Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) (60706 Views)

Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Do not jump up for joy yet if you're a yahoo boy,armed robber or any other criminal as the government,through the police and other security agencies,will descend very heavily on you very soon.

#Endsars does not mean endorsement of criminality and it does not equally mean that governments, at all level,will fold their arms while crimes are being perpetrated by few unscrupulous elements in our society.

If you're a criminal, you'll be caught and face judgement.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by WrittyWritter(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ok

Next agenda

Sachet tomato paste of 50 naira is now btw 100 to 200..

Lets continue to protest

U dey serious about dis one oo grin..dis is ur second comment about dis dat I have seen today.. grin
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by MickzyDonald: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
They are entering a new Epistle of more cruelty, those guy's aren't disbanded,they are planning on reforming them hereby changing their name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
You guys are celebrating way too early, they didn’t end SARS, they only recycled/renamed it.. they’re playing a smart one on us

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Softeffizzy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Until this country begin to implement body cameras and external cameras in their vehicles in strategic positions for all security personnel that engages civilians on a daily basis,along with the right infrastructure to support it,also accountability and disciplinary measures for those who don't have cameras turned on.I know this may not solve the brutality problem completely,at least,it would go a long way.Until these are done,this country is not ready,period!!!
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Munzy14:
Now watch as they push them other squad in th NPF.

Maybe RRS or Eagle squad. let's not be quick in celebration, I know trust NPF even for 0.00001%
true dem no go completely disband sars.prolly wetin dem go do is maybe change the name to another name..but wetin remain for the fact be say the former excesses and crimes wey dem dey do in the past go dey reduced.Their superiors dis time go tell them make them chill a little
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Aagadingo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Treasure7515:
The Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, in a press conference held October 11, 2020, has announced the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

The IGP says officers captured under the special police unit, SARS, will now be deployed for other purposes and a new anti-robbery squad with the same objectives as SARS to be named later.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa8OGKJ_z7I

WEEKLY ANALYSIS ON EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, BTCUSD AND ETHUSD FOR OCTOBER 12 –16,

EURUSD, GBPUSD AND GBPJPY
https://forexanalysiswithwonderfx..com/2020/10/weekly-analysis-on-eurusd-gbpusd-and_11.html

BTCUSD AND ETHUSD

https://forexanalysiswithwonderfx..com/2020/10/weekly-analysis-on-btcusd-and-ethusd.html
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by TheStranger: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Shame to Kemi Olunloye
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Do not jump up for joy yet if you're a yahoo boy,armed robber and other criminal as the government,through the police and other security agencies,will descend very heavily on you very soon.

#Endsars does not mean endorsement criminality and it does not equally mean that governments, at all level,will fold their arms while crimes are being perpetrated by few unscrupulous elements in our society.
hu
If you're a criminal, you'll be caught and face judgement.
hunting for yahooboys should be the work of EFCC and not SARS.SARS is supposed to be a special tactic unit to tackle armed robbers and armed cultists .And arresting someone cos he has a flashy phone and laptop sounds dumb.The way they do it in foreign countries they use intelligence and info.If u involved in cyber fraud and unethical hacking they storm ur house and search ur computers and phones and if they see anythinh incriminating they will arrest.If thats how even SARS they do am in the past nobody for complain but again hunting for cyber criminals shouldnt be the workm of SARS.EFFCC is there to do that job.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

what will happen to sars boys? and the atrocities they commit
that pregnant woman that SARS killed in Benin when they were chasing a yahooboy i am surprised the officers involved has not been arrested.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Shadysen: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Cantonese:
The same men will be redeployed to continue their evil deeds in other departments. The robbers among them should be weeded out and the decent ones can continue in other departments.
Cantonese:
The same men will be redeployed to continue their evil deeds in other departments. The robbers among them should be weeded out and the decent ones can continue in other departments.
Cantonese:
This is what we have been praying for.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
My prayers is that the entire timid and Mumu general public (masses) will never know what power they actually possess,if they know all this yamayama will end without announcement.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
lefulefu:
true dem no go completely disband sars.prolly wetin dem go do is maybe change the name to another name..but wetin remain for the fact be say the former excesses and crimes wey dem dey do in the past go dey reduced.Their superiors dis time go tell them make them chill a little
Exactly.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Ustec: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
busky007:
If this is The Presidency being true to themselves, then this is the best news any Nigerian youth can possibly ask for except those who have ASUU messing up.
A lot of people keep insisting that SARS been disbanded will lead to rise in crime rate ,then I have a question .
What is the work of the police?Is crime and armed robbery control not part of the NPF duties? In the absence of SARS in the 1980s , who carried out their duties ?
Disbanding the SARS officials wouldn't increase crime if the police do their duty of which they are paid by our taxes.
Let us not be blinded by religiosity or ethnicity or continue suffering from senseless reasoning. You don't allow your kids killed and your daughters raped because you want to stop armed robbers

All in All , it is a big win for unity. Both Afonja, Aboki,Deveropers contributed and fought against NANS PRO, Arewa Youth Forum and Prosars. This should be the start of great things.
You know nothing about policing.

The lazy youths won
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by mickelkingz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ok
Next agenda

Lets continue to protest
no lie.. am surprise
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Getsaved(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Once again the people prevailed in unison without tribe, religion, or creed divide.

I have always said it. The day We rise up against bad government, looting of public funds, equity bias, not holding bad leaders and citizen accontable e.t.c just like this, then Nigeria would have begun real stride towards real development in all it spheres.

