Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service (959 Views)

Pastor Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (video) / Video Of Millionaires In Church Service All In Their Cars During Service (video) / Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by JIGGYBOY(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2020
As the EndSARS protests continue to rock the country, a church has decided to wade into the campaign by projecting the End SARS hashtag on its screen during service

The Church, Vine Branch church was extolled on social media over their decision to campaign for the end of police brutality in the country

MORE: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGMqFQ4s8_t/?igshid=1sa6bxx408ho1

Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Righteousness89(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2020
That's Good!

The Real Gospel that will Save the Soul of the People should also be Projected!
That is What Really Matters!

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by JAOS(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
this is not necessary
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by osamz007: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2020
NA CHURCH WEY PROJECT ENDSARS GO GET OFFERING

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by SARSUPDATE: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2020
JAOS:
this is not necessary
It is very necessary. One voice please, once this is successful then we will start #endcorruption# #endbadgoverance# #endover60forpresidency#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Number1benue: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Good!

The Real Gospel that will Save the Soul of the People should also be Projected!
That is What Really Matters!

I notice say your post no day too get likes again for nairaland land
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Modecaih: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Mr noticer have you accepted Jesus as your personal lord and saviour?
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by satelliteDISH(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
F
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Righteousness89(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Number1benue:

It's not about likes bro!
It's about Heeding to the Messages!
It's all about Telling ourselves the Truth of Life..
It's all the Safety of our Soul.
It's all about Eternity..
That is what Really Matters!

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by ikechukwu150: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Number1benue:

guy you get fault
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
cool
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Number1benue: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
ikechukwu150:
guy you get fault

Bros face front

Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Number1benue:

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Number1benue: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Starkizito:

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

The human body has no soul........peace......

Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Number1benue:

The human body has no soul........peace......

Sir o wrong now?

When you sleep off?

You just close your eyes or WHAT?And watch 4D movie right?

"My people languish in ignorance of the things of the spirit.

For we wrestle not against the flesh but against spiritualities/principalities and powers."

THE spiritual controls this WORLD.

SHALOM!

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT JUDGING YOU ONLY " HE " HAS THE POWER TO JUDGE.

I'M JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS.
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Number1benue: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Starkizito:

Sir o wrong now?

When you sleep off?

You just close your eyes or WHAT?And watch 4D movie right?

"My people languish in ignorance of the things of the spirit.

For we wrestle not against the flesh but against spiritualities/principalities and powers."

THE spiritual controls this WORLD.

SHALOM!

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT JUDGING YOU ONLY " HE " HAS THE POWER TO JUDGE.

I'M JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS.

Give me undeniable proof that you have a soul and not just a feeling you have
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Number1benue:

Omo isn't it obvious.

By the way you haven't answered my little question tho you answered back with a question.

Which is not too good,whether you believe or not you have a soul it's not a feeling,it's REAL.

Maybe when you answer my question in the previous post I'll elaborate,okay now be good now.

GOD WILL DEFINITELY OPEN YOUR EYES, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOU HAVE TO REPENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

HOW WILL YOU SAY YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL?

WHERE WERE YOU BEFORE YOU CAME INTO THIS WORLD?

WHEN YOU SLEEP YOU WERE 4D GLASSES AND WATCH FILM OR WHAT?

YOU SEF LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE TYPING THO

GOD BLESS SIR...
Re: EndSARS Projected On Church Screen During Service by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2020
Number1benue:

Sir you still haven't answered my little question?

Let me add one more.

Sir how can you explain that strange feeling when you pass by a cemetery?

Whether you believe it or not,you have a soul it's not fiction it's REAL.

GOD BLESS YOU!MAY HE REVEAL IT TO YOU!

(1) (Reply)

Gbas Gbos! Bobrisky Slides Into A Man’s DM To Shot Her Shot But It Later End In / Wisekid Explained About Copying And Making Money With Wizkid's Album / Miss Africa Russia Steps Out With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.