Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget (15383 Views)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Misterdhee1(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

You are simply being petty. You people should learn to face the person / address the issue without dragging people's family members into it.
I was petty. Apologies and thank you.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Macphenson: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Misterdhee1:

OBJ didn't scam you guys, neither did GEJ. In fact, they turned igbo land to a paradise that everyone from far and near can't do without wink

Business was good during those days. The Igboman was making his cool cash, the Igboman is simply business minded,as long as you don't interfere in his personal hustle he is not even interested per say in your politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by tot(f): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Misterdhee1:

I was petty. Apologies and thank you.

You are welcome. Have a good day.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Joyce95: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Layoo91:
Stupid government...
We are all in this government
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Blackmann001:

U say that cuz ur yoruba
No cuz I'm Nigerian
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Tyriq: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
As usual, the erand boy is deployed to do the explaining. Why can't buhari himself come out and address us..
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by SuperDann1(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
This country don tire me. So basically Nigeria is borrowing to finance it's government and upgrading it's presidential fleets while a ASUU demands is literally 1/3 of the budget allocated for Internet and Live TV. God o, help us

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by TheRareGem1(f): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Macphenson:
Osibanjo is just a disgrace.

How did he even manage to become a SAN and a Professor of Law?

Not to add that he is a senior pastor in RCCG?

Nigerians a protesting against police brutality and as a SAN and Professor of law this is what he has to say at this point in time?

This reminds me of my grandfather's common saying " passing six is not passing sense"?

Meaning education is different from common sense.

What's your point in all dis jagons you have written?
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Sibrah: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2020
GallantDuke:
As usual;we will depend on oil to survive
Why didn't they want to buy another aircraft next year for the president? They should add more aircrafts because I am sure that our president will do a lot of traveling next year both the ones he missed this year all thanks to Covid-19 and that of next year
and the photographer daughter.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by mrdharkchild(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2020
annyplenty:
The worldwide economic collapse prophesied in the book of revelation 6:5-6 is upon the nation's, including Nigeria.

The Corona virus pandemic has set the ball rolling for the fulfilment of that prophecy.

Let the Nigeria and Nigerians brace up and Prepare themselves for that.
Hope u slept well last night?
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Macphenson: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

What's your point in all dis jagons you have written?

Meaning Osibanjo should leave budget matter for now and help Nigerians #ENDSARS.

I know you have comprehension issues,am not responsible for thatz hold your teachers accountable or better still ask for refund.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Blackmann001: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Skynet45:

No cuz I'm Nigerian

Then ur not a good Nigerian..cu if u are u will not b in support of one sidedness of governance in the country.... That is why Liberia fought a bitter war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Oracleforce: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2020
pickatyou2:
Endsars first

SARS and economy, which one should come first?

Son of perdition
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Camelot65: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Kukuma sell everything, wreck this country! Bunch of illiterates.

I blame the youth that voted for the incompetent administration again!

Una go suffer, shey tomatoe paste is now 100naira and bag of rice 32k
The bolded shocked me....... Even the seller saw the expression on my face

"Naso we see am oooo was all she could mutter" sadsadsad
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by ObereEmma: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
chamboy:
We can also generate more revenue by boycotting importation of white people's products.

I.e. imagine we ban car imports and force everyone to use inosson.
Ban iPhone and Samsung, make our own phones.

This can never happen, an average Nigeria has a romantic relationship with white man products.
Those are fantasy, You cannot build an industrial economy without steady eletricity same way we cant declare agricultural revolution when farms are not safe, same way we cant have tighten our borders when we have biased and corrupt officers. You have to tackle this issues from grassroot unless they are going to fail.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Freebills12: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2020
WHERE ARE THOSE SHOUTING AT AND BLASTING ATIKU FOR HIS SUGGESTION OF SELLING NNPC ... WHAT IS BUHARI/OSIBANJO TRYING TO DO NOW... SELLING POWER PLANT
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by pickatyou2: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Oracleforce:

SARS and economy, which one should come first?

Son of perdition

Good or bad economy the dead won't know the difference.
#ENDSARS
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Excessnation: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Nigeria cannot work for you if you keep cursing it. Look out for opportunities to do something for your country, and stop hoping for what your country can do for you. You are the change you desire. Stand up today and star making the desired change
MAGG0T:
Failed state with Useless President and Muppet VP.

A saner society would have addressed the issue ongoing in the country through live broadcast..but we have punk as a president who waits for his useless cabals to advise him on what to do..

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Excessnation: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2020
The problem with Africans is that we don’t read, but we would always want to voice out our ignorance in the name of being opinionated. What did he say that was wrong? You don’t always have to display your hatred for the man by insulting him, when you are actually the dull one.
Godpikin4real:
I weep for this nation especially this coming from a Prof.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by SweetCunt97(f): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Camelot65:
The bolded shocked me....... Even the seller saw the expression on my face

"Naso we see am oooo was all she could mutter" sadsadsad
Imagine! The fools are crippling d economy
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by 989900: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2020
On the Mass Housing Scheme, Osinbajo said: “A part of the N2.3 trillion for ESP has been dedicated to low-cost housing. We have asked state governments to give us land free. We are building houses that will not exceed the value of N2 million.

“We are building 300,000 houses in 12 months. It is a very aggressive target, but we are hopeful of getting it done.

The above should stimulate the economy more than oil, especially if the tempo is met and sustained. We've been writing them proposals about this since 2006.

OTOH, national assembly renovation would gulp more than the budget for NA, NN, NAF, MOD, DSS, -- and we're at war?!!!!!

