Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Same Advice I Told My Friends On Whatsapp. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Same Advice I Told My Friends On Whatsapp. (423 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / ADVICE: I Am Planning To Move Completely From Lagos To Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Same Advice I Told My Friends On Whatsapp. by Chinedumichael(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigeria provides you with the opportunity to discover what you truly want to be through the ASUU strike and IT outages.

You have Time and Freedom right now.

It's a fantastic moment to start.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Massive Recruitment @ Farmbucks / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / NPOWER: June 2022 Stipend Is Pending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.