Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Create Download Buttons In Wordpress. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Download Buttons In Wordpress. (378 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger / How To Change Link Color In Wordpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Download Buttons In Wordpress. by tony02: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Dear bloggers, how do I create download buttons in WordPress just like the ones in the picture below?

Any source code/ HTML text will be appreciated...

Re: How To Create Download Buttons In Wordpress. by RealLordZeus(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
tony02:
Dear bloggers, how do I create download buttons in WordPress just like the ones in the picture below?

Any source code/ HTML text will be appreciated...
What type of editor are you using!

If its the default editor, you can insert buttons the way you insert text or rows, add the link, set as blank or not , and format colors also
Re: How To Create Download Buttons In Wordpress. by tony02: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Am using the classic editor in WordPress
Re: How To Create Download Buttons In Wordpress. by tony02: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
RealLordZeus:

What type of editor are you using!

If its the default editor, you can insert buttons the way you insert text or rows, add the link, set as blank or not , and format colors also

Am using the classic editor in WordPress, pls how do I insert the buttons?
Re: How To Create Download Buttons In Wordpress. by etoluw: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2020
tony02:

Am using the classic editor in WordPress, pls how do I insert the buttons?

you can write a simple plugin for that.
that plugin will make use of shortcodes
Re: How To Create Download Buttons In Wordpress. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
I dropped the code few days ago but I got banned by the bot and the post deleted.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online 100% Legit / Need Backlinks For My Website / Laravel Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.