Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Need Help My Friends - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help My Friends (359 Views)

The Same Advice I Told My Friends On Whatsapp. / My Friends Funny Interview Experience / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help My Friends by joelegacy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please friends am a graduate of economics I need a job to do,i have been languishing at home doing nothing, please help..... I don't mind even if it is factory job am in Lagos. 07060788906
Re: I Need Help My Friends by dan4oster120(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
my friend I Share in your pains cause have been there....please be strong and let trust God together to bless you with a befitting job not a factory job....God just bless me with a job after the lockdown and d same God that did it for me will do it for you as well.... please where do you stay and send me your number...please don't over think about getting a job cause I believe you will get a job..OK... cheer up

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My Friends by RedPanthar: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
joelegacy:
Please friends am a graduate of economics I need a job to do,i have been languishing at home doing nothing, please help..... I don't mind even if it is factory job am in Lagos. 07060788906

Join my team

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: I Need Help My Friends by kriss63(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good Evening sir.
Please i am interested in the Job offer,how do i go about it sir.
RedPanthar:

Join my team

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

Re: I Need Help My Friends by RedPanthar: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
kriss63:
Good Evening sir.

Message me on WhatsApp. Check my signature for my contact
Re: I Need Help My Friends by joelegacy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank u so much my friend my number is there still 07060788906
dan4oster120:
my friend I Share in your pains cause have been there....please be strong and let trust God together to bless you with a befitting job not a factory job....God just bless me with a job after the lockdown and d same God that did it for me will do it for you as well.... please where do you stay and send me your number...please don't over think about getting a job cause I believe you will get a job..OK... cheer up
Re: I Need Help My Friends by joelegacy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Am interested sir
kriss63:
GoodEvening sir.
Re: I Need Help My Friends by ultra100(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
joelegacy:

You can try to submit your CVs to all these schools within your vicinity,either primary or secondary.Even if the pay is a little bit small, you can still manage that for a while.After that,you can start doing some home lessons and through that,alot of opportunities will start opening for you.Dont sit at home again.Tomorrow, go and type your CV and submit to those schools.
Have been in your shoes before but today, am a teacher and life is much better than before.Cheers and Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Pay Job... Urgent. / Dispatch Rider Needed At Crossover Microfinance Bank / PRISTINE CLEANERS: We'll keep your house clean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.