Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri (27689 Views)

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Message to the People will be For all to Ensure Purity in and out !

You Protest or you don't Protest is your Personal choice. What is Most Important is not to be Carried away in all the Events, but to Ensure that in all you Do, you are Concious about the times we are in and you are Living Prepared..

My Message will be For all to use their tongues to count their teeth and see that the Coming of JESUS is upon us..

Ensure you are Saved!
Ensure you are Watching!
Ensure your Soul is Prepared to Meet your Maker..

It will a Mess to Have all these Challenges and Suffering on Earth and Miss the RAPTURE or Die without JESUS..

I need to say this! Tithes or offering is not Salvation! Tithe and offering does not take you to Eternal Life. You can't bribe God oo!
Infact , the Sacrifices of a Sinner is an Abomination to God. So let's be appropriately Guided..

Salvation Through JESUS Christ is what Guarantees us Eternal Life..
thank you for this piece pastorthank you pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2020
The church is a holy place and should be respected with fear and trembling. Don't allow these guys push u to belittle the house of God. Remember what happened to those that yielded to Nebuchadnezzar directives concerning the three Hebrew children. Nigerians ooo, we should always channel our grievances or problems to the right choice. Anytime there is a problem in Nigeria, people always believe the church is a special center that solve every issue. Why can't they go to d mosques or shrines or banks or hotels or airport etc? Is SARS issue the most important now? Where were the celebrities when people were killed in Kaduna? How many celebs gave palliatives to their fans during the lockdown? How many of them have protested against bad government? The problem is the system. Even though government end SARS, another team will come out with another name. The problem is d system and the people controlling the system. Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by InvertedHammer: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:
I Appeal To Endsars Protesters Not To Drag Pastors Or Take Protest To Churches

I will like to use this medium to appeal to Christians and churchgoers to keep the House of God away from the EndSARS campaign. I strongly sympathize with those who have suffered or lost their life to police brutality. However, dragging a sacred place called the House of God into protests and social media campaigns is strongly frowned at.

I've seen some tweets from some celebrity social media influencers begging for the EndSARS protests to move to churches. They are worried about the silence of pastors. First and foremost, pastors are entitled to maintain silence. They have the right to speak and not to speak. Trying to force out a statement from them concerning SARS is tantamount to bullying as seen in cancel culture which is now in Nigeria.

Here is a tweet from singer Small Doctor calling for EndSARS placards inside churches.

He said,

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_smalldoctor/status/1314912108413358080

This is a singer that was caught with an illegal gun, who has no morality, now having the effrontery to tell pastors ordained by God what to preach in Church. Simply because he successfully led a protest to the government house in Lagos, he's now calling for EndSARS protests in church and the disruption of sermons delivered by the Holy Spirit. Where is the fear of God?

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore also shared the same ideology.

He said,

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1315039632422297601

Let me ask some questions. Was it God that created SARS? If no, why is Sowore telling people not to pay tithe which is God's belonging? This is a call to disobey God, not to end police brutality. Anyone who follows his advice will blame himself sooner or later because...

Hebrews 10:13 KJV
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri is also part of the plot to disrupt the House of God. On his own part, he tweeted that if pastors don't talk about EndSARS in church this Sunday, people should desecrate the offering meant for God. While Christians will be placing their money into the offering box, Reno Omokri is saying that EndSARS protesters should write EndSARS on a piece of paper and place it inside the box as their offering instead of money.

He tweeted,

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1314993056991588359

I ask, where is the fear of God? Is it not enough that you are allowed to protest in the streets that you have to take it to God's sacred place and desecrate it?

Must a pastor speak or preach what you want to hear? What happened to him preaching the message God gave him? No, you want him to say what you want which means he should abandon what God wants him to preach. That's why I like the Bible, it is ever ready for every situation and has spoken of this generation which won't want the truth but will want the preachers who will tell them what they want to hear.

