Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo (24642 Views)

Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983 / Wike: PDP’s Loss Of Bayelsa Poses Serious Threat To Rivers / Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by frankyychiji(f): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
twilliamx:

New system? Lol..I suggest death penalty for the giver and the taker
I stand with you!

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Onlinesmart: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
PDP should just leave aketi to enjoy his victory unless they want FG to reopen the edo elections case file. The 2 elections Is a win-win for both parties and it would be wise for pdp to accept the loss in good fate instead of heading to the tribunal. Obaseki won't forgive the pdp if the Imo style is meted on him. As showunmi rightly said, you can't win all the time.

Congrats Arákùnrin Rotimi Akeredolu
Congrats APC
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Jobabori(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
DEROXMAN:
grin where is primate ayodele the pdpiss pastor who said if akeredolu wins he is not sent from GOD shocked
He predicted that Buhari will die and Atiku will win. His prediction failed. He predicted Fayemi will loose in Ekiti state, his prediction failed. He also predicted that Aketi will loose, yet his prediction failed. God did not send him but PDP did. Some mumu will still be calling him MOG and worshiping under this political Primate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
heckymaicon:
We the reasonable youth care less.

2023 is the end of APC & PDP

You've said it all.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Jostoman: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari for another peaceful, free and fair election...

God bless the people's Governor, Aketi..
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
yes God will bless aketi for ondo people

God bless Nigeria

But I don't know about the other one.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by formular2002(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
fdigital:
Dear brothers and sisters reading this post right now 11:10pm i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of two and I am very broke at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time. We have been hungry since morning. I need to buy food stuffs and I need to refill our 3kg gas cylinder. . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please. 08073 44826 Acess.

You are blessed
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by tuniski: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
wwwihy:
Democracy in Danger people
Atikulooters
Trashy ttalk

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by DEROXMAN: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jobabori:
He predicted that Buhari will die and Atiku will win. His prediction failed. He predicted Fayemi will loose in Ekiti state, his prediction failed. He also predicted that Aketi will loose, yet his prediction failed. God did not send him but PDP did. Some mumu will still be calling him MOG and worshiping under this political Primate.
abi na political pastor e no sure at all
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
To hold elections structure in Nigeria has to be reformed because it is very chaotic,Ondo has a population of 3.5 million people and 1.9 million registered voters but only less than 600 thousand people vote. If you take the amount of people which voted to the population it is about 18%. If you take the amount of registered voters to the amount of people which voted in the state it is less than 30%. Most elections in the country is a total disgrace. Look at Somalia when did the election's over 70% of the people go and vote, South Sudan is the same thing, Ghana South Africa Kenya more than 80% of the population go and vote. If the election commission is choosing governors and president with less than 30% of the registered voters voting and less than 20% of the population voting it is very sad.

Since less than 20% of the country is going to vote in any election I think the election commission must be also gotten rid of

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Exponental(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2020
All thanks to that greedy loser called Ajayi.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Miracle2020: 12:11am On Oct 12, 2020
I didn't hear "democracy is in danger" are you sure this report is coming from PDP?
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Gval123: 1:05am On Oct 12, 2020
You mean say some Nigerians still day support APC? Imagine, These same people will be complaining about APC tomorrow, went to give their vote to APC. Nigeria never ready change

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by anonimi: 3:40am On Oct 12, 2020
wwwihy:
Democracy in Danger people
Atikulooters

Let me educate you for free, which Barawo Bubu and his Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC cannot provide.
Thank me later.

RuudVanNisteroy:
Buhari’s govt, major beneficiary of protests, tightening the noose on freedom.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12068369_presidentmuhammadubuhariprotesting_jpegdbb55ca64d63becae36fa9b3f3d8ea54

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12068499_buhariprotest_jpeg909dcf5735b3cd267fde5fc5b2394165

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by anonimi: 3:42am On Oct 12, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
To hold elections structure in Nigeria has to be reformed because it is very chaotic,Ondo has a population of 3.5 million people and 1.9 million registered voters but only less than 600 thousand people vote. If you take the amount of people which voted to the population it is about 18%. If you take the amount of registered voters to the amount of people which voted in the state it is less than 30%. Most elections in the country is a total disgrace. Look at Somalia when did the election's over 70% of the people go and vote, South Sudan is the same thing, Ghana South Africa Kenya more than 80% of the population go and vote. If the election commission is choosing governors and president with less than 30% of the registered voters voting and less than 20% of the population voting it is very sad.

Since less than 20% of the country is going to vote in any election I think the election commission must be also gotten rid of

Good analysis but wrong conclusion.
How do we organise elections if the commission is gotten rid of

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by anonimi: 3:57am On Oct 12, 2020
IDERAWOLE:
You've said it all.

