Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

"SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video (1953 Views)

Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Cerveau(f): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2020
In a live Instagram video between Daddy freeze and Falz, the issue of #EndSARS took center stage.

The Popular OAP ( Daddy Freeze) played the part of SARS defendants claiming SARS was set up to fight armed robbery. This greatly angered the Music star, who asked the OAP to point out an instance when SARS have ever stopped a robbery.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UojPFROXpA8

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by timwudz(m): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Na so

1 Like

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2020
You are a Fool, Falz @FF
Which SARS has never stop armed robbers?
You dey read news at all?

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Brandonx(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2020
SARS guys are more interested in yahoo boys rather than stopping robbery because to them yahoo is quick money but should SARS be scrapped I bet you there would be an upsurge in crime, those yahoo boys shouting up and down by the time cultists starts oppressing you I'll know who you'll run to.
SARS should be reformed not totally scrapped and erring officers should get the death penalty or life sentence.

9 Likes

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by OKorowanta: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
You are a Fool, Falz @FF

No mind am!
It will be right to say SARS have done more harm than good.
Some years ago wen the vehicle I entered was ambushed at the expressway at about 8pm in the night,some vehicles who drove past us informed the nearest SARS checkpoint and in no time they stormed the scene and the stupid robbers escaped into a nearby bush.
Saying they've not foiled any robbery attack could be linked to wen someone takes the wrong weed.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by BBNaija2: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2020
#ENDSARS : Naira Marley finally reveals why he didn’t protest!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHFBSgkGEec
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Enwhen(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
You are a Fool, Falz @FF

Falz is a lawyer , he is not a yahoo , fraudstar or criminal, u know is dad ?, His mum is a pastor, Look at it from that angle... No doubt SARS is not living up to its name again, but the fact is that the brutality is from NigPolice in General and not just SARS alone, those calling for SARSReform, are not aware that SARS has been reformed more than 6yimes, with the recent reform ongoing ...but the truth is that , the call should be STOP POLICE BRUTALITY , BAN SARS, AND REFORM THE POLICE, presently the police has no direction and and standard , the IG should start police reform as a matter of urgency...

Many criminals have join the ENDSARS campaign, no doubt , but that doesn't stop the truth about police brutality... Not until u experience and survive it , you won't understand what many people are protesting about ... The only people left out of police brutality are the elites and politicians...many police wants to build house and buy Benz illegally, as such, they prefer to go after yahoo boys and in most cases harrased innocent citizens than going after armed robbers and kidnapers, thank God for the police IRT units , the only units doing their job in the police tactical units ...the police needs reform not just SARS which have been reformed severally... The police need reform , they aren't not disciplined at all, they shoot anyhow , onlije the army, air force and Navy who meant to account for their rounds (bullets) and are not allow to sign any form of riffle when not on duty, but that cannot be said for the police as some go home with their riffle prompting the brutalities, and illegal duty posts everywhere, delivery some of the share to their superior for cover up... The police is a mess

4 Likes

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by kmaster007: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Brandonx:
SARS guys are more interested in yahoo boys rather than stopping robbery because to them yahoo is quick money but should SARS be scrapped I bet you there would be an upsurge in crime, those yahoo boys shouting up and down by the time cultists starts oppressing you I'll know who you'll run to.
SARS should be reformed not totally scrapped and erring officers should get the death penalty or life sentence.
Ur making sense
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
You are a Fool, Falz @FF

No dey show yourself.

Give an instance they did or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Coldie(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2020
True o. SARS hardly stop any robbery all they know how to do is arrest people.

If u are being robbed and u call SARS or police they hardly come, all they do is tell u to bring 20k to open case then tell u to be on the lookout if y will see who robbed u.

If u finally see d person they will tell u to bring 10k for mobilization so they can go and arrest the person

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Cerveau:
In a live Instagram video between Daddy freeze and Falz, the issue of #EndSARS took center stage.

