Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Where Is Mr Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Mr Buhari (570 Views)

This Is Mr Hudu, Someone’s Father Lying During Ramadan(pics) / Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri / Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mr Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
I consider it gross disrespect that Mr Buhari is yet to come out in public, mount a podium, and address protesters. It doesn’t belittle his person as President; it only reinforces the stance that he is accountable to the people.

But I’m throwing darts here.
Who is hiding Mr Buhari?
Is Mr President still the same old ardent Soldier we saw during the occupy Nigeria protests?
Is Mr Buhari alive or died in a London hospital two years ago?

Where is Mr Buhari?

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
where is your sense?
iamadonis2:
I consider it gross disrespect that Mr Buhari is yet to come out in public, mount a podium, and address protesters. It doesn’t belittle his person as President; it only reinforces the stance that he is accountable to the people.

Who is hiding Mr Buhari?
Is Mr President still the same old ardent Soldier we saw during the occupy Nigeria protests?

Where is Mr Buhari?
Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
yarimo:
where is your sense?

Yarimo, your kind sold this country! I’m happy you’re feeling the heat now too

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by 2by40ft: 5:47am On Oct 20, 2020
iamadonis2:

Who is hiding Mr Buhari?

Where is Mr Buhari?
This nonsense that is happening doesn't deserve a dignified response.
As per its happening at the protesters region let them continue until everything burn down.
Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by helinues: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Welcome back from Jupiter, how was your journey?
Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by nairalandankrah: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2020
See him here ooo

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2020
2by40ft:

This nonsense that is happening doesn't deserve a dignified response.
As per its happening at the protesters region let them continue until everything burn down.

Buhari is President of all Nigeria not just Northern Nigeria. Besides the guys up North have been on the streets protesting Insecurity till DSS thought to round them up. Did Buhari address them? When bandits struck Katsina months ago, did Buhari visit his kinsmen?
Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
Welcome back from Jupiter, how was your journey?

“Bad energy I zoom zoom zoom “
Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by curfew: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2020
For how long will you people continue to be fooled?

Buhari is dead since 2017.

What you have in Aso Rock is an impostor.

Still in doubt?

This protest will reveal everything to you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by GeneralStan(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Continue waiting for the dead to address you...
Meanwhile He's condemned soul has been wandering the deserts of Saudi Arabia in eternal Agony devoid of peace!

Keep waiting for him to address you o...

And for the record, that effigy there has not the slightese hint of what Nigeria encompasses or what it's people portray so he can't say shit cuz he doesn't know shit either...
So move on while you still have the chance..

We Move!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by Okpotud(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Missing Person cool

Re: Where Is Mr Buhari by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
curfew:
For how long will you people continue to be fooled?

Buhari is dead since 2017.

What you have in Aso Rock is an impostor.

Still in doubt?

This protest will reveal everything to you.

This is what I believe. Buhari is dead! An impostor lives in Aso Rock. Let this secret come out and a time like this and see the mayhem that will ensue.

(1) (Reply)

You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu / Nigerian Army Officers Arrive Lagos Judicial Panel Venue, To Show Lekki Shooting / Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.