Until we rise up in unison to say enough is enough to bad rulers in Nigeria and decide a good leader, the country will not change.

Did you see the recent budget the president submitted to the Senate?

Did you not see that the highest amount (120 billion) was allocated to themselves. And they were laughing happily even when the president was making the presentation amidst pronunciation mistake?

Who sponsored this Endsars protest? - some alleged it was the Yahoo boys (onlines scammers, ritualist, criminals and the likes)

Can't thesame people sponsor a better protest for good governance that will go viral and international like this?

If thesame people cannot sponsor such good protest that can lead to a better Nigeria, then there is a big question mark on the onus of this Endsars

protest and the intention of the sponsors.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Dayvidblue: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
This corn-tree na wa o!

Shame on you.

Bkayyy:
Power to the people.
Now that we are through with this one, let me remind you all that Singapore was kicked out of Malaya. So, since we have all agreed that Ndigbo are the problems of Nigeria, they sell fake products, tarnish our image abroad and are attempting to secede with our Niger Delta and her oil let's start the trend to kick only Igboland out of Nigeria so that they can start their drugs country or a referendum for the Igbos to be kicked out of Nigeria .
#kickAlaigboOutofNigeria
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ok
Next agenda

Lets continue to protest

this tomato paste price tire me....over 100% increment......
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Saig: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Let's now unite against corrupt politicians
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Bossman25(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
That's the most painful aspect of all this...Dissolve the SARS team....

Please can't this protesters identify the SARS people......if you know someone of them and their whereabout...we need to fish them out....and kill someone of them...that's how we can atone for the deaths of our beloved ones.....this people that work for SARS will join another police force and will continue their evil act.....we don't want that nonsense....
I wish I could be hearing the news that some youths have captured someone men WO worked for SARs and are about to be roasted alive....that will bring an end to all this nonsense.....

The police force bunch of aggressive bunch.....
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Revolva(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
lefulefu:
hunting for yahooboys should be the work of EFCC and not SARS.SARS is supposed to be a special tactic unit to tackle armed robbers and armed cultists .And arresting someone cos he has a flashy phone and laptop sounds dumb.The way they do it in foreign countries they use intelligence and info.If u involved in cyber fraud and unethical hacking they storm ur house and search ur computers and phones and if they see anythinh incriminating they will arrest.If thats how even SARS they do am in the past nobody for complain but again hunting for cyber criminals shouldnt be the workm of SARS.EFFCC is there to do that job.

I agree with you absolutely ! My point essentially is that I did not hit the streets to protest for the interests of any yahoo boy or other criminal elements alike. Already,these cyber criminals are misinterpreting the protest to mean endorsement of their criminal activities ! Somebody needs to 'clear' them. I and so many other decent guys did not go out there to risk our lives for any criminal.

That's my point.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Ipob activities have sent a spark to violence prone northerners that always use every opportunity to kill igbos in the north
And any such crisis will be the end of Nigeria hence
Their civility and calm is what is needed in order not to explode this contraption

Well understood.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by rolams(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
The first good thing I will ever see under this administration!
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Dayvidblue: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
emerged01:
Only unity can make Nigeria better. The more we involve ourselves in tribalism the more the problem of Nigeria become complicated. Together we stand divided we fall.
This corn-tree na wa o!

What leaves me in despair over the future of Nigeria is not the level of corruption (that is bad enough though), its not the lack of purpose as a nation(that is a nightmare in itself), nothing leaves me in more despair than the level of disunity existing between the numerous people of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by blacknp(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
6sco:
Hnd / Bsc should be the certificate required to wield arms as an officer in the Nigerian police force going forward. Ond, Ssce and co should be given baton, whistle nd bicyle.
Hnd/Bsc is the certificate required to steal paper & pen money (official stealing) Senators/House of Representatives, police requires lesser qualifications.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I agree with you absolutely ! My point essentially is that I did not hit the streets to protest for the interests of any yahoo boy or other criminal elements alike. Already,these cyber criminals are misinterpreting the protest to mean endorsement of their criminal activities ! Somebody needs to 'clear' them. I and so many other decent guys did not go out there to risk our lives for any criminal.

That's my point.

endorsement shocked shocked?
any yahoo boy who view it as endorsement and want carry out his crime in the open shouldnt blame anyone if d longarm of d law catches him oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xisnin:

The bold is short-term thinking.

We have done our part, maybe when you do your part n we sum everything up ... it will benefit us in a long term. for 60yrs we've been thinking, #endsar as proven naa person wey move go near in destination.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by blacknp(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
MLTR:

We have done our part, maybe when you do your part n we sum everything up ... it will benefit us in a long term. for 60yrs we've been thinking, #endsar as proven naa person wey move go near in destination.
where is the balance end sars increase armed robbery? least we forget, not all animals deserve freedom, very soon we will hear the rate of insecurity has quadrupled. Sure you threw away the water, but were is the baby?
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by blacknp(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dayvidblue:

This corn-tree na wa o!

What leaves me in despair over the future of Nigeria is not the level of corruption (that is bad enough though), its not the lack of purpose as a nation(that is a nightmare in itself), nothing leaves me in more despair than the level of disunity existing between the numerous people of the country.
There is no future for Nigeria unless we abandon this useless democrazy we claim we are practicing, Nigeria as an analogy is a cake that was removed from the oven before it was fully baked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.