Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram (19063 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by adenigga(m): 5:49am On Oct 11, 2020
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, has said the launching of “Operation Fireball,” is the final onslaught against Boko Haram insurgency. The over a decade long insurgency has claimed 32,000 lives with property worth about N3.42 trillion in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.

Announcing the new operation at the weekend in Maiduguri during the concluded Combined Conference of Chief of Army Staff, he said: “We are approaching a crucial phase in our counter-terrorism operations in the Northeast with Operation Fireball.”

He said the new operation would be extended to insurgents’ hideouts of Sambisa Forest, Mandara Mountains and the Lake Chad region.

“My recent directive on the relocation of AHQ DATOPS and AHQ DOAL to the Northeast Theatre is geared towards ensuring that AHQ provides maximum support to the operation,” he said.

Buratai added that he issued the COAS Special Order, specifically, for troops to switch over to a war mode.

“This is necessary for the final destruction of the criminal insurgents,” he declared. He, therefore, charged courageous and exemplary leadership to be displayed at all levels, as highlighted during the conference panel discussion.

“No excuse will be tolerated in the accomplishment of Operation Fireball objectives to end war,” he warned.

He equally told field commanders not to rest on their oars, as there is the need to maintain a positive disposition and attitude toward improving on ongoing operations.
https://m.guardian.ng/army-to-launch-operation-fireball-against-boko-haram

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Yenefer(f): 5:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Jokers

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by SpecTTraP: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Isoright

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by ContentedK: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2020
No be the same boko haram that has been technically defeated according to the cowardice named buratai.. nijeriya has gone to the dogs and finished.. a shit hole indeed.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by lovere: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2020
And you are announcing your plans and their locations to the media? Is this not a joke?

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by omowolewa: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2020
PMB would be impressed, then express confidence.

Rapmaster:
[color=#000099][/color]
And shock
My brother all Na to extend his stay in office.
maiunguwar:
No,PMB will be shocked

Dem get that strategy for store all the while?

southniyikaye:
or he will be shocked again

What's their KPI on PMB standard?

Gbadebo19:
And Later Be Shocked

RIP to fallen heroes, God be with their families

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by athaboi(f): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerian army self..what's the meaning of all this mumu mumu name they are giving their operations?? Go out and fight, must you give a name before you can work effectively?? Perhaps that's why they are failing

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2020
The Nigerian army / police force was not built to combat foreign enemies, their enemies are the citizens, if the attention of the world hasn't been drawn to this end Sars protest, the army would have been deployed.

Expect audio victory soon,

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by adenigga(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
The Nigerian army / police force was not built to combat foreign enemies, their enemies are the citizens, if the attention of the world hasn't been drawn to this end Sars protest, the army would have been deployed.

Expect audio victory soon,

On point! Bro!!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by DenreleDave(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Fireballs Someone shud wake me when they launch operation Snowball

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by helinues: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2020
To Launch?
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by MajesticKris: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Lol... I pray they set the entire SAMBISA on fire this time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Ategberoson(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Lt. gen Tukur or Business war General Tukur, only God knows the amount that man must have kept somewhere since his political fight called terrorism for 5years of Buhari incompetent and backward Government

it's sad some imbeciles are still defending this government and those in it, this is the most insensitive government in the world

any southerners planning to join the army under this clueless and Saboteur Tukur should rather sumbit him/herself to be use for ritual by her family members or friend because joining army is ritualism under this manipulative government

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Yobabad: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Na today? E don tey wey yansha the back

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by chrisxxx(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2020
With Nigerian or Chadian Army for me to take it as a joke or serious issue respectively?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Cmanforall: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Launching again...
Maybe with the newly commissioned officers.
Just imagine after being a cadet, your first posting na North-East

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2020
How people still think Nigeria is a country just because they have name, flag and currency still baffles me angry

5 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by slivertongue: 6:40am On Oct 11, 2020
nonsense. launching an operation for technically defeated BH.

Nigeria should invite soldiers from Niger instead of funding buratai and his circus

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by History555: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2020
An army that informs boko of their plans and expect boko not to plan how to counter them

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by GallantDuke(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2020
If you like launch "Operation Fire Boy" or "operation Wizkid or Naira Marley". It is none of my business
But I thought Boko Haram had been technically defeated according to our General

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Slawormir: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by buygala(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2020
The Army should recruit into that Operation FireBall all those SARS Officers forming Macho at unarmed civilians...Let them go test their strength against their fully armed Boko Haram mates grin

But I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

I also stand with sending to fight Boko haram SARS Officers found guilty of brutalizing civilianssmiley

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by DEHVEHLOP(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2020
This one is happy he has made a great comment today and expecting rain of likes and kudos mentions.

Let me tell you officer Sars or Sars advocate or whomever you may be to the Sars, this war will consume a lot of them and theirs! Determined Armless crowd will forever crush armed few enemies...
shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by AFULA(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2020
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by XVIDEOSMOD: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Yeye dey smell, terrorist degrading our army without launching code names our army keep launching code names as if code names will help them defeat the terrorist. If they like let them launch operations scrotumball with these service chiefs they won’t achieve anything

2 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Chiedu4Trump: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Techincally defeated Boko Haram again

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by aidoko1: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2020
I bet this fireball will last another 5years
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Onlinealaba(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Nigeria army will first announce their plan and movement to the media before taking action, and you expect a result Anyway check my signature for your Smart TVs

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by kennyz247(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2020
another means to loot ds mother fuckin Zoo country.....
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by rajiedreez: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Operations no dey finish, �
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
��������#EndSARS������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by ybalogs(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Boko Haram, bad roads, SARS,bad leaderships, etc only in Nigeria. God,nah your hands we dey oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party / Increase In Wages, Reversal Of PMS Pump Price: TUC Lists Demands To FG / 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.