Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget (15499 Views)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Sunmolar(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
MAGG0T:
Failed state with Useless President and Muppet VP.

A saner society would have addressed the issue ongoing in the country through live broadcast..but we have punk as a president who waits for his useless cabals to advise him on what to do..

'A saner society'

Who made it insane?
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by chaloskyx: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
so you want to sell assets to build infrastructure. when you borrowed money to build those assets or infrastructure you now want to sell what were you guys thinking........the only thing Nigeria is good at is wasting resources you claim you plan on building low cost housing that is another political lie as clearly you wont meet the target also building houses that would be going from 15m-40m is that low cost? rubbish
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by MoneyTrees(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
My bloda grin, the bible says if you hand causes you to sin, cut it off grin grin

If you believe #End_SARS is coming from Yahoo boys & prostitutes, I must also detest your high-handedness & myopic reason in this matter.
They say experience is the best teacher, however, I wish you do not have an experience because I believe what made you post this is simply as a result of the hallucinations you're experiencing right now... And as a real niggarrr I'll encourage you to smoke 1 jumbo sized Mali kush for full restoration and gradual correction of the logical units in your reasoning faculties

If you ain't tired of being em pvssy ass niggarrr people
Quote me grin

buygala:

Ok Sir...Just tell your your people to have small fear of God while looting the budgetary allocations smiley

I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by danilmo: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Macphenson:
Osibanjo is just a disgrace.

How did he even manage to become a SAN and a Professor of Law?

Not to add that he is a senior pastor in RCCG?

Nigerians a protesting against police brutality and as a SAN and Professor of law this is what he has to say at this point in time?

This reminds me of my grandfather's common saying " passing six is not passing sense"?

Meaning education is different from common sense.

u were blind wen he made move with IGP 2 days ago.

And because of endSars the country ministry and budget must stop.. welcome o our great adviser..

mumu
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Godpikin4real(f): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Excessnation:
Brainless fellow. Better getaway from this forum before you die of bitterness.

Same 2 u frustrated fellow b4 frustration kills u.
I spit on u.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by annyplenty(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
mrdharkchild:

Hope u slept well last night?

Screenshot and save that post that you slighted and come and reply to it again six months to this time.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by pieces18: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
MAGG0T:
Failed state with Useless President and Muppet VP.

A saner society would have addressed the issue ongoing in the country through live broadcast..but we have punk as a president who waits for his useless cabals to advise him on what to do..

When it comes to defending nonsense, osibande will come blow grammar. But to chop money, na hausa man go chop. Osibande don suffer sha

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by ofiko123(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Osinbajo my man
The odogwu in Asa rock

*Aso Rock..
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by Earnonline7: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget by sharpwriter(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2020
MoneyTrees:
My bloda grin, the bible says if you hand causes you to sin, cut it off grin grin

If you believe #End_SARS is coming from Yahoo boys & prostitutes, I must also detest your high-handedness & myopic reason in this matter.
They say experience is the best teacher, however, I wish you do not have an experience because I believe what made you post this is simply as a result of the hallucinations you're experiencing right now... And as a real niggarrr I'll encourage you to smoke 1 jumbo sized Mali kush for full restoration and gradual correction of the logical units in your reasoning faculties

If you ain't tired of being em pvssy ass niggarrr people
Quote me grin

Hmmmn..... It seems this battle is already lost somehow. Anyway Bros. I PM you, please check it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others / Osinbajo To Launch Africa's First Court Recording System / Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.