Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ondo Election: Gombe Governor Congratulates Akeredolu, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Gombe Governor Congratulates Akeredolu, APC (318 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election / Enugu Governor Congratulates 11 NASS Members To Be Sowrn-in Today / Ondo Election: Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, APC Lose In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Gombe Governor Congratulates Akeredolu, APC by vigopress: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
11th October, 2020

Ondo Election: Gombe Governor congratulates Akeredolu, APC

Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe state has congratulated his Ondo state counterpart, Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN on his victory in the October 10 governorship election in the state.

In a statement, Governor Inuwa Yahaya described the landslide victory of Akeredolu and the governing All Progressives Congress, APC as a validation of people's trust and confidence in the party and the Governor's leadership.

Governor Yahaya who is also a member of the APC Campaign Council for Ondo State Governorship Election, expressed confidence that Akeredolu will use the second mandate to consolidate on the laudable achievements he recorded in his first term.

The Gombe Governor said, “It is with immense pleasure that I warmly congratulate my good brother and friend, His Excellency, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN on his re-election for a second term in office. “I have no doubt in my mind that this fresh mandate is another opportunity to build on the foundation of development and prosperity already laid by His Excellency in Ondo state. I pray Almighty God will continue to guide and enrich him with more wisdom to accomplish the good work he has started four years ago".

Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
( Media and Publicity)
Re: Ondo Election: Gombe Governor Congratulates Akeredolu, APC by Jones4190(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
There is no different between a Bar and Bra, Once the are opened men go crazy. Imagine a girl called Barbra

(1) (Reply)

ooo / IG Of Police Form New Unit To Replace SARS, Recalls All Operatives To Headquarte / Anonymous To Investigate Alpha-beta LLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.