Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) (4804 Views)

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online / Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by salam8528: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bialegend:

What a dunce, daft and dumb illiterate. All you core northerners should be put in your place. Your heads are empty. Imagine the above bolded.
This shows how dumb and stupid u are. Y insult a whole region because u don't agree with one person Submission? U entire generation are dumb
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by dalongjnr: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
nnamdi640:
Just shut your mouth! Can Buhari face Donald Trump eye ball to eye ball even in war. You are calling Donald Trump as if he is lifeless like the vegetable in Aso rock
Who's Donald Trump and what's his economic importance in your life? You think everybody bows to Mr puffy face! Just face your life and don't keep on mentioning someone that doesn't know you exist. At least, I know you can't vote for Trump but can vote against His excellency president Moh'D Buhari. A feat you can never achieved is what he has enjoyed in the 80's as the military head of state and as a Democratically elected president, currently in his second term. Person that's greater than your next generation,you are busy calling a vegetable. In fact, in his vegetative stage, he's a billion yrs ahead of your next generation. Face ur business, abeggy.
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Daddysidhan: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
I said it. That's the main agenda behind this protest.
We only share the same country together but deep inside Southern Nigerians, they don't really love the North.

I could sense an undertone of bitter politics immediately the protest kick started. The protest has already been hijacked even before it started. The likes of Sowore, Saraki, Reno, Atiku and Co were at the forefront of this hijacking, and their agenda is to start a revolution to either achieve two major goals.

1. To destroy the regime and good reputation of Buhari and his various quality performances, thus, making the country ungovernable under his leadership so that they can hijack power through the backdoor.

2. To gain an unlawful sovereignty as a nation.
Quality performance with nepotistic behaviour of buhari haba fear God na, you seem to like it the way buhari gifted every position to the north yet claiming you have brain
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Chimok: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
We only share the same country together but deep inside Southern Nigerians, they don't really love the North.

I could sense an undertone of bitter politics immediately the protest kick started. The protest has already been hijacked even before it started. The likes of Sowore, Saraki, Reno, Atiku and Co were at the forefront of this hijacking, and their agenda is to start a revolution to either achieve two major goals.

1. To destroy the regime and good reputation of Buhari and his various quality performances, thus, making the country ungovernable under his leadership so that they can hijack power through the backdoor.

brainless tree swinging monkey.. Foolish black ape
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Justpassingby45:
Muhammadu Buhari is the mean problem

Doesn't he have WAEC ?
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by unity004(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

may thunder strike you for saying Buhari(modern Adolf Hitler) has good reputation, Mådman

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by reuben81: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

what are u talking,the way the country is,right now are u happy,a schat of tomato I normally buy 50 naira is noe 100

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by nnamdi640: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
dalongjnr:

Who's Donald Trump and what's his economic importance in your life? You think everybody bows to Mr puffy face! Just face your life and don't keep on mentioning someone that doesn't know you exist. At least, I know you can't vote for Trump but can vote against His excellency president Moh'D Buhari. A feat you can never achieved is what he has enjoyed in the 80's as the military head of state and as a Democratically elected president, currently in his second term. Person that's greater than your next generation,you are busy calling a vegetable. In fact, in his vegetative stage, he's a billion yrs ahead of your next generation. Face ur business, abeggy.
Buhari is a failure,I rather remain the way I am than living a life of lies and hypocrite....
You are a Zombie that is why you prefer supporting a lifeless being and a terrorist that continue releasing his fellow Boko Haram calling them repented Boko Haram....
I will advice you to shut your mouth and stop displaying your foolishness...
For your information Trump has done alot in the lives of mankind than that lifeless being that continue supporting terrorists indirectly.
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by nnamdi640: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
blacknp:
That is why the scripture says study to find yourself approved, under the constitution of 1999 as amended, there are 3 tiers of Government, Federal, States, & Local Government, Nnamdi who is the Governor of your state, & your Local Government Chairman’s name? You will not answer.
Are these people you mentioned responsible for the bad policies your lifeless president is setting up? You better think before you comment next time.
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by WoeBetide666: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I always maintain we can get our acts right at the polls, but it just seems we deliberately sabotage that. Nigerian leaders and Africans generally do not have the honour to resign. Abi no be the Buhari threaten to kill 10million Igbo Nigerians to maintain our 'unity'? A revolution in Nigeria is not possible now, because we still love our oppressors very much.

"Our oyel money"
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by olasubomi2354: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Helinues is coming to report those demonstrators to the modifications.Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by dalongjnr: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
nnamdi640:
Buhari is a failure,I rather remain the way I am than living a life of lies and hypocrite....
You are a Zombie that is why you prefer supporting a lifeless being and a terrorist that continue releasing his fellow Boko Haram calling them repented Boko Haram....
I will advice you to shut your mouth and stop displaying your foolishness...
For your information Trump has done alot in the lives of mankind than that lifeless being that continue supporting terrorists indirectly.
I still stand by my submission and it's left for you to reflect. In the interim, I respect ur opinion.
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by KingTom(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

So Saraki and Atiku na southerners? Bros who do you this thing no go sleep well oh grin
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

If Buhari is treating Nigerians well — it shall be well with you and your generation but if he isn't may the reverse be your case.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by RealEzee(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2020
vickydankal:
Endsars is not over yet but Buhari must go is what I don’t support at all. It create political unrest in the country.
no political unrest when buhari n his folks did so to GEJ na, calm down no unrest go happen

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by RealEzee(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2020
myBraine:

what's unlawful of a people say they don't want to belong to a certain nation? Any Law against that?
I wonder where you cooked this from tho?
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by vickydankal(f): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2020
RealEzee:
no political unrest when buhari n his folks did so to GEJ na, calm down no unrest go happen

Ok oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Calm Down Before They Post Your Daddy” – Fans Advices DJ Cuppy / Bbnaija: Fans Dig Up Throwback Video Of White Money Working As A Plumber / The Actress Who Injected Herself With 3.5million-year-old Bacteria To Stay Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.