2 Timothy 3:4 KJV
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

If people had been listening to the sound doctrine being preached in the Churches of God, there won't be any need for SARS nor protests. Churches have been preaching against fraud, laziness, idleness, rascality, prostitution, indecent dressing etc, but no one cared to listen. Those sermons are for their own good but they failed to listen.

Now, they are crying that they are being brutalized by police. If you had listened and obey God, you won't be looking like the profile of a criminal fit enough to be extorted by the bad eggs in SARS. But you want to live anyhow without any repercaution. Now that SARS is brutalizing you, you want to hear pastors speak. Sadly, it is what you put in their mouth you want them to say, not the truth they have been saying for years which you have been rejecting

You want to take to Church your protest which has never been against Yahoo boys but against the system that curtails them. Do you actually know what the House of God is? You don't, that's why you want to turn it into a den of thieves and Yahoo boys. Before you start sweet-talking about how Jesus would be kind to such protests, see what he said below after flogging those who made nonsense of the House of God..

Matthew 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

If you take the EndSARS protests to church, just count it that you have drawn battle against God. You have gone in total rebellion against him and have desecrated his sacred place.

This thread is to appeal with those who might be misled into protesting in God's house. Please have a change of heart. The national assembly is there. We have state house of assembly and other government agencies. God's House is not the one hiring and firing security operatives. Please have a change of heart because...

\
God does not live in a building.

Just saying.

/

2 Likes

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Sarah20A(f): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2020
JourneytoEL:
I hope Sowore and co also advised muslims to shout end SARS during Friday Jumaat prayers. I also hope they told ogboni cultists and all traditional worshippers to shout end SARS during their monthly shrine worship. I guess not. The spirit of antichrist is real and is residing in the hearts of many of these so called celebrities. The worst part is 50% of Nigerian Christians are entrenched in sin hence have become too lukewarm to recognize this spirit.
Sowore is a Christian hence he have the right to call out pastors to lend their voices to their members whose children are being killed.
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Prenonjebose: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Opeolami:
Where are all these people when price of fuel and electricity are increased Why not protest against increase in tax, fuel, electricity and sars than sars alone?

There are many people who engage in illegal activities calmouring for this than the good legal people hustling to make name for them selves.
I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by ProfAmaben(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Why do you need their voice? Have you been listening to their voice against immorality, fraud, crime etc? But all of a sudden, their voice is needed.

Look, if you kill all the snakes in the forest because everyone hates snakes, you will be creating a bigger problem. Those rodents and other creatures which snakes have been keeping in check will swell in population. It will grow beyond control such that the forest will no longer be enough for them that they will encroach cities like a plague.

That's why snakes are left alone in their natural habitat. But when they cross into the city where humans are, they are killed.

Same thing with SARS, the IGP has ordered them back to what they were created for. He has also ordered the punishment of those among them who go against that. What more do protesters want if not a free world where criminals will swell in population.

But whatever you demand, please respect the House of God or it will end in generational curses.

Thank you

Numbers 14:18 KJV
The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty , visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth
generation .

You made sense until you started ranting about generational curses. Why is it that religious homes can pray for a year without positive impact being felt but when people speak against them the curses become easily disbursed.

Are they now home of curses not blessings?
Why did Oyedepo not see the covid-19 pandemic while prophesying on the crossover night?

Religion is a huge scam for the gullible and shallow minded. The whites brought their useless ideology of Jesus' and Mohammed and we threw away the gods of our forefathers.

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by felibrain: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Sarah20A:
Sowore is a Christian hence he have the right to call out pastors to lend their voices to their members whose children are being killed.
Stop writing rubbish. Sowore is not a Christian. He is a free thinker as they call it.

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Jeromejnr(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Sarah20A:
God should have led the likes of you out of Nigeria the way he led Lot out of sodom and gomorrah before he destroyed it

Well, your reply wasnt an insult tho. Thank you. grin
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by alBHAGDADI: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2020
InvertedHammer:
\ God does not live in a building.
Just saying.
/
Go and destroy the building to find out.