The Popular OAP ( Daddy Freeze) played the part of SARS defendants claiming SARS was set up to fight armed robbery. This greatly angered the Music star, who asked the OAP to point out an instance when SARS have ever stopped a robbery.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UojPFROXpA8

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

that's not true i witnessed one before lockdown when delivering a car to a client in Abuja, kidnappers took some pple along lokoja Abuja highway some of us turned back to inform the closest police checkpoint they said its not of their business luckily some SARS official that has a checkpoint before lokoja that collect 1k from us for conveying tokunbo cars mobilized some soldiers and i am categorically telling you, they went inside the bush and under 40mins rescued them. The funny thing was the SARS official already harrased the same guys they rescued few hours before they were kidnapped because they were yahoo boys and collected 200k from them and those boys appreciated their effort and gave them and the soldiers an extra 500k transfer, exchanged numbers there, i was there thru out the whole scenario though na road all of us dey due to fear of been kidnapped because me no get shihshi for any kidnapper. So sincerely some of this SARS guys are actually working.
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Cerveau(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
that's not true i witnessed one before lockdown when delivering a car to a client in Abuja, kidnappers took some pple along lokoja Abuja highway some of us turned back to inform the closest police checkpoint they said its not of their business luckily some SARS official that has a checkpoint before lokoja that collect 1k from us for conveying tokunbo cars mobilized some soldiers and i am categorically telling you, they went inside the bush and under 40mins rescued them. The funny thing was the SARS official already harrased the same guys they rescued few hours before they were kidnapped because they were yahoo boys and collected 200k from them and those boys appreciated their effort and gave them and the soldiers an extra 500k transfer, exchanged numbers there, i was there thru out the whole scenario though na road all of us dey due to fear of been kidnapped because me no get shihshi for any kidnapper. So sincerely some of this SARS guys are actually working.
thanks for sharing
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by F3dan: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
You are right and I humbly share the same view with you, but what I think people are clamoring for is to end SARS' unnecessary harassment, extortion and brutality of our young men and women. In essence, SARS should focus on their primary assignment, which is "curtailing armed robberies and kidnapping"
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by cassidy1996(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
You are a Fool, Falz @FF Which SARS has never stop armed robbers? You dey read news at all?
you say?

1 Like

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by GreaterFuture(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
You are a Fool, Falz @FF
Falx talk is weird to the ears really. SARS shouldn't end then, the whole police Force and even Military should be Scrapped.
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by CodeTemplar: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Freeze is clearly not a reasonable human. How does dreadlocks or dyed hair equates to armed robbery? He even attacked pastor on tweeter.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Hopss(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
The key world he used is ''big robbery" .so before some of you insult someone for saying there opinion make sure u understand he/she properly
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Gosj01(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmmm, observing.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by aminusodiq(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
You are a Fool, Falz @FF
give me one instance... Just one instance where d special anti robbery squad stopped a major robbery!! We've had numerous bank robberies in d southwest... And on no occasion were they stopped!!!
grin
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by aminusodiq(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
OKorowanta:

No mind am!
It will be right to say SARS have done more harm than good.
Some years ago wen the vehicle I entered was ambushed at the expressway at about 8pm in the night,some vehicles who drove past us informed the nearest SARS checkpoint and in no time they stormed the scene and the stupid robbers escaped into a nearby bush.
Saying they've not foiled any robbery attack could be linked to wen someone takes the wrong weed.
escaped in to a nearby bush!!! That's d point...!!!

Think about it!! They are always escaping grin
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by mytime24(f): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
True talk
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by somehow: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
It would be foolish to say Sars have never stopped or foiled robbery attacks.
Re: "SARS Have Never Stopped A Robbery", FALZ Tackles Daddy Freeze In A Live Video by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
You are a Fool, Falz @FF
You're are the BIGGER fool.
SARS harass youths daily in this country. See the post of a Sars official shooting inside traffic.
When one million boys terrorised parts of lagos, where was SARS?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Angel Caught On Camera Fingering Herself / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates 26th Birthday With Sassy Photos, Reveals Plans To Buil / N50 Sent To Davido’s Account To Pledge Allegiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.