Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode (29274 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Frank0806(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Which one be final onslaught again na���

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by reiddecuti: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Firespitterz:
Lol.. Borno people has e entered one chance forever. Imagine what is coming from army coward chief after 5 years of wasting our resources.

Anyway, I will open this thread after 3 years.
I've bookmarked into remember the foolish coward COS his filty word this day.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by femijay8271(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Esseite:
Why is nobody asking why BUHARI has found it very difficult to change service chiefs despite calls from virtually every part of the country including the Legislative and Judiciary alongside being the longest serving service chiefs in history of Nigeria..

- Could they have a strong blackmail on the presidency?
- Maybe the chiefs know what we dont know?

Bro, am been saying this for awhile, that's not the real Buhari we have there, all this people know what's up
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by colossus91(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
The above topic in bolded raises a very big question... WHAT MODE HAS THE TROOPS BEEN BEFORE NOW?
Let's discuss.

flight mode nagrin
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Kennitrust(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
The above topic in bolded raises a very big question... WHAT MODE HAS THE TROOPS BEEN BEFORE NOW?
Let's discuss.
they were on playing mode grin
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by PAQ(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
"to switch over to war mode" got me thinking, i am worried, i have to ask; pls which mode have dey been since??

I just hope this statement isnt true.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Tocynone(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Lifediary post=94828146]The above topic in bolded raises a very big question... WHAT MODE HAS THE TROOPS BEEN BEFORE NOW?
Let's discuss.[/quote
For me, this is the best comment worldwide this year.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Camelot65: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Buratai is so funny he will pass for a world class comedian cheesy
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by IceQween(f): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Lifediary post=94828146]The above topic in bolded raises a very big question... WHAT MODE HAS THE TROOPS BEEN BEFORE NOW?
Let's discuss.

They were on 'Operation Sleeping Mode' awon jokers!
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Xammie001(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Religious Mood
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
so which mode are they before?

peace mode?

This clearly shows that the man is out of ideas and only clueless like his boss terrorist buhari.

thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah amin

Useless coward bastard buruntashi

Buhari is criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu drinking demon
Useless old hag kunu sipping monkey with shrink dickk
the most useless presidiot in the history of mankind
useless criminal.

I hate Buhari soo much
you hate buhari
we hate buhari

Take it easy dear,he is still your president so accord him that respect.
Thanks.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by rahymrafiu(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ahudubillah, what is this man saying, war mode keeh, for almost or over a decade that Nigerian citizens have been terrorised by Boko haram.

You now open your mouth and say war mode.

Toor, Allah know best.
May Allah guide us through the right path.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Firstuss: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Na which mode... them con dey before
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by bigcasava1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
The reverse will be the case
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by themanderon: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.

Playing mode grin
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by executive12: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Buratai the clown. So I guess the Nigerian Army has not been in war mode all these years the Boko Haram has been ravaging the North East?
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by executive12: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.

I wonder too.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by bigiyaro(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.
play mode!
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by executive12: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Esseite:
Why is nobody asking why BUHARI has found it very difficult to change service chiefs despite calls from virtually every part of the country including the Legislative and Judiciary alongside being the longest serving service chiefs in history of Nigeria..

- Could they have a strong blackmail on the presidency?
- Maybe the chiefs know what we dont know?

Good question. Maybe the Service Chiefs know something about the real identity of the dude in Aso rock.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by visionex: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.
they've been on IDIOT mode
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Esandoctor(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
The above topic in bolded raises a very big question... WHAT MODE HAS THE TROOPS BEEN BEFORE NOW? Forget this people, they know what is going on, division of this country is the solution
Let's discuss.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by pampi99: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
no be war Dem day fight before,fireball ko thunder egg ni
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Damisam93(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.

Airplane mode
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by luluman: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.
Who you dey ask?
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by naturefellow(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Marine54:
Which mode were they before? Perhaps enjoying/ sleeping mode...
Quiet mode grin
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by dotun365: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Exact thoughts that came to my mind oo.
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Adeedris(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2020
nairaman66:
What mode were they ON before? This man together with Buhari are going to win the award of the most stupidd people on earth!

Game mode.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by blaqoracle: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Firespitterz:
Lol.. Borno people has e entered one chance forever. Imagine what is coming from army coward chief after 5 years of wasting our resources.

Anyway, I will open this thread after 3 years.
Boko Haram war has made civil war look like a kindergarten game.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by blaqoracle: 2:19am On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
so which mode are they before?

peace mode?

This clearly shows that the man is out of ideas and only clueless like his boss terrorist buhari.

thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah amin

Useless coward bastard buruntashi

Buhari is criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu drinking demon
Useless old hag kunu sipping monkey with shrink dickk
the most useless presidiot in the history of mankind
useless criminal.

I hate Buhari soo much
you hate buhari
we hate buhari
ojukwu let me down, the I learnt he fled the battle ground disguising as a woman.
No wonder his followers are exhibing cowardly attributes these days.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Charly68: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Lifediary:
Let's discuss.
Only the Army chief can answer this question..possibly they have been treating the miscreants with kid gloves before now..let's see how this new approach will go.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by Kaymaxine(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
So na Bleep mode dem dey before
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode by stanisbaratheon: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2020
What mode has the army been all this while?? Play mode??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians / CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam / My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.