Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) (3300 Views)

Julius Malema Is In Nigeria. / Israel Vs Palestine: We Will Remove Israel Embassy From South Africa -julius Mal / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
Julius Malema:
Commander-in-Chief / Economic Freedom Fighters, EFF (SOUTH AFRICA)

Saturday, 10 October 2020

I have a healthy respect for Malema.

https://www.nairaland.com/6195381/strategic-take-over-nigeria#95161719

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by dadavivo: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2020
If you agree with him , raise your hand up

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by YEBOmadiba: 12:22am On Nov 08, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I reckon Herman Mashaba's our man

Thats who I'm definitely voting for cool

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by YEBOmadiba: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2020
JaceBlaze:

He's immature and you can hear that when he opens his mouth.

Hé should stay clear of the Union Buildings for the next 50 years.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Hé should stay clear of the Union Buildings for the next 50 years.

True

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Nope,he's just disguising the anger of growing up without a father behind the so-called pan africanism.Some of us know better. wink

He will send you invaders back to your Europe.... wink...just be patient...
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Malema is not fit to rule South Africa, even without the pro-border jumping nonsense. The ANC and the DA too. We need fresh ideas.

But he will eventually rule no matter how long it takes...
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
coolitempa:

He will send you invaders back to your Europe.... wink...just be patient...

I'm a black South African tho wink
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I'm a black South African tho wink

Even more pathetic....a typical self hating black SA... undecided
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
coolitempa:

Even more pathetic....a typical self hating black SA... undecided

You the pathetic one here.So just because he looks like me then it means I should nod my head in approval to everything he says?

That guy is a political juvenile and everyone with half a brain can see it.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 1:28am On Nov 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

You the pathetic one here.So just because he looks like me then it means I should nod my head in approval to everything he says?

That guy is a political juvenile and everyone with half a brain can see it.

Your reasoning capacity is next to practically nil. In less than seven years, he founded a political party based on principles and without finance from the corporate bodies and took on the ANC and national party and now controls over ten percent of National Assembly seats and to you he is a juvenile

Idi0ts like you is why I wish slavery and apartheid will be practised on selected ‘black folks’ like you who cannot think properly. Pathetic hopeless human. Rather than encourage people fighting for black freedom....sub humans like you want to pull them down to please your slave masters.....away with you and your self hating inferior mindset.
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
coolitempa:

Your reasoning capacity is next to practically nil. In less than seven years, he founded a political party based on principles and without finance from the corporate bodies and took on the ANC and national party and now controls over ten percent of National Assembly seats and to you he is a juvenile

Idi0ts like you is why I wish slavery and apartheid will be practised on selected ‘black folks’ like you who cannot think properly. Pathetic hopeless human. Rather than encourage people fighting for black freedom....sub humans like you want to pull them down to please your slave masters.....away with you and your self hating inferior mindset.

So much anger just for expressing my opinion about politics in MY country?? angry .Get your priorities right.There's a #EndSARS protests going on in the middle of your streets and I believe that's where your smart ass should be,not here fuming over matters in another country that your pea-sized brain can't even comprehend.

You really think that guy formed the EFF because he cares about the people? I don't know how well your mucus brains are in tune with SA politics but that same self-proclaimed messiah Malema used vow that he would take a bullet for Zuma when the whole country knew how corrupt Zuma was.Why did he have to get thrown out of the gravy train (ANC) for him to see how corrupt the party is? LOL

No! It's actually dead brain idiots like you who are everything that's wrong with this world.Once you love a politician you willing to drink even their piss if they told you to drink it because in your eyes everything they do and say is Gospel....dead brain Olosho angry

How's #EndSARS coming along?

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

So much anger just for expressing my opinion about politics in MY country?? angry .Get your priorities right.There's a #EndSARS protests going on in the middle of your streets and I believe that's where your smart ass should be,not here fuming over matters in another country that your pea-sized brain can't even comprehend.

You really think that guy formed the EFF because he cares about the people? I don't know how well your mucus brains are in tune with SA politics but that same self-proclaimed messiah Malema used vow that he would take a bullet for Zuma when the whole country knew how corrupt Zuma was.Why did he have to get thrown out of the gravy train (ANC) for him to see how corrupt the party is? LOL

No! It's actually dead brain idiots like you who are everything that's wrong with this world.Once you love a politician you willing to drink even their piss if they told you to drink it because in your eyes everything they do and say is Gospel....dead brain Olosho angry

How's #EndSARS coming along?

