Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Mr Seun Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Seun Why? (1003 Views)

Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why / Seun Why Would People Take Oath And Swear On Your Platform? / Seun, Why Does Thièfnubu Change To Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun Why? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2020
I notice that for every campaign, Seun is always sitting on the sidelines. I mean, I love the man, but does he really not care about all the deaths and suffering? He’s not an ordinary guy as he’d like to think, he has a platform that millions flock to daily. Can’t he just at the very least write endsarsnow in bold and stuck it somewhere in front page?

Nigerians, we should not be nonchalant. We have tolerated a lot of thing. Our parents have thought is how to endure and be comfortable in despair. Then they still call us lazy because we don’t fight back. But I feel that something has changed. We have to band together always against tyranny. If you plan to have children in Nigeria, remember you will not always be with them. Nigeria will not suddenly become good when you die, they will still feel pain and suffering.

Even if they fly outside, how long before they yearn to visit home? What if something happens abroad and there’s a mass exodus of migrants? I What if the wrong govt gets into power in Europe and begin (God forbid) a genocidal campaign against foreigners? It happened before. What other place will Nigerians run too?

We need to fix Nigeria. We need to have a home to go to when everything turns to shit.

Please Seun, I’m begging you.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Why? by weyreypey: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Leave seun alone fa. If only you knew what he's gone and going through at the hands of.....

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Why? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2020
weyreypey:
Leave seun alone fa. If only you knew what he's gone and going through at the hands of.....

Of what? Please tell me
Re: Mr Seun Why? by Holumhidey(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2020
If i talk wetin dez my mind now; seun go give me double life ban

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Why? by daddytime(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2020
#PoliceReforms
Re: Mr Seun Why? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2020
His platform is doing more than you hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Why? by Ofunaofu: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Seun created a platform for the oppressed and the oppressors
Re: Mr Seun Why? by tobechi74: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Has dangotw done that?

You do not mix politics with buisness

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Why? by Fash20: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
True talk. Mr. Seun show, Nigerians you care.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Why? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2020
tobechi74:
Has dangotw done that?

You do not mix politics with buisness

So even respecting human life is political?
Re: Mr Seun Why? by tobechi74: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

So even respecting human life is political?
Buissness men shy away from controversial issues . They do not take side with any group . By being neutral, they enjoy patronage of both . That may not be moral but that is the rule of buisness.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Why? by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Let us all learn to respect each other's views and opinion in life.

Air your opinion and move on..
Wait for no man or woman, before you do what is on your mind.
Re: Mr Seun Why? by helinues: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
sad

You should be grateful to him for providing a platform like this for you to air your opinion

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Why? by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Holumhidey:
everyone has a right to do whatever he/she wants; so i see no reason why people are hating on burna SEUN for deciding not to protest.

NIGERIANS MENTALITY SHA
Re: Mr Seun Why? by ruggedboy01: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Seun is a coward, he fears too much

6 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Why? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
tobechi74:

Buissness men shy away from controversial issues . They do not take side with any group . By being neutral, they enjoy patronage of both . That may not be moral but that is the rule of buisness.

There is no rule like that. Except it is a personal decision. Which kind rule of business. Omo don’t make me laugh
Re: Mr Seun Why? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:
sad

You should be grateful to him for providing a platform like this for you to air your opinion

Nah, I’m always on Twitter. I don’t have to be grateful to Twitter that is 10x bigger. Seun has to be grateful to we the users. We are the product, without us he will never make money from advert or traffic. Stop thinking less of yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun Why? by helinues: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Nah, I’m always on Twitter. I don’t have to be grateful to Twitter that is 10x bigger. Seun has to be grateful to we the users. We are the product, without us he will never make money from advert or traffic. Stop thinking less of yourself.

You are always on Twitter as you claimed, how have you been generating traffic for this forum?
Re: Mr Seun Why? by edoairways: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
tobechi74:

But if they are affected they will air their views right?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Why? by helinues: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
edoairways:

But if they are affected they will air their views right?

There are ways of doing that without drawing personal attention.. For example, END SARS protest dominated NL FP yesterday...

That is more lousy than Seun carry one placard ...
Re: Mr Seun Why? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:

You are always on Twitter as you claimed, how have you been generating traffic for this forum?

Una no get sense ohh lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Why? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
If only you know how many monikers seun don use since end sarz start grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Why? by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

This is very very true also

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Why? by Plut01: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abouwaza:
If only you know how many monikers seun don use since end sarz start grin grin

Sabi person.

That man has more than 10 monikers he uses for different purposes.
I know those he dey use troll people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politicians Are Afraid, They See The Writing On The Wall! / Are The Armed Forces On IPPS Payroll? / Thugs Attack Tinubu's Owned Television Continental - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.