Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) (3366 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58y2Vpi3Hy4

An hunter in Nnewi found thousands of PVCs in the forest.
The PVC's Which has been Handed over to Authority FM contained mostly electorates from Nnewi Local Government. This is coming few days to General election and it has since spark reaction if it was a deliberate attempt to defranchise electorate in Nnewi and other parts of south eastern states

https://youtube.com/shorts/LSLP1fW_NVo

Source : https://twitter.com/ill_nojie/status/1628167314376994817?t=_QLEknojwKzGSjCjcEZj1A&s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by malware: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Ndi Ekpa on the beat.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2023
malware:
Ndi Ekpa on the beat.
hmm...

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2023
Peter! 😲😲😲😲

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter! 😲😲😲😲
hmm..

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by lhordspy: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2023
The owner of those PVCs migrated to Lagos in a bid to overthrow Tinubu. Did another registration, a double registration which disqualifies some of them from voting..... now they resorts to Fighting INEC rec to give them another PVC.

Reason that when I look at the people relying on voters registration figures of the southeast, I just laugh at their stup!dity.

Forget voters registration, in southeast the total number of people having their PVCs in their custody isn't up to 1million. For the entire Southeast.

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2023
lhordspy:
The owner of those PVCs are in Lagos. Fighting INEC rec to give them another one.
you actually have a point

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Shikini: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2023
This is sad

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Shikini:
This is sad
very sad

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by budaatum: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by clevetom99: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter! 😲😲😲😲

I have been noticing you everywhere. Is it Peter Obi that is your problem because you seem not to have any purpose in life than to be mentioning Peter Obi's name wherever you go. And you don't even like him.

What up na? Can't you do something better with your life?

21 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by SaiOba: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2023
Just listen to yourself..
So they all migrated to Lagos because they want to VOTE.
You sound very dûmb, Mr. Gazelle Gagaraga explainer
lhordspy:
The owner of those PVCs migrated to Lagos in a bid to overthrow Tinubu. Did another registration, a double registration which disqualifies some of them from voting..... now they resorts to Fighting INEC rec to give them another PVC.

Reason that when I look at the people relying on voters registration figures of the southeast, I just laugh at their stup!dity.

Forget voters registration, in southeast the total number of people having their PVCs in their custody isn't up to 1million. For the entire Southeast.

9 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2023
clevetom99:

I have been noticing you everywhere. Is it Peter Obi that is your problem because you seem not to have any purpose in life than to be mentioning Peter Obi's name wherever you go. And you don't even like him.

What up na? Can't you do something better with your life?

You don’t have to cry!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Massiveglory: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Ihordspy why are you always so dumb in your reasoning ? Is it inherited abi dem swear for you ni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Peter is the bone on your throat tongue
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter! 😲😲😲😲

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by loosecanon50(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2023
APC working overtime to get the upper hand, but they’ll always come up short.

As they returned those PVCS to the media, it will get to the rightful owners and they will all go out and vote wisely.

Peter Obi is an idea who’s time has come.
In 3 days, Nigeria decides.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by loosecanon50(m): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2023
lhordspy:

Do you even read what you type?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by fixitbyjal(m): 1:04am On Feb 22, 2023
No election in biafla land

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by femisplash: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2023
It must be a Yoruba Rec that dumped them into the forest to disenfranchise ibos from voting. Their backyard is rotten but na Lagos be their problem.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 22, 2023
femisplash:
It must be a Yoruba Rec that dumped them into the forest to disenfranchised ibos from voting. Their backyard is rotten but na Lagos be their problem.
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by YungMillionaire: 1:26am On Feb 22, 2023
SaiOba:

Crying is permitted but make sure you don't wail. Wailing is strictly prohibited before Saturday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Chineduawka: 1:33am On Feb 22, 2023
SaiOba:

Truth bitters..
Do you know how many the unknown gunmen have disenfranchised 😭

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by aariwa(m): 1:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Emilokan working with hoodlums instead of the electorates
Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Lawag3: 2:07am On Feb 22, 2023
lhordspy:

If that was the case the cards would not have been in the bush it wouldn't have been printed it would not have be found in the locality of the people it was supposed to be given to 🙄

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by OVB123: 3:08am On Feb 22, 2023
They want to stop us from voting peter obi, it is not possible. Obidient all the way.
Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:43am On Feb 22, 2023
To be candid, the people who has been caught with excess PVC so far that I've read about are Igbos and it all happened in Lagos. Now this.

They truly mean Tinubu angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by afbstrategies: 4:10am On Feb 22, 2023
DevNGA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58y2Vpi3Hy4
Ironically, our almighty INEC has not made any official statement about this incident. Who’s fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by NLegendforte: 4:15am On Feb 22, 2023
lhordspy:

Na who do you this thing? Seek help fast.
Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by care4you: 4:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Anambra my dear state,
We no dey carry last In a a time like this...

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Ofunaofu: 4:17am On Feb 22, 2023
lhordspy:
T[b]he owner of those PVCs migrated to Lagos in a bid to overthrow Tinubu. Did another registration, a double registration which disqualifies some of them from voting..... now they resorts to Fighting INEC rec to give them another PVC.[/b]

So says Ihordspy, the most tribally condemned urchin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) by fuckJones(f): 4:52am On Feb 22, 2023
obi people at work

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Cannot Be President Without 25% In 24 States- Osita Chidoka / Wike Reportedly Unhappy, Claims Tinubu 'reneged On Agreement ' - The Will / Linking Bridge To Second Niger Bridge Has Been Completed In Anambra State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.