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by adisababa1234: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:

Since I joined naira land 5 years ago you're the most foolish person I've encountered ....
Pastors do not need to talk about SARS brutality , cos people have not been listening to them since , then I see it as they have agreed to be forever silent and shut their traps ...

The cities you say snakes are being prohibited from entering today if we had considered the rodents that they were killing in the cities for us , they would still be in the cities roaming up an down , they didn't choose one day to go to the forest they were forced there , and today we have rodents all around the cities and we are dealing with them without the help of snakes !!

A religious leader who keeps mute when his people are suffering is a big hypocrite only concerned about his benefit .. I perceive you to be either a brainwasher or the brainwashed wither way all of you are fuvcking hypocrites !!
Na you be fool
That guy was wiser
If tomorrow mopol start brutality you'll call for closing down of the formation?
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Preshyrn: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2020
you were making absolute sense until you got to the part where you talked about sars harassing People who look indecent.. Those people assault anyone they deem fit!!!
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by adisababa1234: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Sowore is a fool.
No wonder he has never being taking serious in his revolution agenda.

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Kevinsamba: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Another wonderful comment
alBHAGDADI:

Why do you need their voice? Have you been listening to their voice against immorality, fraud, crime etc? But all of a sudden, their voice is needed.

Look, if you kill all the snakes in the forest because everyone hates snakes, you will be creating a bigger problem. Those rodents and other creatures which snakes have been keeping in check will swell in population. It will grow beyond control such that the forest will no longer be enough for them that they will encroach cities like a plague.

That's why snakes are left alone in their natural habitat. But when they cross into the city where humans are, they are killed.

Same thing with SARS, the IGP has ordered them back to what they were created for. He has also ordered the punishment of those among them who go against that. What more do protesters want if not a free world where criminals will swell in population.

But whatever you demand, please respect the House of God or it will end in generational curses.

Thank you

The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty , visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth
generation .

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by JourneytoEL(f): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Sarah20A:
that he identifies with Christianity does not make him a Christian. many church goers also go to shrines. That is why the bible says by their fruits you will know them. I hope he also told traditional worshippers to do same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by gambia(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
This madness has to stop, the house of God must be kept holy. Kindly take your protest to the streets. Where were this so called protesters when the likes of Oyedepo and co were preaching consistently about the killings of christians in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by FullBlastLight: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:

Since I joined naira land 5 years ago you're the most foolish person I've encountered ....
Pastors do not need to talk about SARS brutality , cos people have not been listening to them since , then I see it as they have agreed to be forever silent and shut their traps ...

The cities you say snakes are being prohibited from entering today if we had considered the rodents that they were killing in the cities for us , they would still be in the cities roaming up an down , they didn't choose one day to go to the forest they were forced there , and today we have rodents all around the cities and we are dealing with them without the help of snakes !!

A religious leader who keeps mute when his people are suffering is a big hypocrite only concerned about his benefit .. I perceive you to be either a brainwasher or the brainwashed wither way all of you are fuvcking hypocrites !!

All dis u guys hatred 4 God's Church & His Clerics are jst some of d end-time signs dt u're fulfilling, consciously or unconsciously!

D Bible says pple wil be profane, blasphemous, arrogant, unholy, despisers of good pple, and many more! 2Tinothy 3:1-5.

U guys are jst grooming yourselves 4 destruction, bt u can stil re-think & re-trace ur steps while there's stil time!

Repent & genuinely accept JESUS CHRIST as ur personal Lord & Saviour & u wil be saved!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Starzo: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
So na sun u dey worship
U no see as u mumu? undecided
thaoriginator:
cheesy
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I perused through the article while putting on my intellectual cap and reading between lines and I must say the write up is devoid of intellect

Look at this thief
I have mad with my work to trace you . Oh you think this site is anonymous? grin

You are foolish ... You that had boasted here of bombing and Yahoo if I don't catch you call.me a bastard shall trace you in Edo state.. anywhere you run you I will find..
You like weed and Yahoo yeah?