You keep fooling yourself that you are black but we know your Afrikaner fingerprints are all over this website. You are nothing but a racist or self hating Black. Malema was a youth leader for the ANC and worked his way to the top, he was a supporter of Zuma but when he realised how corrupt Zuma was, he forced his removal from office.

You will give up this white farms whether you like it or not. The blacks will continue to wipe you off slowly but surely until we have succeeded in sending your ilk back to Holland. They will be no hiding place for racist anymore least of all in africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
coolitempa:

You keep fooling yourself that you are black but we know your Afrikaner fingerprints are all over this website. You are nothing but a racist or self hating Black. Malema was a youth leader for the ANC and worked his way to the top, he was a supporter of Zuma but when he realised how corrupt Zuma was, he forced his removal from office.

You will give up this white farms whether you like it or not. The blacks will continue to wipe you off slowly but surely until we have succeeded in sending your ilk back to Holland. They will be no hiding place for racist anymore least of all in africa.

HaaaaaaHA grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 2:33am On Nov 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

HaaaaaaHA grin

Racist... wink

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2020
coolitempa:

Racist... wink

HaHa grin

I'm just enjoying your paranoia.
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by YEBOmadiba: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
coolitempa:

@bolded

You skipped the part where Zuma forced Malema out of the ANC Youth League (thé gravy train like JaceBlaze said). Thats why Malema was forced to create his own party - not as an alternative voice but because he's a career politician and needed to sustain his Gucci-Communist lifestyle. Him ultimately ousting Zuma was due to a personal vendetta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

HaHa grin

I'm just enjoying your paranoia.

You obviously are devoid of the meaning of the word ‘paranoia’.
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by nedekid: 2:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Julious malema, a true pan African.
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2020
coolitempa:

You obviously are devoid of the meaning of the word ‘paranoia’.

Is it? grin then explain why you think I'm the spooky white man even after I told you that I'm a full blooded black South African.

Paranoia (n) :Unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Is it? grin then explain why you think I'm the spooky white man even after I told you that I'm a full blooded black South African.

Paranoia (n) :Unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people

No one buys what you claim to be but your finger prints are clearly that of a racist Boer. No self loving black persons can speak the way you do.
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2020
coolitempa:

No one buys what you claim to be but your finger prints are clearly that of a racist Boer. No self loving black persons can speak the way you do.

it's not like I care whether or not you believe what I say.I want you to focus on politics in your country and leave ours alone.
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 3:57am On Nov 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

it's not like I care whether or not you believe what I say.I want you to focus on politics in your country and leave ours alone.

You sound just like a retarded boer...... cheesy cheesy.....your stupidity knows no limit. You a South African on a Nigerian message board is telling me a Nigerian to focus on my country. Nothing wey we women no go hear ... grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2020
coolitempa:

You sound just like a retarded boer...... cheesy cheesy.....your stupidity knows no limit. You a South African on a Nigerian message board is telling me a Nigerian to focus on my country. Nothing wey we women no go hear ... grin

Nairaland is for everyone.I don't recall trying to give advice to Nigerians on how to run Nigeria.

You sure you are a woman

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by owobokiri(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2020
MyMilkshake:

He is losing support in s.africa for supporting nigerians

Malema is a great guy from the way I see it. Seems too original with his ideological beliefs. Folks in SA will always hate us anyway. I think at this point they will never like Nigerians over there again..

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by coolitempa(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Nairaland is for everyone.I don't recall trying to give advice to Nigerians on how to run Nigeria.

You sure you are a woman

I am done with trying to engage an obvious self hating retard..... embarassed
Re: South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) by JaceBlaze: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolitempa:

I am done with trying to engage an obvious self hating retard..... embarassed

LOL...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers On Their Way To Their Wedding In Imo State-Video / Bishop Kukah Gives Reason For Backing Tinubu For President. / Akwaibom; Ex-commissioner Arraigned For Kidnap And Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.