Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait (12115 Views)

Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Josywhyte: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Everything sinful leads to hell,not only sex oga...a little lie can lead u to hell,just mere admiring a lady can still take u to hell....
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Hell fire is fiction. It does not make sense to punish people for a vanity life. Flesh is dust and life is vanity. It's easy to be born and very easy to die, life is just a transient experience. Live your life and enjoy it. Don't be sad, don't take things too seriously, don't worry about anything, and just try to chase your dreams. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Bankalert(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Okay...but It won't stop me from having sex with my girlfriend when she comes around.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Roycemadeit(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Religion has labeled our sexuality, a natural thing, evil and you dumbasses believe that shit... It doesn't tell you that sexuality has the greatest influence on our emotions and personality? It does not tell you that the reason why we have violence, rape cases, and dysfunctional people is that their sexuality was caged, that they were lied to and made to see this good feeling as evil.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Havilah9779: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2020

Lying can't lead you to HELL FIRE, if it can, then all of us will rot in HELL
what leads to Hell is FALSE WITNESS, ACCUSATION OR FALSE ALLEGATIONS. unless such lies led to someone's death.
Read Revelations 22:15.It's clearly stated there.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by harmony75: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
OyinO:
There's no Satan. Satan is not involved in any Sexual Promiscuity or immorality. There's no place like Hell.
you say what??! no hell? you better wake-up to the truth hell is real heaven is real. but there's good and bad?!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Alhamdu09(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2020

Lying can't lead you to HELL FIRE, if it can, then all of us will rot in HELL
what leads to Hell is FALSE WITNESS, ACCUSATION OR FALSE ALLEGATIONS. unless such lies led to someone's death.
. Oga, every sin that is not confessed genuinely has equal capacity to land you in hell. Immoralist make the honest confession compared to those entangled in deceitfulness, malice , egocentrism.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Tonyekanem(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bankalert:
Okay...but It won't stop me from having sex with my girlfriend when she comes around.
there is still time for you to repent or marry her

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Franking: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have chosen hell fire already. Enjoy ur heaven.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
The whole naija don enter hell fire be that. Them go shout bible shout Quran then be the greatest fornicators and adulterers while preying on innocent people with not even small conscience.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by sommy650: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BglvAxwqdVs

LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tonyekanem:

A fisherman goes to a spot where he can find the type of fish he wants to catch. He selects the bait and casts his line into the water. He waits patiently, and when the fish bites, he snaps the hook into the fish’s jaw and reels in his catch.

In a similar way, people can be caught. For example, the Israelites had almost reached the Promised Land when they camped on the Plains of Moab. The king of Moab promised to give a man named Balaam a lot of money if he would bring a curse on Israel. Eventually, Balaam found a way to make the Israelites bring a curse on themselves. He carefully chose the bait. He sent young Moabite women into the Israelite camp to seduce the men.​—Numbers 22:1-7; 31:15, 16; Revelation 2:14.
 Did Balaam’s bait work? Yes. Thousands of Israelite men committed “sexual immorality with  the daughters of Moab.” They also began to worship false gods, including a disgusting sex god, the Baal of Peor. As a result, 24,000 Israelites died right at the border of the Promised Land.​—Numbers 25:1-9.

Why did so many Israelites fall for Balaam’s plan? They were thinking only of their own selfish pleasure, and they forgot all that God had done for them. The Israelites had many reasons to be loyal to God. He had freed them from slavery in Egypt, fed them in the wilderness, and brought them safely to the border of the Promised Land. (Hebrews 3:12) Still, they were seduced by sexual immorality. The apostle Paul wrote: “Neither let us practice sexual immorality, as some of them committed sexual immorality, only to fall.”​—1 Corinthians 1
 Today, we are living in the last days and the promised God's kingdom is very close. So in a way, we are like the Israelites at the border of the Promised Land. (1 Corinthians 10:11) The world we live in today is even more obsessed with sex than the Moabites were. This obsession can easily affect God’s people. In fact, the bait that the Devil uses most effectively is sexual immorality.​—Numbers 25:6, 14;2 Corinthians 2:11; Jude 4.

We need to examine ourselves to know our preference __ to enjoy some selfish pleasure that will last only a short time, or live forever in happiness in the  God's kingdom?’
If we wish to live forever in the promised God's kingdom we must resist Satan's bait and “Flee from sexual immorality”—1 Corinthians 6:18.

You Bible knowledge is in-depth & unflagging. I'm inspired.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Mj2Mj: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
This person day read Jehovah witness book
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Tonyekanem(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

You Bible knowledge is in-depth & unflagging. I'm inspired.
thanks
Can I reach out to you for more inspiring message?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tonyekanem:
thanks
Can I reach out to you for more inspiring message?

Nope! I have quite a number of messages too.
Re: Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait by OyinO: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2020
harmony75:
you say what??! no hell? you better wake-up to the truth hell is real heaven is real. but there's good and bad?!

Where is hell?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / Frank Edwards Songs => What Does The Bible Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.