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by FullBlastLight: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Kennitrust:
righteousness89 this questions is for you alone.

We have about ten billion man on earth.
About two billions are christian and about 2billions are Muslim and the others billions belong to difference believe.

Muslim and christian, to be precise, have a well documented books that guide their believes and mode of worship.

The two big religion believe they are right in worshipping God in their different ways and the hold on to that believe.

What has God done to prove which of these religion is right?

How do we know which of religion is worshipping God rightly?

Will the devotion of Muslim or the devotion of christian be in vain on the last day because of God's silent on both religions about who is right or wrong.

You always threatened these our fragile life with hellfire, do we have to worship God under such threat or won't it be nice worshipping God under a proven manifestation of power from God in our life and situation?

Frm what u typed abv, u desperately need a Saviour!

Accept JESUS CHRIST into ur life as ur personal Lord & Saviour & u wil be saved & cured frm all dis ur arrogance & ignorance!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Sarah20A(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2020
JourneytoEL:
that he identifies with Christianity does not make him a Christian. many church goers also go to shrines. That is why the bible says by their fruits you will know them. I hope he also told traditional worshippers to do same.
given by the definition of a Christian I must say Sowore is more Christian than you are.if christ was to have same mentality would he sacrifice himself to safe our souls like the bible claimed? Would christ tolerate injustice and brutality melting on his people?
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Kennitrust(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Frm what u typed abv, u desperately need a Saviour!

Accept JESUS CHRIST into ur life as ur personal Lord & Saviour & u wil be saved & cured frm all dis ur arrogance & ignorance!
I really need a savior, you are right but you no answer any questions there
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Sarah20A(f): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Well, your reply wasnt an insult tho. Thank you. grin
as humans with different characters we disagree to agree and I'm not an insult starter
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Joshmodest(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2020
adisababa1234:

Na you be fool
That guy was wiser
If tomorrow mopol start brutality you'll call for closing down of the formation?
And Here is another brother of the mad man !!
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Wawelexy(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Thank you

generation .

1. I don't need their voice, the citizens( which includes their relatives ) do.

2. Thesame IGP ordered them back few years ago and they disobeyed.

3. No one would kill a snake if snakes are harmless to human( moreover they re not meant to be in the city)

4. If the pastors remain silent, most of their member would be killed by this evil people due to their inactions..

And lastly there is no curse for anyone who call on pastors to join the #ENDSARS PROTEST.. Please spare us that intimidation...

SAY NO TO SARS....

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Joshmodest(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2020
FullBlastLight:

All dis u guys hatred 4 God's Church & His Clerics are jst some of d end-time signs dt u're fulfilling, consciously or unconsciously!

D Bible says pple wil be profane, blasphemous, arrogant, unholy, despisers of good pple, and many more! 2Tinothy 3:1-5.

U guys are jst grooming yourselves 4 destruction, bt u can stil re-think & re-trace ur steps while there's stil time!

Repent & genuinely accept JESUS CHRIST as ur personal Lord & Saviour & u wil be saved!
Counter what I just said or keep shut !!
Don't be stoopid !
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by samlog(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

You pray to God for a better government but you wear dreadlocks, sag your trousers, pierce your ears, dye your hair, listen to corrupt music, know nothing about God, yet you expect God to answer such a prayer.

John 9:31 KJV
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Since you failed to retain God in your knowledge, he left you at the hands of corrupt governments. You deserve the kind of government you have. God is not the one voting but you people. It's so worse that all candidates in the elections are corrupt. Despite that, they still get voted by the people who are also corrupt. Leave God out of it.

You sounded you are not affected at all......

Oga recheck your believe system..

