Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. (2896 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / Peter Obi Would Have Dazzled The World In Paris,unlike Tinubu Who Chickened Out. / Quit Notice To Fulani Bandits: No Surprise, Akeredolu Has Chickened Out – Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by tamdun: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
See mumu talk, twist all u like, it does not change the fact that the protest started from south west, remember we did same for Jonathan when yar'adua's wife was treating him like...?
Am sure u saw nairamali and police spokeman Frank mba live on social media so he deserve some credit.
Falz and runtown were part of the protest but the real credit goes to SW and SS people
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by OfoIgbo: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Rivers State is now an Igbo state.

thought you said you killed SARS in this just concluded protest, I wasn't talking about previous attack.

Nwokem Igboland extends to Rivers state, and OYIGBO is a hardcore Igbo territory

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by Youngmaster0(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:
grin

SE chickening out of the ENDSARS protest simply because their enemy SW was involved....

Even though the protest is what majorly affected Southern Nigeria.

The successful disbandment of SARS is just to confirm how Sophisticated West we are ...

Any major protest we get involved will always yield positive results.

Hopefully by 2023, each region would have an opportunity to listen to their own song whether smooth Melody or wack song

What about #revolutionnow protest, the only reason is still unsuccessful is because SE states don't want to get involved. How far are Yorubas states succeeding in the protest���

1 Like

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by ArticleBeast: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Some bastards that will Bury their children and mothers before month end are up there turning the issue to tribalism and regional differences. May God punish each of them. Their mother will not reap from her labor
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by kaylavhany(f): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
#Runtown

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by kaylavhany(f): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
#AishaYesufu

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by LargeBreed(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:
The protest started in Ughelli, Delta State.

Runtown together with Falz co-led the one in Lagos.

Runtown wasn't the one that led the protest in Ibadan, Abeokuta, Benin, Ogbomosho, Osogbo e.t.c was he?

everyone that got involved should should be praised.

the irony is that Aisha Yesufu is getting the most of the praises.
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by WoeBetide666: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
The irony in this Igbo-Yoruba feud is that both ethnic groups are 99.9% genetically similar, basically one group separated by language. Both languages belong to the Volta-Niger language family
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by Balogunodua(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Youngmaster0:

What about #revolutionnow protest, the only reason is still unsuccessful is because SE states don't want to get involved. How far are Yorubas states succeeding in the protest���
Rubbish talk
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Bkayyy:

She is a Nigerian woman and what she did was extraordinary and seem impossible for a Nigerian woman.
As for the protest, it was simply and undiluted an Igbo protest (going by the Igbo coup logic)
The initiator and brain behind this protest was Douglas Agu aka Runtown (Igbo man).

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/419202-endsars-falz-runtown-lead-protest-in-lagos.html

Going by the logic of the Igbo coup you can see that both are just the
same but occurred in different Era.
In 1966,
Leader of the Igbo coup- Igbo (Kaduna Nzeogwu)
Target- Nigerian Government
Was the first coup carried out in Igbo land? - No
Was yoruba involved?- Yes, Col Ademoyega
Was it successful? - Yes
In 2020,
Leade/initiator of ENDSARS protest- Igbo (Douglas Agu aka Runtown)
Was the protest carried out in igboland? - technically no
Target- Nigerian Government
Was yoruba involved? - Yes, Falz, Small Doctor, Davido and so on
Was it successful?- Yes
I think Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu reincarnated as Runtown

Thank you for this great analysis. They are all gonna pretend like they didn't see what you said because you totally decimated their line of thinking.

The 1966 coup d'etat has been tagged an Igbo coup even though it was led by a man from Delta. But if we say Delta is Igboland, they will so no, it's South south.

And like you said, the coup didn't happen in Igboland but it was successfully by an Igboman.

Same in 2020, Runtown, an Igbo man, successfully led the coup.

Let them deal with that fact.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Mikecold:
Una don start again.

If we want to go by this logic on which soil did this occur, do you even know falz co championed it with runtown.

Falz reputation as a lawyer, son of a renowned SAN and a previous deciminator of muric made that protest go smoothly

You guys stayed at the back mocking those who protested as fraud states encouraging yourselves not to come out only to come out after victory to seek glory

On what Soil did the 1966 coup happen?

Who led it?

And which tribe do you blame for it?
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:
The protest started in Ughelli, Delta State.

Runtown together with Falz co-led the one in Lagos.

Runtown wasn't the one that led the protest in Ibadan, Abeokuta, Benin, Ogbomosho, Osogbo e.t.c was he?

everyone that got involved should should be praised.

the irony is that Aisha Yesufu is getting the most of the praises.

Runtown didn't lead the protest in Abeokuta, Ibadan, Benin, Ogbomosho, etc. But that's why I said that "he lit the first fire that blazed into a conflagration nationwide".

Somebody had to first come out and that's what he did.

Now did you not see protests in Aba and Awka?
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by kcnwaigbo: 5:28am On Oct 12, 2020
tamdun:
See mumu talk, twist all u like, it does not change the fact that the protest started from south west, remember we did same for Jonathan when yar'adua's wife was treating him like...?
Am sure u saw nairamali and police spokeman Frank mba live on social media so he deserve some credit.
Falz and runtown were part of the protest but the real credit goes to SW and SS people
The protest started from Ughelli Delta State

1 Like

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by Onlinesmart: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I don't know why who started the protest should be an issue, The reason why naira Marley backed out is understandable.

people have forgotten Falz and Runtown sef.

EndSARS didn't start this year, the movement has been in existence since 2017, which intensified Last year after the dead of that guy in football viewing centre.

I myself deserves some accolade for the number of retweets I made.
Those flat headed fools have forgotten the campaign #endsars was started by segalinks, a Yoruba activist. I hate it when nyanmiris feel too important while they can't do without their leaders, Yorùbá. You can see how glued they are to nairaland,a Yoruba forum. I don't take their lamentations on nairaland too serious, if they anger Seun too much one day he may decide to give them mass ban and shut them up forever. They are attention seeking tribe. It won't be too good to deprive them of presidency and still deprive them of wailing. They need it to stay relevant.

NB: Nyanmiris, before you quote me with your chest beating help me greet your yam-legged, hairy-chested and flat-yansh sisters.
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by selemempe: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Rivers State is now an Igbo state.

thought you said you killed SARS in this just concluded protest, I wasn't talking about previous attack.
see all you asked for

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by SEGLIZ: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Of all the celebrities that declared interest in protesting against the brutality of SARS officials before the real protest, I'm not aware Abuja took anyone seriously like Naira Marley.

He was practically begged not to join the protest.

Is Abuja afraid of his soldiers - Marlians

I now see reasons they are tagged sons of hate.
no one of them is mentioning the live conversation on the internet with Force PRO.
like you said for once I respect the movement called marlians. my thought was if this movement lead this protest it might have mind blowing than this.
but one thing about the ipobians is, if one of theirs is involved in any good move that brought about success they rather claim the glory.
such a selfish mindset from a chronic trivialized sect.
Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by Kinematics: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Hmmm, this ENDSARS protest has now become a tribal war. SE vs SW.

The chest beaters have said their own. Now on to the acclaimed Sophisticated ones.

Make I pem here dey watch!

Re: Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. by Coldie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
kaylavhany:
#AishaYesufu
Wasup

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Biafra Coming? / Tension As Gov Sam Ortom Exposes Presidency On Their Hidden Agenda / I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.