Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Life Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Life Story (206 Views)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) / Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Story by sheffyli: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
My Life Story.
I believe anything that has a beginning surely will have an end,My life has been a mystery to me since the day have realised am doing a big mistake. Since the time have mature I have understood marriage is not a bed of roses because I really studied my parents Marital life before I put. My self into it,i believe a lot in myself and I have been an Independent lady. And putting myself first in anything am doing but now I think am in a big shit.whenever am in a relationship I stay in the relationship and I go for what I want and suit me.i don't care about a man money.
I so much love my business that i don't bother myself with anybody because I was not brought up in a rich family but I want to live rich,i want to do good things in life, I want to have great achievements want to enjoy everything in life.
Since the time a put my parent first that is the time I realised am doing a big mistake in my life,i lost my the man i meant to marry all because of religion palaba which I don't even have problem with but I just need to satisfy my parent because they don't want exchange of religion. All that is my past,my present is now a big problem for me,i got married almost 4years ago,buy it been in marriage for mess.i love the person I got married to not because of money or anything else but love him for is personality after and before the marriage. Before the marriage i got to know he doesn't have a united family after the marriage my life have change to what I don't expect, but to b sincere I still love my hubby.But how will i be coping with a man that won't follow my advice, how will cope with a man that doesn't have a source of good income? How will I cope with a man that don't give any support to me in my personal life after 2kids,i have try all my possible best to make all this workout but I just do not think i can continue this way.
I do not want to regret my future and I don't want to loose my family. Am feeling disappointed on myself am regretting my past action, why have done this to my self.I don't know what is good for me,I just believe i choose the wrong man at the right time since the time I got myself into this thing called marriage i have never enjoy my Marital life.
I love my kids so much that I don't want to loose them.Am not happy and i don't know what to do.i have chatting with my formal lost love to give me advice on my family‎
[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Investigate Every Alert Sars Got Illegally Through Pos; Pastor Humble / Internet Explorer Number ☎️ 1(888)-3 7 3 -0 9 5 9 Call Now Customer Supp0rt N0 / #endsars: NACESS Frowns At Killing Of IMT Chapter Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.