Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait (12102 Views)

Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by obonujoker(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2020

Lying can't lead you to HELL FIRE, if it can, then all of us will rot in HELL
what leads to Hell is FALSE WITNESS, ACCUSATION OR FALSE ALLEGATIONS. unless such lies led to someone's death.

Rubbish... Lies will lead to hell...

Read Revelation 21:8

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Sex is not the problem of this country only for religion..
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by DesChyko: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Donspicey:
So na sex devil wan use bait me??

Devil don miss road be that........

Am working on becoming a trillionaire dis OP is talking sexual immorality.....

Who sex help abeg??
sex don baff?
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by specialmati(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2020

what leads to Hell is FALSE WITNESS, ACCUSATION OR FALSE ALLEGATIONS. unless such lies led to someone's death.
lol you dont study your bible it will lead you to hell.beside dont think everyone lies because you are lieing,its just like thinking everyone steals because you are stealing. shalom Jesus said if you love me do my commandment
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Donspicey: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2020
DesChyko:
sex don baff?
Ah tire oooooo......
We Talking money OP dey talk sex.........

If i no make money God sef no go happy for me...

Wetin i wan even Tell Baba God on d judgement day say na wetin make me poor?
Wahala for who carry sex for head.......

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by oderinde151(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2020

oga, stop misleading people. If you're a liar omo na oyo be your case o grin grin

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by emerged01(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2020
chiommy123:
You are right though but its not only sexual sin that can lead one to hell. lying, false witness, idol worship, etc
I believe he is trying to say that it is the last weapon of devil. If we can overcome all other sins,sexual immorality is one sin that can always get us back into other sins as seen in the Bible he quoted. For this reason, we must prayerful and watchful not to fall into temptation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by ebony2011(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Old story.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by CsRockefeller(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2020
It's really not easy o!

My married cousin is currently baiting me.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by josephevergreen(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Wenaxtrade:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more on how to trade.

I hardly believe stuffs like this ..you sound genuine though!
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2020
aside that self

Evil men and women are using sex to steal precious things like GLORY , STAR & VIRTUES
they have been customised as yahoo plus, sugar mommy email. e.t.c
beware!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by luluosas(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2020
The most deadly sin and yet the most embrace action by man. May God have mercy on man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by luluosas(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Meanwhile, I welcome you our live service today https://stream.commec.tv/iframe/b/169562/c/547972
God bless you all
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Kingv(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2020

And anything defiling, and those practicing abomination and a LIE, never shall enter into it; only those having been written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 21:27
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by chuks0009: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2020

Pls can u read the book of revelation 21:8,all liars shall burn in hell.

All sin is sin. And no one can claim that he or she is perfect without sin.

So what leads one to hell is not believing in salvation of God through Christ.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by jameshow: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2020
tobechi74:
Sex’ – Because of the existence of a word, most of the people have forgot to clearly and strongly enforce a matter –  “Sex Education”.The one and only long term solution to the problems faced by women in the society is this.Explain to us about the body of men as well as women correctly.Teach us that body is a temple not a lodge or inn.Educate us how to respect body,like how we learn ethics in Value Education.Tell us that sex is not a word that must be narrowed only to pleasure,but a divine means of existance of the world.

Teach us that one who loves women and respect her is a real man.Instruct us that any touch without her permission is a violation.Make us understand that umbilical cord of a woman is also a mark of relation between a mother and child.

I have only one thing to tell the womenhood.If a boychild is born from you, grow him to be the best son.Clearly teach him that any touch without love or  permission is wrong in itself.Like how “Thatvamasi”(That thou art) is taught in Vedas,declaim into his ears that she is also a part of his body frame.

Respect HER : Her Body; Her Mind; Her Decisions
If you please,Lord, allow we men to live women’s and women to live ours lives  atleast for one day.

Let women understand, how difficult it is to live life of a man where he is walking with the live coal of lust and desire that wakes up in a matter of seconds.
And let the men understand the sea of pain that women go through only because of being a woman.
Let us know each other….and kiss with our hearts.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/11/communities-where-women-are-powerful-2/

If this is just what you want to be taught or listen to, you know where to get them or where to go and find them.

OP simply wrote a piece of what money can not buy. Once we flee from sexual immorality, there won't be issue of raping or any other sexual harassment. Sexual immorality brought about raping

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Trustedpro: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2020
Satan uses anything sin as a bait, satan is A phycologists. He goes after what you are interested in. Satan can use
-Sex
-Music
- Money
- power
- Jealously
- Tribalism
- lying
- greed
- gossiping
- juju
-beauty / handsome
- dance
- profession
- ambitions
Etc
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by BigBashiru: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Tonyekanem:

A fisherman goes to a spot where he can find the type of fish he wants to catch. He selects the bait and casts his line into the water. He waits patiently, and when the fish bites, he snaps the hook into the fish’s jaw and reels in his catch.