PAF is getting thrice what the NAF is getting?!! LOL

THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED!

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Donpenny(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Are these security agencies are too many and despite their numbers and resources allocated to them the country security is still in shamble. Most of the money are spent by their members on prostitutes and affluence by their boss while the junior officer resort to civilian extortion and brutalization. National intelligent this and that yet no good intelligent has been given to those poor army recruit in war front to capture shakau and bandits
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Oracleforce: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2020
pickatyou2:

Good or bad economy the dead won't know the difference.
#ENDSARS

Even the.living will be a living corpse and miserable and life becomes useless without a good economy....
If you doubt me, ask Yemen people.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by odun51587: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2020
:You are simply being mere. You folks should learn to face the woman / adress the problem without dragging folks's relatives membership into it.I was mere. regret and thank you.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Mrpojj(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-fg-will-finance-2021-budget-osinbajo/

300 thousand housing unit in 12 months?
How many have you built in the past 5years
Make una like small small na
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Godpikin4real(f): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Excessnation:
The problem with Africans is that we don’t read, but we would always want to voice out our ignorance in the name of being opinionated. What did he say that was wrong? You don’t always have to display your hatred for the man by insulting him, when you are actually the dull one.

Whatever u call ursef, u just carry dat useless hand of urs&start typing trash 2 a total stranger u haven't met. Don't u think this is d highest level of ignorance on ur part?

Pls, kindly mention and prove beyond reasonable doubt where I insulted anyone.
Pls, how on earth does "I weep for this nation especially coming from a Prof" amount 2 hatred?For ur information, I Ure d greatest fool ve ever come across which shows Ure frustrated.

Frustrated attention seeker, as a mata of fact, I don't think itz compulsory 2 comment? Or haven't u heard of waka pass? Pls ooo, I'm not ur candidate oooo, kindly cause ur frustration elsewhere. Exhibiting ur foolishness, frustration, ignorance and joblessness. Infact, I don't know why I'm wasting my precious Godgiven time replying a nuisance &devil's instrument as u on a special Sunday as this.

I come in peace.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Camelot65: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Imagine! The fools are crippling d economy
I can't even wait for this terrible regime to pass....

Was discussing with some northerners and they were complaining bitterly, some even said "our parents warned us "........
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by chamboy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
ObereEmma:

Those are fantasy, You cannot build an industrial economy without steady eletricity same way we cant declare agricultural revolution when farms are not safe, same way we cant have tighten our borders when we have biased and corrupt officers. You have to tackle this issues from grassroot unless they are going to fail.
independence in basic human endeavour is the key to building a power force.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by frog12: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
OSINBAJO should hide him FACE. now i know him and the others are MAD. Livetv and internet at a cost of 630 million. Is this when they are flying or not. who flies that PLANE everyday? no be motor the President dey use. Internet and LiveTV FOR A YEAR. they are making telecoms very RICH. One Helicopter gearbox for 1.6billion NAIRA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
maybe they should SELL the other airplanes and KEEP only ONE.

these POLITICIANS are completely MAD!!!! jUST TO SPEND AND SPEND AND SPEND AND SPEND
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by frog12: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
i MEAN oh. they are not constantly FLYING but to pay 630 million for LiveTV!! they are making TELECOMS rich, very rich!

bigtt76:
Presidential Air Fleet now becoming Presidential Cash Cow Fleet. One minute they're selling another minute they're upgrading.

What do you need Live TV or Internet on the aircraft when they're not constantly flying? Are we serious so?

Look at the amount spent on renovating cemeteries when the living are suffering.

Ar taya sef
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Excessnation: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Brainless fellow. Better getaway from this forum before you die of bitterness.
Godpikin4real:

Whatever u call ursef, u just carry dat useless hand of urs&start typing trash 2 a total stranger u haven't met. Don't u think this is d highest level of ignorance on ur part?

Pls, kindly mention and prove beyond reasonable doubt where I insulted anyone.
Pls, how on earth does "I weep for this nation especially coming from a Prof" amount 2 hatred?For ur information, I Ure d greatest fool ve ever come across which shows Ure frustrated.

Frustrated attention seeker, as a mata of fact, I don't think itz compulsory 2 comment? Or haven't u heard of waka pass? Pls ooo, I'm not ur candidate oooo, kindly cause ur frustration elsewhere. Exhibiting ur foolishness, frustration, ignorance and joblessness. Infact, I don't know why I'm wasting my precious Godgiven time replying a nuisance &devil's instrument as u on a special Sunday as this.

I come in peace.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by frog12: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
they are BORROWING so ONE MAN and his FAMILY can enjoy LUXURY LIKE an ARAB EMIR!
THESE actual COST for LIVE tv is most likely HALF OR LESS what they are BUDGETTING FOR. NA SATELLITE TV!
the audacity of THIS MAN IS even annoying. to COME AND TELL NIGERIANS TO ALLOW him to BORROW MONEY TO PAY FOR TV. AND TO UPGRADE HIM plane. This VP has LOST IT completely !!!!!
he has STAYED TOO LONG IN that office and has FORGOTTEN HOW HE got there ! they don OVERFEED HIM.

SuperDann1:
This country don tire me. So basically Nigeria is borrowing to finance it's government and upgrading it's presidential fleets while a ASUU demands is literally 1/3 of the budget allocated for Internet and Live TV. God o, help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conditions Keeping Ex-Governor Obiano In EFCC Custody — Vanguard / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours / Wike’s Weak Side In Real Life – Tam-george, Commissioner For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.