Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS (19197 Views)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by EdmundChidera(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Okay

We move..
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Built2last: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by DoubleEngine007: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

You again?
Yes,me again..
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Yes,me again..
You wahala is out of date.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by DoubleEngine007: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

You wahala is out of date.
O boy ,na you sabi
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gwagone:
We have all done well for the country by participating in the #ENDSARSNOW grin
Can we all concentrate on our normal lives?

Nothing normal about your life in Nigeria
Except you mean your usual suffering?
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by sureheaven(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Where's that retarded and retired palmwine drinking woman called Lauretta in apc who was supporting SARS.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Gwagone: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Nothing normal about your life in Nigeria
Except you mean your usual suffering?
How long have you been suffering in Nigeria?
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Regcode: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Renaming or changing of name of SARS is not what Nigeria need, what we need now is Total Police Reform
Fish out all bad eggs
Get the Biometrics of all Nigerian Police Personnel
Let Police Brutality and Superiority over Nigeria citizens be over.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Celly2020: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
You people promised us change and but there is no change yet, just expect heavier protests @Give us the change
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Hoojay(f): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jokers everywhere grin

Teeth whitener for just 4 Lagos customers...DM
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Cammo: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
As if SARS is not an arm for APC.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by jrjfjfj: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oduduwa roads will be better than this,Oduduwa will not import enginners,and building materials from overseas ,Oduduwa engineers will build our roads according to Oduduwa standards.Our bitumen in ondo will be an added advantage to us ,cement,gravel,sand,are readily available in ogun state,our iron and steel industry in agbaja in kogi with low impurites will serve us plus our educated ,forward thinking, innovative,best human capital ,and enginners in Oduduwa land.Oduduwa will build its first clean,renewable,nuclear energy ,24hrs light in oduduwa coupled with our gas powerstations presently generating over 1500MW across yorubaland,which is enough to power the whole oduduwa steadly,we would partner with niger delta for gas supply coupled with ondo.There will be free education across oduduwa land ,we have done it in awolowo's time and we will do it again,Enabling evironment ,steady power supply ,safe and secured environment,Thriving market,airport, seaport,lucrative land borders ,good international image will lead to increase in foreign direct investment,massive industrialisation, commerce,IT,banking ,telecoms,business. There will be affordable and safe drinking water for oduduwa citizens, through Oduduwa water Corporations. Affordable Centralised gas supply system,Reformed and better policing system due to homogeneity of Yoruba race ,standard training and psychological,emotional,physical testing in Oduduwa police,army ,navy,civil defence,airforce,Amotekun,and Oduduwa intelligence, we will sign arms treaty with the State of isreal and United States of America ,mordern and effective military hardware,guarding of oduduwa airspace against external airnemies,We would have our national carrier ,Oduduwa Airways,Our main tertiary institutions UNILAG,UI,OAU would undergo massive renovations and be among top 50 best universities in the world,we would build a trillon dollar economy, our export greater than our import,boost our tourism and entertainment industry, relocated all Yoruba doctors abroad back to oduduwa and improve on our health care system with free healthcare for oduduwa citizens, all Oduduwa brains and intellectuals would be brought back to develop oduduwa,Child care ,women,disability support,provision of good jobs,effective transport systems with buses,trains,trams,road side bicycles, taxi etc,good standard of living ,good and efficient tax system being put to use by the government,eradication of corrupt leaders,justice,and good prison and correcting system, food security and introduction of precision farming by 50,000 yoruba farmers ,room for technological innovation and advancement,Politicians or public servants must swear to the 401 gods in yoruba land before put in position, Youth empowerment,Good international relations and respect .By God's grace Oduduwa will be pride of Africa
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by chiedonedoor(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Noted.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Christ Jesus is coming soon.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by 27Pushing30: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
tollyboy5:
angry eye service. They should have joined the ashTag

Then you do not understand the role of a political party
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by andyanders: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
tollyboy5:
angry eye service. They should have joined the ashTag
Pure eye service. They knew that this would have resulted to total collapse of their ailing government, hence they came up with this useless write up.

APC has made more enemies than friends, so, they shouldn't be expecting any vote from any sane people, come 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Hotzone(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Without discussing about police welfare and retraining, this thing na childs talk
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by AreaFada2: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
They will give it another name.

They have already tasted blood. They will even be on revenge against the public for protesting.

Or at the very least they will just become killers within the regular police.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gwagone:

How long have you been suffering in Nigeria?

You don't need to go personal
Or state silly rhetorics
There is a generally accepted mode of measurement for quality of life of citizens
If those indeces doesn't make you fear for the next generation, then you are as useful as ur politicians
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Temporary solution.

The fight should be against police brutality and intimidation.

Now a vacuum has been created, expect another agency/arm to fill it up.

#EndPoliceBrutality!!!!!!

That’s what we should have fought for initially... and of police brutality, sentencing of all policemen who kill civilian to death and serious police reforms!!!!!’...
SARS isn’t army, they are not navy, they are police men, SARS a unit of the police force...they are the same set of people...proof was seen during the protest....they harassed and shot people just like SARS does..

....this disbandment of SARS won’t lead to sacking of all those men, they will only become normal policemen or they will setup another unit with a new name....and the harassment will continue....
At the end of the day, we cant dictate to the goverment...they will just pretend to have heard us... and end up doing what’s on their mind..
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Number1benue: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
CuntMiner:
Leeds united were still in championship last season when I
met a woman on facebook ,she happens to be in Leeds, I told
her I'm a footballer from Nigeria and my mentor is cristiano Ronaldo and I need info in joining
Leeds academy, but I noticed she became kinda
uncomfortable when she learnt I'm from Nigeria..
in summary, yahoo boys av caused more harm and no good to
d image of Nigeria, I feel no pity when I see SARS kill any of
them, I pray d police torture all dis one that av been captured...
they are either yahoo boy or in support of fraud

Ask your self this...........police day torture yahoo boys for abroad. Bros (miss road)

Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Firespitterz: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sars should have been designated a terrorist group and its members arrested and prosecuted like Osama bin laden. There is no difference between them and Al queda.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by moneyissweet(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Go and dance naked at a nearby brotel,you will get the attention you seek for there...olosho.

Luftwaffe:
#BringSARSBack!
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Farki: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fish mouth Femi Adesina is still fighting to keep them on the streets.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by lomprico(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
After warning media houses not to broadcast #endsars protests.

bastards.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by pieces18: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
When are we going to protest about bad governance, nepotism (northern dominance), religious intolerance in the north, legalized corruption like bullion vans, humanitarians ministry, malami wickedness? There are more to fight for in order to send buhari and his nepotistic behavior our of power.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by LegalWolf: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
The most useless and brain dead party in the world is the PDP. Cmon. These guys don’t even know how to play opposition. They’re just dumb and watching like mumu. If this had happened during Jonathan, do you know how many statements lai would have released? Most likely, they’ll perpetually be an opposition party (pardon my typos coz I’m so livid and no willing to cross check)
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by owolabi5: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
FINALLY, HURRAY!!!

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by thinkmoney(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by zuto4u(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thunder fire APC there. Why didn't they use their party platform to also support the "ENDSARS NOW" movement? I don't blame them, everything is politics to them.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by snowball11(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Arewa never wanted it proscribed

If you notice that SARS does not operate in the North

SARS only has its supporters in the North

SARS we can see is a northern tool of opression

I fear who nor fear that people and their way of reasoning! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? / Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture / Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.