Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election (17463 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity / Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate / NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by sojiboy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
FAYEMI CONGRATULATES AKEREDOLU ON RE-ELECTION

….says Ondo electoral victory a wake-up call for APC

The Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi has congratulated Ondo State Governor, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) on his re-election for a second term in office.

Governor Fayemi in a statement in Ado-Ekiti on Sunday, said Akeredolu’s electoral victory was an attestation to the fact the electorate would always reward a performing leader and administration with their votes.

Dr Fayemi also commended the people of Ondo State for their peaceful conduct at the poll, a situation which he said greatly reduced the pre-election tension in the state in addition to crippling the antics of purveyors of violence.

The Ekiti State Governor also congratulated the national leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for proper coordination. He also lauded the leaders of the party in Ondo State for closing ranks ahead of the election and working together to achieve victory for the party.

The Ondo State experience, he says, should be a wake- up call for the party that effective coordination and sincerity of purpose are necessary for electoral victory.

“It is a new day in Ondo State. Congratulations to my brother Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) and a bigger congratulation to the APC members in the state. The biggest applause, however, goes to the good people of Ondo State for ensuring the election was held in an atmosphere devoid of rancour, violence and blood-letting as many had predicted.

“It is heart-warming to see the electorate reward Governor Akeredolu’s good performance in terms of industrialisation and infrastructure development of the state among others with electoral victory.

“To whom much is given, much should be expected. I have no doubt that the good people of Ondo State would witness a greater level of socio-economic, industrial and infrastructure development in Governor Akeredolu’s second term.
Governor Fayemi urged the APC leadership to build on the electoral success in Ondo State for future elections.

“It is a wake-up call that with a laser beam focus, proper planning, unity and sincerity of purpose, elections are almost always winnable. It is hoped that the various bye elections coming up at the end of the month will benefit from this renewed vigour and focus in our party”, Dr Fayemi added.

Yinka Oyebode
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
11-10-2020

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by LUGBE: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good move
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by SOLMICHAEL(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
The true Progressives know where you belong to. Traitor!

26 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
cheesy..

The people of Ondo has finally decided... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by YorubaKinging: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
The end is near

Don't be carried away with the temporary absence of SARS on the streets.

Don't forget your real enemies are the selfish politicians who you voted for

The only solution is going to be to break up .

7 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by BigDawsNet: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
I asked my doctor today how long he thought this COVID thing will last...

He said, “How should I know, I’m a doctor not a politician.

Congratulations Your Excellency cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by VillageHead: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
cool

meanwhile....

Agboola right now

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by IjebuWarrior: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
UNTIL all the poor and oppressed 9ja citizens come together and fight against these corrupt thieves, they'll keep looting them dry.

The truth is the citizens are not any different from the Politicians. Same pple! angry
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Congratulations to Aketi.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by PrymHorizonM: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
I am also here to say a big congratulations to our elected Governor, Akerodolu.
The people have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by html14java(f): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by wwwihy: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
This ingrates

6 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Ufilo2: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good politics
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by FanRong: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good for him
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Hambivert: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sparogatively, I still insist on withholding my...

Congratulobia felicitations...

I would release it after the next 4years only if he does a good job for the Ondo people.

I don't want to say Congratulobia now and regret I congratulated a mediocre!

This politicians cannot be trusted!
I am now woke! Hope you are too?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by muykem: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Betrayal. Sooner than later, you will eat the fruit of betrayal in full.

11 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by colorsofrainbow: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmm...meaning Tinubu is not involved..
This chess wey dem dey play,Fayemi is just having his way so far

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Eriokanmi: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good one. My candidate won. Congrats to Aketi

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
It was a clear victory.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Guyman02: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
The two contestants in Ondo election have Igbo wives and that's why there was no quarrels between Yorubas and Igbos on Nairaland, they were in a state of confusion. grin grin
Why I like Yoruba and Igbos is that after the quarrel online and abuse of each other, they can't harm themselves physically but go out and love their women from both tribes unlike here in the North grin

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Calazoto: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
tongue tongue tongue

What do you think?

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
I just like the fact that violence is gradually becoming a thing of past in elections..
Nigeria will be great again..
Slowly but surely we will get there...

Still your favorite fabricator guy!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by skywall: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
wink
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by SexytorresE(f): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls Which party ?
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Congrats,,, Aketi

Last Bleep I'm giving on Aketi threads angry

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ondo indigenes have chosen whom they want to lead them.
Congratulations Aketi.
Congratulations Ondo, all the best for the future

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Stacyomolola(f): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
If some parents can sell their state for 5k
Why won't they daughters open leg for 2k
Corruption everywhere sad sad
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election by Dannyset(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
The snake himself is coming out to congratulate the party he works again. Traitor, we don't need your patronage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra: PDP Disqualifies, Ozigbo, Others, Clears Uba, Odua, Ekwunife / APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Radio Biafra Launched In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.