I can perceive you judging people...Matt7:1

Be careful bro.
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Oshokalo: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Madibah:

Op if I must say
Your thinking is absolutely lame
We are always praying to God for a better government
So is it God that created bad government?
When trying to address people try to address your stupidity also
Bullshit
guy u get brain for that befieting response
let's hook up tomorrow @ikeja under bridge I will be leading the protest on #WE WANT STABLE LIGHT#
( Modify ) ( Quote )
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by JourneytoEL(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Sarah20A:
given by the definition of a Christian I must say Sowore is more Christian than you are.if christ was to have same mentality would he sacrifice himself to safe our souls like the bible claimed? Would christ tolerate injustice and brutality melting on his people?
whatever rocks your boat and makes you believe I support injustice and brutality just because I stated the truth about having respect for the Holy Spirit present during church service.
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Sarah20A(f): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Kennitrust:
I really need a savior, you are right but you no answer any questions there
first, love yourself,a heart full of love can never think of evil and I think that's the greatest redemption.
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by King44(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:
I Appeal To Endsars Protesters Not To Drag Pastors Or Take Protest To Churches

I will like to use this medium to appeal to Christians and churchgoers to keep the House of God away from the EndSARS campaign. I strongly sympathize with those who have suffered or lost their life to police brutality. However, dragging a sacred place called the House of God into protests and social media campaigns is strongly frowned at.

I've seen some tweets from some celebrity social media influencers begging for the EndSARS protests to move to churches. They are worried about the silence of pastors. First and foremost, pastors are entitled to maintain silence. They have the right to speak and not to speak. Trying to force out a statement from them concerning SARS is tantamount to bullying as seen in cancel culture which is now in Nigeria.

Here is a tweet from singer Small Doctor calling for EndSARS placards inside churches.

He said,

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_smalldoctor/status/1314912108413358080

This is a singer that was caught with an illegal gun, who has no morality, now having the effrontery to tell pastors ordained by God what to preach in Church. Simply because he successfully led a protest to the government house in Lagos, he's now calling for EndSARS protests in church and the disruption of sermons delivered by the Holy Spirit. Where is the fear of God?

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore also shared the same ideology.

He said,

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1315039632422297601

Let me ask some questions. Was it God that created SARS? If no, why is Sowore telling people not to pay tithe which is God's belonging? This is a call to disobey God, not to end police brutality. Anyone who follows his advice will blame himself sooner or later because...

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri is also part of the plot to disrupt the House of God. On his own part, he tweeted that if pastors don't talk about EndSARS in church this Sunday, people should desecrate the offering meant for God. While Christians will be placing their money into the offering box, Reno Omokri is saying that EndSARS protesters should write EndSARS on a piece of paper and place it inside the box as their offering instead of money.

He tweeted,

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1314993056991588359

I ask, where is the fear of God? Is it not enough that you are allowed to protest in the streets that you have to take it to God's sacred place and desecrate it?

Must a pastor speak or preach what you want to hear? What happened to him preaching the message God gave him? No, you want him to say what you want which means he should abandon what God wants him to preach. That's why I like the Bible, it is ever ready for every situation and has spoken of this generation which won't want the truth but will want the preachers who will tell them what they want to hear.

2 Timothy 3:4 KJV
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

If people had been listening to the sound doctrine being preached in the Churches of God, there won't be any need for SARS nor protests. Churches have been preaching against fraud, laziness, idleness, rascality, prostitution, indecent dressing etc, but no one cared to listen. Those sermons are for their own good but they failed to listen.

Now, they are crying that they are being brutalized by police. If you had listened and obey God, you won't be looking like the profile of a criminal fit enough to be extorted by the bad eggs in SARS. But you want to live anyhow without any repercaution. Now that SARS is brutalizing you, you want to hear pastors speak. Sadly, it is what you put in their mouth you want them to say, not the truth they have been saying for years which you have been rejecting

You want to take to Church your protest which has never been against Yahoo boys but against the system that curtails them. Do you actually know what the House of God is? You don't, that's why you want to turn it into a den of thieves and Yahoo boys. Before you start sweet-talking about how Jesus would be kind to such protests, see what he said below after flogging those who made nonsense of the House of God..

