lagos was made for all Dick and Tom to survive,yet most Yorubas I have seen in Lagos are mere poor Carpenters or Mechanic.
The fact remains that my brothers there created an enabling environment for their business to thrive not you guys.

Most slums in Lagos are Yoruba areas,think of Ajegunle,Mushin,Shomolu,e.t.c.

Even most public schools in Lagos are dominated by Yoruba Children!!

The poverty rate of the Yorubas is too high!!!

Accept the fact that we created an enabling environment for ourselves and not Plumbers and Carpenters as you said!!

As if your bloda also are not living in the slums of Ajegunle, mushin, shomolu, bariga, makoko etc...

An average Igbo person is so bittered about another tribe and it shows in all your comments....your people are curse to every environment they occupy...

There are several tribes in lagos, none of them either criticize or tongue lashes Yoruba people as your tribe....check yourselves....there are curses running in the lineage of Igbo people...curse of bitterness, hatred bickering to another tribe that are doing better than them....
If you are finally granted the Biafraudn Republic which you are yearning for...I wonder how you will.run it...
Nothing survives in your region that's the reason some of your blood are running to here and claiming Lagos as their hometown...and also burying their dead parents, brothers, and sisters in lagos cemetery...
We prefer china and some other foreign citizens in lagos than your people.....because they contributed majorly to the growth and development in lagos state....these countries the brain behind all the durable goods shipped into lagos state for sales...what most of your bloda sells at Idumota is not produced by them...it is produced by foreign companies and industries....your people are chest-beaters claiming success of what they know.little or nothing about...
Your people have desecrated our streets, bridges, roads, and corners with harlotries, no Ashewo joint locally or globally that you will not see Igbo among the ashewo, runs girls, olosho, etc, baby factories, kidnapper businesses, armed-robbers, selling of fake things, internet fraudster, yahoo boiz, G-boiz, drug pushers, hawking of gala, soft drinks, fake phone accessories, fake CD, DVD rotten food items, watches, etc....
My brother, your people have left lagos before the civil war, they later came back. Nobody drew them back....so, if your people wish to leave again and sell all your properties here in lagos, nobody will miss you but most of your brother can't survive it....because they know the demons, opposition, and wickedness they will go and face at hometown...

Leave lagos and regret it for the rest of your life...i dare your people to leave ASAP
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tonididdy(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Bunsenbun:
I think you mean "the people's choice clearly paid more",my coursemate got 13k for voting apc.
Typical APC hence the reason edolites wanted them out.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Where did I insult you in my post
Who is bitter now
I thought Yorubas claim to be the most sophisticated people in Nigeria yet most of them behave like barbarians!

Lagos was made for all Dick and Tom to survive,yet most Yorubas I have seen in Lagos are mere poor Carpenters or Mechanic.
The fact remains that my brothers there created an enabling environment for their business to thrive not you guys.

Most slums in Lagos are Yoruba areas,think of Ajegunle,Mushin,Shomolu,e.t.c.

Even most public schools in Lagos are dominated by Yoruba Children!!

The poverty rate of the Yorubas is too high!!!

Accept the fact that we created an enabling environment for ourselves and not Plumbers and Carpenters as you said!!
Lagos is a Yorubaland, it's understandable that you would see Middle class, upper class and lower class and some people living in poverty.

who are the ones going to public schools in Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Akwa ibom and other SE /SS states ? ain't they the indigenes?

are the people living in poverty in SW and SE Yorubas?

UNILAG, LASU and other Lagos State institutions are dominated by Yorubas.

we have the best schools in Nigeria established by our sons and daughters, if there is any region that has better schools than SW tell me.

this same thread was created by you, who are the ones living in this communities? tell me.
https://www.nairaland.com/5970346/dilapidated-state-most-villages-akwa

The same way Nigerians living in Canada are doing better than a huge percentage of Native Canadians is the same way Lagos has few non indeginous people doing better than Few indigenes.

Canada attract the best of Nigerians, Lagos attract the best of other regions.
the Nigerians living in Canada are doing better than more than 10% of Canadians, but not Doing better than Canadians at large, the same way Non indeginous people in Lagos are doing better than at least 15% of Yoruba people who are the native.

this is not rocket science, Since Lagos is a Yoruba land, you would see people from different social class, The same way in Canada you would see people from different social class, people living in tents, woods, streets.

The Yorubas have the least poverty index in Nigeria.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by stealmatic(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry Vote buying going on massively people were paid 10,000 naira to vote for akeredolu. He knows he can't win a fair election
democracy is in danger,ode akin dani dani,u guys are bad loosers
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

South South and South East has Cities like Port Harcourt,Calabar,Uyo,Owerri,Onitsha,Asaba,Enugu,e.t.c that are better than most South West cities(apart from Lagos), but the fact is that most people here have this thought that Lagos is a money making arena and therefore leave here for Lagos .
SW is the most urbanized Region in Nigeria, you honestly cannot compare Lagos-Ogun-Oyo axis with any trio in Nigeria.