In a similar way, people can be caught. For example, the Israelites had almost reached the Promised Land when they camped on the Plains of Moab. The king of Moab promised to give a man named Balaam a lot of money if he would bring a curse on Israel. Eventually, Balaam found a way to make the Israelites bring a curse on themselves. He carefully chose the bait. He sent young Moabite women into the Israelite camp to seduce the men.​—Numbers 22:1-7; 31:15, 16; Revelation 2:14.
 Did Balaam’s bait work? Yes. Thousands of Israelite men committed “sexual immorality with  the daughters of Moab.” They also began to worship false gods, including a disgusting sex god, the Baal of Peor. As a result, 24,000 Israelites died right at the border of the Promised Land.​—Numbers 25:1-9.

Why did so many Israelites fall for Balaam’s plan? They were thinking only of their own selfish pleasure, and they forgot all that God had done for them. The Israelites had many reasons to be loyal to God. He had freed them from slavery in Egypt, fed them in the wilderness, and brought them safely to the border of the Promised Land. (Hebrews 3:12) Still, they were seduced by sexual immorality. The apostle Paul wrote: “Neither let us practice sexual immorality, as some of them committed sexual immorality, only to fall.”​—1 Corinthians 1
 Today, we are living in the last days and the promised God's kingdom is very close. So in a way, we are like the Israelites at the border of the Promised Land. (1 Corinthians 10:11) The world we live in today is even more obsessed with sex than the Moabites were. This obsession can easily affect God’s people. In fact, the bait that the Devil uses most effectively is sexual immorality.​—Numbers 25:6, 14;2 Corinthians 2:11; Jude 4.

We need to examine ourselves to know our preference __ to enjoy some selfish pleasure that will last only a short time, or live forever in happiness in the  God's kingdom?’
If we wish to live forever in the promised God's kingdom we must resist Satan's bait and “Flee from sexual immorality”—1 Corinthians 6:18.

I submit that lust to some extent is biological in that it assists in mating and breeding new humans. Without lust, sexual activity will reduce.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Trustedpro: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Satan uses anything sin as a bait, satan is A phycologists. He goes after what you are interested in. Satan can use
Sex
Music
Money
power
Jealously
Tribalism
lying
greed
Gossiping
Juju
Beauty / handsome
Dance
profession
ambitions
Etc
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Toktee(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2020

Sin is sin for there is no classifications of sin, he that say thou shall not kill is the one that said thou shall not lie?
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Toktee(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2020

...For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it. For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law (James 2:10-11, ESV)
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
Sex is not the problem of this country only for religion..

SEX IS PART OF THE PROBLEM IN A BIG WAY. PEOPLE GLORY ARE BEING TAKEN IN VARIOUS WAYS

IF SISTER B IS SUPPOSED TO HELP 100000 PEOPLE
IN ONE WAY OR TWO, BUT SISTER A ' S GLORY WAS STOLEN BY ONE SO CALLED YAHOO MAN OR POLITICIAN

THERE'S A GAP SOMEWHERE
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Quality20(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2020
my xtian friends say that man's best morality is just not worth much b4 God, so they only gonna be under salvation of God not bcoz of any moral behavior but only by God's mercy
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by victorazyvictor(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2020

very correct.
I keep saying it that people don't the diff between lying and Falsehood.

So I should go to hell because I lied to cult boys who were chasing and to kill a young man who ran into my house that he wasn't in my house?
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by wildikeman(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2020
Why does God hate pre marital sex... What is so wrong in pre marital sex... ?
I mean I understand thou shall not commit adultery. Thou shalt not kill and the rest.

And why is it not written on the ten commandments ?
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by caprikon: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2020
This doctrine of promising eternal suffering for finite acts by a god acclaimed to be the epitome of love is an irony.

By the way, I have come to realize that religious and non religious people have equal promiscuous behavioural tendencies....the only difference is that the religious folks believe ...in the case of church goers ....that there is some everlasting blood making them unaccountable for their actions.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by ogub(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2020

lying can, Bible says all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Bornchamp30: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Don't you people think this god you people talk about is only for the Israelites? Because every thing in the Bible is about Israel. Just saying oo angry grin
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2020
So many men have lost their glories on the account of five minute pleasure in the hands of the modern days daughters of Moab - the Oloshos !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Ways To Identify Pharisees In Your Church / Frank Edwards Songs => What Does The Bible Say? / 5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.