Matthew 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

If you take the EndSARS protests to church, just count it that you have drawn battle against God. You have gone in total rebellion against him and have desecrated his sacred place.

This thread is to appeal with those who might be misled into protesting in God's house. Please have a change of heart. The national assembly is there. We have state house of assembly and other government agencies. God's House is not the one hiring and firing security operatives. Please have a change of heart because...

Point of correction op, for the fact that you have not been harassed or disturbed by sarz that doesn't make you free from the manace. Even If you dress nice and look good without deed lucks or whatever those people called sarz would sense that you have some good amount of money and frame you.

It seems you think each and everyone who protested are fraudsters, but you are so incorrect and your view is invalid. Among those protesting majority of them are not fraudsters.

You can't just jump into conclusion and label everyone fraudstars, with this your view I wonder what makes you different from the SARZ many are protesting against.

I would agree with your view that nobody should desecrate the house of God, it is morally wrong. The men of God are entitled to their views and trying to force them to speak in support of the protest is another form of harassment similar to what many are protesting against, but it doesn't mean that they should stay mute until their own child or they them selves fall victim of harrassment, estortion or stray bullets.

Reno and the rest are unbelievers, non of them mention mosque, I am just saying but both places are houses of God and should be taken out of the box.

Op you think people who are victims of police extortion, brutality, harassment and victimization are all fraudsters who want to drag the church into the protest?

I was a victim of fraud but I can't take my matters to sarz or police because instead of solving my problem they would add to it, what is their essence?
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Oshokalo: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:
One reason I shy away from religion is the hypocrisy involved , when ur church is situated in a community and you act like you are not part if that community , and act like you belong to some imaginary celestial kingdom , and use words like we are in the world and not of the world , but you collect tithes from worldly people to build worldly houses and encourage gullible members to build theirs in the space with their tithes ....
Small doctor , Naira Marley , Falz and Runtown are all considered by fanatics to be leading folks to hell , but see how pained they been about the brutality of their fellow humans ...but oyedepo and his port Harcourt based son who are leading people to heaven have acted like they're dumb since this protest started , not even a tweet from them , but the other man can tweet about financial bondage and tithes and CAMA .....
Foolish people everywhere !!!!

let's channel dis same energy to our long time problem,why can't Nigerians enjoy 247 power
let's hook up tomorrow @ikeja under bridge I will be leading the protest on #WE WANT STABLE LIGHT#
( Modify ) ( Quote )
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Righteousness89(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Kennitrust:
this questions is for you alone.

We have about ten billion man on earth.
About two billions are christian and about 2billions are Muslim and the others billions belong to difference believe.

Muslim and christian, to be precise, have a well documented books that guide their believes and mode of worship.

The two big religion believe they are right in worshipping God in their different ways and the hold on to that believe.

What has God done to prove which of these religion is right?

How do we know which of religion is worshipping God rightly?

Will the devotion of Muslim or the devotion of christian be in vain on the last day because of God's silent on both religions about who is right or wrong.

You always threatened these our fragile life with hellfire, do we have to worship God under such threat or won't it be nice worshipping God under a proven manifestation of power from God in our life and situation?

First of all My Brother! Religion will take u no where!

JESUS Christ is The Righteousness of God
1Corithians 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

A Relationship with JESUS Christ is what Guarantees us Eternal Life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No Matter the Number of Billions on Earth!
Whoever does not Believe on JESUS Christ as His Savior will not Make it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Refutation Of The ‘testimony’ Of Charlotte Wells / Charlotte Keckler / Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor / Catholic Archdiocese Donates Relief Materials To Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.