Not some shithole Anambra-Enugu-imo nor Rivers-Akwa-ibom-Delta.

compare this Trio
Lagos-Ogun-OYo
anambra-Enugu-Imo
Rivers-akwaibom-Delta

and you would see that it's a blasphemy to say any other region is more urbanized than SW.

it's wrong to attach SS/SE in this context because that's 11 fvckin states against 6.

SS is bigger than SW in landmass, further attaching SE to it is cheap.

After Lagos, Abuja, PH, Ibadan is the next when it's comes to Development, you can't compare the the highbrow Ibadan with highbrow of SE/SS states except PH. it's stupidity when you say Enugu, Owerri Uyo,, Asaba,Onitsha are more developed than Ibadan. ridiculous.

compare the cities in SE/SS separately with Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, Osogbo and Ado Ekiti.

your reasoning is shallow.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Lagos is a Yorubaland, it's understandable that you would see Middle class, upper class and lower class and some people living in poverty.

who are the ones going to public schools in Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Akwa ibom and other SE /SS states ? ain't they the indigenes?

are the people living in poverty in SW and SE Yorubas?

UNILAG, LASU and other Lagos State institutions are dominated by Yorubas.

we have the best schools in Nigeria established by our sons and daughters, if there is any region that has better schools than SW tell me.

this same thread was created by you, who are the ones living in this communities? tell me.
https://www.nairaland.com/5970346/dilapidated-state-most-villages-akwa

The same way Nigerians living in Canada are doing better than a huge percentage of Native Canadians is the same way Lagos has few non indeginous people doing better than Few indigenes.

Canada attract the best of Nigerians, Lagos attract the best of other regions.
the Nigerians living in Canada are doing better than more than 10% of Canadians, but not Doing better than Canadians at large, the same way Non indeginous people in Lagos are doing better than at least 15% of Yoruba people who are the native.

this is not rocket science, Since Lagos is a Yoruba land, you would see people from different social class, The same way in Canada you would see people from different social class, people living in tents, woods, streets.

The Yorubas have the least poverty index in Nigeria.

The Public Schools in the lower Niger pay little fees but public schools in the West don't pay.

The Yorubas have the highest poverty index in the South.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

SW is the most urbanized Region in Nigeria, you honestly cannot compare Lagos-Ogun-Oyo axis with any trio in Nigeria.

Not some shithole Anambra-Enugu-imo nor Rivers-Akwa-ibom-Delta.

compare this Trio
Lagos-Ogun-OYo
anambra-Enugu-Imo
Rivers-akwaibom-Delta

and you would see that it's a blasphemy to say any other region is more urbanized than SW.

it's wrong to attach SS/SE in this context because that's 11 fvckin states against 6.

SS is bigger than SW in landmass, further attaching SE to it is cheap.

After Lagos, Abuja, PH, Ibadan is the next when it's comes to Development, you can't compare the the highbrow Ibadan with highbrow of SE/SS states except PH. it's stupidity when you say Enugu, Owerri Uyo,, Asaba,Onitsha are more developed than Ibadan. ridiculous.

compare the cities in SE/SS separately with Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, Osogbo and Ado Ekiti.

your reasoning is shallow.

For your information,Onitsha is the second most urbanized city after Lagos,Abuja Port Harcourt,Uyo,Asaba,Enugu and Owerri follow suite.
Also, Port Harcourt-Aba industrial Zone is the second most industrialized zone in Nigeria after Lagos-Agbara Industrial Zone.

Ibadan is not even near to any city in the lower Niger apart from having the highest concentration of brown roofs!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

This is what I was waiting for!!

How does IGR determine the development of a state when the IGR is being devoured by godfather's?. Also 50% of SW IGR is contributed by the people of SS and SE. During my stay in Lagos, most influential parts of the state were dominated by the people of SE and SS. Popular markets like Idumota,Trade Fair,Alaba International,Computer Village,Aspanda,e.t.c where majority of Lagos IGR is generated are dominated by people of SS and SE. If only Nnamdi Azikiwe had allowed the citing of Capital in Calabar and not Lagos, y'all would have been in our lands, because if not that Lagos was made the capital, the SW would have been dead.

Also for your info, the SS and SE has more industrial concentration and mineral resources than the West,hence the big GDP we get, if you remove Lagos GDP from the West, SS and SE has more GDP than the West!

Back to politics, the type of godfatherism happening in the West can't happen in the SS or SE. We can't allow it happen, because we can't be controlled by a man!
you're not even ashamed to say this nonsense.

imagine saying I helped my neighbor to build his duplex why I lives in A face me I face you house with Confidence?

I personally, I would ashamed to say such.

SW states are generating huge Igr compared to yours, infact 2x more than your region but you are proud to say it's you that contributed the biggest part... this is stupidity.

how can your states be Doing amazingly poor in igr but you're so proud to say that you're the one that contributed to it.

just like Africans saying they won the 2018 world cup because our brothers whom grew up in France were many in the squad?

how

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.