Unfortunately saying alone does nothing or very little to impact anything or make any progress without any effort.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

anonimi:

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Eddie4God(m): 5:42am On Oct 12, 2020
muykem:
I am seriously demoralised by new system our politician have adopted. Yes voting buying is not new to us but it has been taken to a ridiculous level in recent time. The election in Edo and Ondo state is nothing but a give away to highest bidder. The two elections will be judged as free and fair but heavily monetized. Segun Sowumi could not hold the truth of system adopted by parties when he said "they outspent us".

you can say that for Ondo election bt nt Edo because in Edo election apc spent much much more than pdp bt they still lost. A lot of voters simply collected apc money, ate their food in some cases & still voted GGO/pdp.
Regardless of the heavy monitezation of the Ondo election, i believe Ondos still voted for who do wanted to.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by tesppidd: 6:05am On Oct 12, 2020
So funny that all those who pretended like vote buying did not take place in Edo and claimed that "the election was free and fair and Edo people have spoken"

Are the ones crying about vote buying today.

grin grin grin
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Mejemeje0404: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Mature fool.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2020
anonimi:

Good analysis but wrong conclusion.
How do we organise elections if the commission is gotten rid of

The election committee is a total failure and they don't have new idea they have to be gotten rid of. This is my reason for the last 20 years people in the country going to vote have been reducing, we have to look at ways to make to easier vote online because most people are not going to put their life at least go to a polling station in the country, you have vote buying you have political tog. If you have 100 people in a area and only less than 20 of them are voting you know this is a total failure. Election committee really has no new ideas and they are a total failure it is a very sad situation when you have governors and presidents which become elected with less than 20% of the people and citizen voting for them
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2020
muykem:
I am seriously demoralised by new system our politician have adopted. Yes voting buying is not new to us but it has been taken to a ridiculous level in recent time. The election in Edo and Ondo state is nothing but a give away to highest bidder. The two elections will be judged as free and fair but heavily monetized. Segun Sowumi could not hold the truth of system adopted by parties when he said "they outspent us".
Half truth. If it were completely true in Edo, POI would have won. Didn't you see people beating up money-bags in different polling units in Edo?In Edo Central two men were harrased and videoed with money in their hands. People resisted it; at best collected and voted their conscience. That's what made the difference in Edo, if not the story would be different today.
My only concern was the sense of 'hopelessness' displayed by most electorates in Ondo, it was as if they were voting without a PURPOSE (as opposed to Edo), to the extent the money shared was in the range of 1 - 3k (too meagre). In all, the masses are in trouble come 2023.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2020
muykem:
Half truth. If it were completely true in Edo, POI would have won, we all knew the game plan. Didn't you see people beating up money-bags in different polling units in Edo?In Edo Central two men were harrased and videoed with money in their hands. People resisted it; at best collected and voted their conscience. That's what made the difference in Edo, if not the story would be different today.
My only concern was the sense of 'hopelessness' displayed by most electorates in Ondo, it was as if they were voting without a PURPOSE (as opposed to Edo), to the extent the money shared was in the range of 1 - 3k (too meagre). In all, the masses are in trouble come 2023.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Markachi666(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Fucknlbots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHUoMv4TaU

If you have a core i5 laptop that you are willing to sell for 40k, kindly quote me.

Location is lagos
I just quoted you.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Fucknlbots: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Markachi666:

I just quoted you.

Do you have one?
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Markachi666(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2020
Fucknlbots:

Do you have one?

Yes
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Fucknlbots: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2020
Markachi666:

Yes

Contact me on whatsapp.

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by MYZOLE: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_eZoOCN4I4

Vote buying by all parties was also preveliant in the voting exercise
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2020
A DAMN GOOD MAN THAT RUINED YOUR CHANCES BY NOT ACCEPTING THAT JOURNEY MAN AS HIS RUNNING MATE.KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF AND YOUR DEAD PARTY.[b][/b]
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by EmekaA125(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Right from the beginning, I knew that Jegede can't possibly oust Akeredolu no matter how much he put up a fight. Well, Ondo people have decided and their collective wishes and goodwill must be respected. Hearty Congratulations Aketi. 4 + 4 = VictoryforAketi.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Tareq1105: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.facebook.com/2317168595167184/posts/2875364119347626/
k

Who's this one?

Did Atikulooooter asked him to issue statement on his behalf?
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Tareq1105: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2020
amenable:

Half truth. If it were completely true in Edo, POI would have won, we all knew the game plan. Didn't you see people beating up money-bags in different polling units in Edo?In Edo Central two men were harrased and videoed with money in their hands. People resisted it; at best collected and voted their conscience. That's what made the difference in Edo, if not the story would be different today.

Keep wailing.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by muykem: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2020
amenable:

You don't understand, I don't just talk without concrete evidence. The money spent in Edo state will double that of ondo state. Obaseki bought everybody in PDP to get the ticket and continue in the main election. I am not somebody that supporting any party blindly.
Re: Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo by Emekaonline: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2020
DEROXMAN:
grin where is primate ayodele the pdpiss pastor who said if akeredolu wins he is not sent from GOD shocked

Thank you bro. I was also looking for him, the fake prophet primate Ayodele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze / Ibo And Yoruba Rivalry - Myths And Facts - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.