Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT (555 Views)

2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Foxsantan(f): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
The Inspector-General of Police has announced the disbandment of Federal SARS and the 36 States and FCT Commands of SARS following public outrage. Personnel to be reintegrated into other policing organs.

MORE news soon..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-igp-disbands-sars-at-federal-level-36-states-and-fct/amp/
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by DICKstractor: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Who talk say we no get power
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by hotplate: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
w
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Reason why SARS can't be BANNED nor REFORMED:

Let me enlighten you guys on why some happenings in Nigeria (esp #endsars) will never be looked into. Because I've noticed that most Nairalanders are not in tune with reality, rather idealism.

Now, there's something called "food chain" if you remember your primary 4 science. That's what's playing out here. You can continue to wail and scream all you like it's not gonna change a thing. All these protest may fall into the deaf ears.

The SARS unit you meet on the road, before they were given such strategic location to mount, their OC (Officer in Command) already gave them a target to meet of maybe 10,000,000/week depending on how sensitive the area is. Now if they don't meet this target, they'll be replaced (in which they don't wanna risk).

The OC has been told by the Deputy Commissioner to meet a target of maybe 100,000,000 from his 20 teams (X) the number of OCs in that state.

The DCs will take 200,000,000 to the CP.

The CPs X 36 states will take 3,600,000,000 to the IG

The IG is gonna take 1B to who put him there. And so on till it gets to the C in C or fades away from our understanding.

And you sit here on Nairaland and say the foot soldiers (SARS) should not meet their target? Laughable. I laugh IN Japanese.

Are you saying that the C in C should issue an order asking them to stop doing what is bringing Money to their pockets? Laughable grin

Get this straight from today, whenever something which ought to be done right is intentionally done wrong just understand that someone/some people are on the benefitting end.

You think all your hashtags (ENDSARS), posts on Nairaland, twitter, Facebook, blog posts,etc don't get to their notice? They do. But Oga they won't end shit. Buhari won't end it.
If you think they don't see it, why is that one small hate speech about them (that we did not even hear about o) DSS will go and pick the person. But full protest and online campaign will not be heard. Oga read in between the lines now.

You can scream all you want online, nothing is gonna happen.

What pains me most is, it's the southerners and westerners (SARS Officers) that kill themselves (the southerners) the most. You can drive in the North for 2 months before seeing SARS once. But southerners don't like each other. So they kill themselves like goats then blame northerners everytime for their woes. As a sars officer you can't try all these rubbish up north. They'll transfer you that same week.
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Pabloosas(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Finnese001: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by EricBloodAxe: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
csn01:

Let me enlighten you guys on why some happenings in Nigeria (esp #endsars) will never be looked into. Because I've noticed that most Nairalanders are not in tune with reality, rather idealism.

Now, there's something called "food chain" if you remember your primary 4 science. That's what's playing out here. You can continue to wail and scream all you like it's not gonna change a thing. All these protest may fall into the deaf ears.

The SARS unit you meet on the road, before they were given such strategic location to mount, their OC (Officer in Command) already gave them a target to meet of maybe 10,000,000/week depending on how sensitive the area is. Now if they don't meet this target, they'll be replaced (in which they don't wanna risk).

The OC has been told by the Deputy Commissioner to meet a target of maybe 100,000,000 from his 20 teams (X) the number of OCs in that state.

The IG is gonna take 1B to who put him there. And so on till it gets to the C in C or fades away from our understanding.

And you sit here on Nairaland and say the foot soldiers (SARS) should not meet their target? Laughable. I laugh IN Japanese.

Are you saying that the C in C should issue an order asking them to stop doing what is bringing Money to their pockets? Laughable grin

Get this straight from today, whenever something which ought to be done right is intentionally done wrong just understand that someone/some people are on the benefitting end.

You think all your hashtags (ENDSARS), posts on Nairaland, twitter, Facebook, blog posts,etc don't get to their notice? They do. But Oga they won't end shit. Buhari won't end it.
If you think they don't see it, why is that one small hate speech about them (that we did not even hear about o) DSS will go and pick the person. But full protest and online campaign will not be heard. Oga read in between the lines now.

What pains me most is, it's the southerners and westerners (SARS Officers) that kill themselves (the southerners) the most. You can drive in the North for 2 months before seeing SARS once. But southerners don't like each other. So they kill themselves like goats then blame northerners everytime for their woes. As a sars officer you can't try all these rubbish up north. They'll transfer you that same week.
[/s]
When coming online always come with your brain.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by dinoescobar(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

It has been banned and scrapped. Thank you for your epistle

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Have you ever had a teacher explain something and then say, ‘Raise your hand if you do not understand.’ .......and then you and everyone else who is confused sits there and doesn’t raise their hand, in fear of being called out........there’s your silent majority. #itsreal.
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Noted
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Since SARS are more hostile than mobile police. They should be taken up north to fight Boko Haram and bandits
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
dinoescobar:

It has been banned and scrapped. Thank you for your epistle
You are welcome, SARS is coming in different style. Ooo OR do you think they have killed all SARS operatives OR sack them?
I laugh IN Japanese
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by sunshineV(f): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
we fvcking won
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

When coming online always come with your brain.
Watch as SARS operatives come in with new outfit. Or you think those police officers under SARS unit were sacked?
They are still police officers. So what happens to them and their commander?
They are coming back. Before it was ARS, Now it is SARS, just watch.
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
No be only SARS

Bubu must go
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
We won at last
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by wetmenow: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Is this disbandment the accurate solution? Can the police come up with a unit with disciplined people to fight crimes and also respect the Nigeria people? I'm just thinking aloud because there are so many criminal minded folks in Nigeria
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Romanoff(f): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank God
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Munzy14(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Now watch as they push them other squad in the NPF.

Maybe RRS or Eagle squad. let's not be quick in celebration, I know trust NPF even for 0.00001%

Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Elvixbeatz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
I wanted to say u no really get sense.. but sha no need..mumu talk
csn01:

Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
I wanted to say u no really get sense.. but sha no need..mumu talk
And those Police Officers under SARS unit will be deployed to where. A unique unit loading.........or do you think they sack those officers under the unit?
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by Kyase(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin
Now make everybody go e house go find work
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Confirm
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by dinoescobar(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

You are welcome, SARS is coming in different style. Ooo OR do you think they have killed all SARS operatives OR sack them?
I laugh IN Japanese

Let them come, they are humans like me and you, not spirits, the one they did to me is fresh, the next one somebody ga whaa.
Re: Breaking: IGP Disbands SARS At Federal Level, 36 States And FCT by SARSUPDATE: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gibberish and senseless at its peak.

(1) (Reply)

List Of What Nigerian Youths Want From The Government / Where Is Mr Buhari / #endsars: Protester Gunned Down By The Securities (disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.