Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why (1108 Views)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 9:38am On Apr 07
There's fake statistic on nairaland front page that christians are majority in Nigeria. grin
Desperation and inferiority complex at it's finest

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 9:41am On Apr 07
So y'all let Muslim Muslim ticket won the presidential election, despite having majority. Not even Muslim christians ticket, but Muslim Muslim ticket. Come on. Y'all know this statistics is a lie

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by slivertongue: 9:42am On Apr 07
what about traditionalist?
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Leo34rf(f): 9:43am On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
So y'all let Muslim Muslim ticket won the presidential election. Despite having majority. Not even Muslim christians ticket but Muslim Muslim ticket. Come on. Y'all know to this statistics is a lie

Yeah, it will become a lie when we go our separate ways. You guys will will finally have your sharia republic. Congrats.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by BolaAThubv(m): 9:45am On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
So y'all let Muslim Muslim ticket won the presidential election. Despite having majority. Not even Muslim christians ticket but Muslim Muslim ticket. Come on. Y'all know to this statistics is a lie
I thought you voted for Peter Obi.

You're skipping drugs again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 9:47am On Apr 07
Leo34rf:

Yeah, it will become a lie when we go our separate ways. You guys will will finally have your sharia republic. Congrats.
grin you people are the one don't want to go separate ways. Gowon won the Biafran war.. he is a christians. Obasanjo and good luck refuse to do anything about it. The ARMY is currently run by a christian, he can do that but seems he wouldn't.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 9:48am On Apr 07
BolaAThubv:
I thought you voted for Peter Obi.

You're skipping drugs again
when I said I voted obi.. probably that's time seems plausible I miss drug
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Leo34rf(f): 9:49am On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
grin you people are the one don't want to go separate ways. Gowon won the Biafran war.. he is a christians. Obasanjo and good luck refuse to do anything about it. The ARMY is currently run by a christian he can do that but seems he wouldn't.

Na from clap he dey take start. You will form your new republic with your Yoruba brothers, but keep one eye open.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 9:55am On Apr 07
Leo34rf:

Na from clap he dey take start. You will form your new republic with your Yoruba brothers, but keep one eye open.
hell or high water we will get that dot nation. Low birth rates combine with citizens of dot nation trooping out to other states and living the country.. we will soon get the whole of Nigeria. We already got SW and SS
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Leo34rf(f): 9:58am On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
hell or high water we will get that dot nation. Low birth rates combine with citizens of dot nation trooping out to other states and living the country.. we will soon get the whole of Nigeria. We already got SW and SS

I'm SS. You don't have us, sorry to say. Maybe you already have Oyo, but I doubt Ijebu, Ondo, Ekiti and Lagos will go with you. Those are traditional/Christian nations.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 9:59am On Apr 07
Leo34rf:

grin keyboard warriors. 1967 to date from ojukwu to lamidi kwanu.... It's a win back to back. I sleep with two eyes closed ... if that's all y'all gat
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by SayGod: 10:00am On Apr 07
because islam was here before christianity
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Leo34rf(f): 10:02am On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
grin keyboard warriors. 1967 to date from ojukwu to lamidi kwanu.... It's a win back to back. I sleep with two eyes closed ... if that's all y'all gat

Call me whatever you like, makes no difference to me/us. Change is the only constant.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Beebah321(f): 10:05am On Apr 07
Who religion epp?
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by limeta(f): 10:06am On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
There's fake statistic on nairaland front page that christians are majority in Nigeria. grin
Desperation and inferiority complex at it's finest

As long as people are forced to stay Muslim with apostasy law what ever numbers you give Muslims is false .

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 10:07am On Apr 07
Leo34rf:

I'm SS. You don't have us, sorry to say. Maybe you already have Oyo, but I doubt Ijebu, Ondo, Ekiti and Lagos will go with you.
grin SW is fully with us... They're all in.. that one since, talk less of now that they're also enjoying their marriage with the North. SS are business people, they'll trust the north over the dot nation any day, any time. Reason the dot nation failing with their scam is all the tribes in Nigerian don't trust them. superiority complex. Arrogance and ego despite not been better at anything besides developing things
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 10:11am On Apr 07
Leo34rf:

Call me whatever you like, makes no difference to me/us. Change is the only constant.
There's an old African proverb: β€œThe lion does not turn around when the small dog barks" so even if the dog change the tune of it's barking it's still a dog..
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Leo34rf(f): 10:14am On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
There's an old African proverb: β€œThe lion does not turn around when the small dog barks" so even if the dog change the tune of it's barking it's still a dog..

You can call me a dog but as I said change is the only constant. No one wants to be associated with parasites. A host will eventually get rid of the parasites sucking it dry.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by kingmaster2009: 10:17am On Apr 07
I'm sure the OP is one of the myopic sets of people on Nairaland...who still think religion and ethnicity are the fulcrum for the country's development.

Poor man no dey think of religion and ethnicity when he is looking for food to eat....there are so many people under Dangote payroll ...and also there are so many people under King Arthur and Mike Adenuga's payroll...

I dare them to resign because their boss doesn't belong to the religion or tribe they belong to...

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Fakeallah: 10:17am On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
So y'all let Muslim Muslim ticket won the presidential election, despite having majority. Not even Muslim christians ticket, but Muslim Muslim ticket. Come on. Y'all know this statistics is a lie

Death to the pedophile prophet

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 11:45am On Apr 07
Leo34rf:

You can call me a dog but as I said change is the only constant. No one wants to be associated with parasites. A host will eventually get rid of the parasites sucking it dry.
just like how they call the Jews parasite. Dude, we live in the jungle if you're powerful you take what you like with force. I'm happy that we are the predators here.. so call me parasite or whatever. I eat from your plate forcefully and there's NOTHING you can do. Fight back and see the consequences grin

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
just like how they call the Jews parasite. Dude, we live in the jungle if you're powerful you take what you like with force. I'm happy that we are the predators here.. so call me parasite or whatever. I eat from your plate forcefully and there's NOTHING you can do. Fight back and see the consequences grin

whatever you're saying

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Starboytwo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07
Online religion fights is the most stupidest of all fights.

Una no get shame.
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by BolaAThubv(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
when I said I voted obi.. probably that's time seems plausible I miss drug
You're always skipping your damn drugs... For how long?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by ggood: 1:19pm On Apr 07
Christians are more in Nigeria in South East and South south Christians are predominant show me where in the north east and north west that Muslim are more apart from sokoto

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07
Starboytwo:
Online religion fights is the most stupidest of all fights.

Una no get shame.

I detest tribalistic bunkum too

Neva mind such people

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by Antoeni(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07
See What You missed For Not Going to Church Today

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by BolaAThubv(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
Getting the said Dot Nation is a tough call... A mission impossible. Your Nigeria is no longer as united as it was in 1967. You're guaranteed to fight alone.

This time around y'all would probably get expelled and back into Niger Republic and the remaining to Futa Jallon Heights

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by ggood: 1:26pm On Apr 07
tsephanyah:
werey how did you get South south explain

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07
BolaAThubv:
You're always skipping your damn drugs... For how long?
I will stop skipping them thanks daddy
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by AcadaWriter: 2:16pm On Apr 07
Re: Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why by tsephanyah(f): 2:17pm On Apr 07
AcadaWriter:
they're minority

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Up With A New Style For 2007 - Annointed Candidates: / Which Regime Does Corruption Start In Nigeria And Which Tribe Spoiled Nigeria? / Ndi Igbo, Do We Need The Nigerian Government (not A Biafra Thread Lol)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.