Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. (310 Views)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by peacekante: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2020
The Excited Little boy couldn't wait for the pastor to finish his blessings as he deep his head into the water and baptised himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iIaM6EsKp0
Lalasticlala

Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by grim33(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmmm ... only a matter of time before they start raping this boy.
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by Righteousness89(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha!
What a joyful kid!
The Joy of Salvation is unexplainable!
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD!
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by Righteousness89(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
grim33:
Hmmmm ... only a matter of time before they start rape this boy.
[/s]

Always vomiting Thrash since 1960
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2020
God of my fathers. It is well.
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by drealcivilceno(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Abeg this one sweet me die!

I'm always addicted to someone's enthusiasm even if they may be fail but still have the notion of creating life!
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Baptism is secondary to repentance.

I hope he truly repented beforehand, If not it bears no significance in heaven.

So i hope he truly repented so that there would not just be rejoicing on Earth, but also in heaven that a soul has been won into the kingdom of God.

God bless.
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by grim33(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2020
The difference between our intellectual abilities is light years apart...

I leave in the real world with my eyes wild open... and I see tru all your BS .

I wonder what state your mental health is...

you’re literally excepting the end of the world everyday and nothing has happened so far.

You have nothing to contribute to this site , country, or the world in general...

all you have is to preach the end of days.

I’m 100% sure there’s nothing righteous about you. You’re human just like the rest of us.

So yeah I have no respect for you or whatever shittt you stand for.
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Always vomiting Thrash since 1960
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
grim33:
[/s]
Seest thou a man that is hasty in his Words? There is more hope of a Fool than of him.
Proverb 29:20
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by grim33(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Church is where most children gets molest.

Book of reality: chapter 1-10

You believe things without evidence... who’s really the fool here? brain dead towt.
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]
Seest thou a man that is hasty in his Words? There is more hope of a Fool than of him.
Proverb 29:20
Re: Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. by donnie(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2020
grim33:

@Topic: defies not defiles... Don't get excited. angry

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2021: Yahya Gambari Welcomes Holy Month With ‘waka’ / Prophet TB Joshua's Church & His Family Members Struggle For His Corpse (Video) / Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.