Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS (55425 Views)

Police Break Into The Hiding Place Of Heavily Armed Cultist In Edo State / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by nitoriolohun(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
wemmy01:
If your parent na police or nepa or politician, hope u know say u suppose dey prayerful because on a normal, e no suppose better for u.

Or lastma ��

I stand with #endpolicebrutality
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Seersam(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Calazoto:
Let's talk on WhatsApp if you're interested in an online side hustle using 5 powerful APPs on your smartphone.
free?
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by stieyven(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Skyfornia:
Nigerian Police...they are cursed. Nothing good will come out of them.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Jostoman: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I think the policeman opened part of Francis head to put small sense inside. It's possible they were mocking the police officers after the news.. The policeman cannot just attack him unprovoked.
you are a fool
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

One of the most significant outcome of these protests is not so much the endSARs but the fact that people for once spoke with one voice and I know this is just the start of more to come. That should be respected. They didn't shout for nothing.

I agree with u... that was how the Egyptians threw their president out of office
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by SeriouslySense(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
this is just wicked, very unnecessary
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by zsamorano(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls, house I need your help...I've been battling depression due to my recent job loss. Pls, I need your help as per getting any job to fecth me something daily, weekly or monthly. I don't wants to be criminal and I don't mind any job in anywhere. Thanks a lot. I have HND in banking and finance and I'm base in abeokuta in ogun state....May God help u as u link me up. Thanks a lot. U can whatsapp me or call on 08064784680.
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by zsamorano(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls, house I need your help...I've been battling depression due to my recent job loss. Pls, I need your help as per getting any job to fecth me something daily, weekly or monthly....be it hotel, schools, farm or anywhere....I don't wants to be criminal and I don't mind any job in anywhere or any state. Thanks a lot. I have HND in banking and finance and I'm base in abeokuta in ogun state....May God help u as u link me up. Thanks a lot. U can whatsapp me or call on 08064784680.
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Realino: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
this is egungun be careful way o. we should be ready do double up our resentment spirit towards the entirely of this bad administration because I see more and more protests and wailing loading
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Freestainworld:
A time will come when the hash tag will become #KILL POLICE BEFORE THEY KILL YOU#
grin
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I think the policeman opened part of Francis head to put small sense inside. It's possible they were mocking the police officers after the news.. The policeman cannot just attack him unprovoked.

and you witness it all
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Mayannar(m): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2020
wemmy01:
If your parent na police or nepa or politician, hope u know say u suppose dey prayerful because on a normal, e no suppose better for u.

grin grin grin

Ajeh
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by LegendAnselm: 2:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Calazoto:
Let's talk on WhatsApp if you're interested in an online side hustle using 5 powerful APPs on your smartphone.
can we talk via facebook?
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by LegendAnselm: 2:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Goldencheese:
Too bad. I wish Francis Ogbonna quick recovery.
yea ogbonna was seriously injure

but olaniyi and ade was shot dead

rip

1 Like

Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by cardoctor(m): 3:16am On Oct 12, 2020
From #EndSars to #ArrestSars
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by unrulykulture: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Senseless mor.on. The police is supposed to attack you and break your head in YOUR COUNTRY for mocking them?

Pigs like you were born to be slaves

1 Like

Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Goldencheese(m): 4:24am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendAnselm:
yea ogbonna was seriously injure

but olaniyi and ade was shot dead

rip

Too bad, may the souls of Olaniyi and Ade rest in peace.

It is well o.
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by LegendAnselm: 4:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Goldencheese:

Too bad, may the souls of Olaniyi and Ade rest in peace.
It is well o.
them think say na them wise pass....them d craze

1 Like

Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by 6digitscomrade: 4:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
A time will come when the hash tag will become #KILL POLICE BEFORE THEY KILL YOU#
yea maybe by then we will all be mannered and respect each other.. it’s sad when even a cat has rights in Europe like humans but in Nigeria the only right u av is a right turn..
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Fa44me: 4:41am On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Is Nigerian police angel? The Police we know can do more than that, Mr police officer. They are not happy about the news, that's why they did that. Why enforcing the law which are good at breaking? The Lord is watching you and the Nigerian police with 10G camera and you will pay for your atrocities dearly if you don't repent.

1 Like

Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by orisa37: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2020
That's Attempted Murder. Catch the Criminal and put him out of circulation.
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Joshmanfashion(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigerian police force must be disarmed unless on special duties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by wemmy01(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Mayannar:

grin grin grin

Ajeh

@nitoriolohun

I tell u, na everyday dem dey invites curses to themselves
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by ipswitch: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2020
What else do they know how to do? Break heads, maim and kill. Rag tag boys scout of Uncle Bubu.
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by Bahdsypha(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Four things,
- You don't live in Nigeria
- You are an old tribalistic bigot
- You are more than 40 years and still being a fool
- You are so rich, that you are out of touch with reality

One of these things
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by ddeola: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Anything called SARS again in Nigeria MUST be destroyed because it is demonic
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by victorazyvictor(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
JBoss25:
let me test am with my glass bottle

gai!!!
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by StandardJohn(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
DropsMic:

You are mad I swear... Lolololollllll
Lol
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by bummyla(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sorry Guy! That's democracy for u
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by vislabraye(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Nigerians just went to shout for nothing as if SARS is one special security force... are they not the same police men with a different name....

They disbanded SARS....they will not sack them naaa, they will only become normal policemen and continue the harassment and brutality...

Na the thing. That's what I've been telling people. SARS is part of the police. SARS is just a name. If they are disbanded, they will be reabsorbed into another unit.
What we need is police reform.
Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by cardoctor(m): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2020
It's obvious they have taken over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Tompolo & His Crew Locate Illegal Oil Refinery Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.