Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,176 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike (23769 Views)

Breaking News!! Wike Fubara Face Off, Rivers 23 Lgas Divide Into 6 Tribal Lines / Soku And Kula Oil: Wike And Dickson In Cold War / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Dancos: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Coward governor. You said it why are you lying. You will remain a slave forever to the north. Because your condition is good today and you want to go as a senator by 2023. You forget that the oil the north is exploiting from the niger delta and sharing the money to the 19 states with over 450 local government areas belong to the poor inhabitants of the riverine. If the oil were to be discovered in the north from the 1950's tell me from your heart will the north share the revenue to the southern states. Today it is your turn and your family to enjoy as a master slave. God willing we shall be liberated from slavery, captivity and bondage not too long from now.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by thaoriginator: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Fear-fear governor grin

Dem born dem we'll make dem nuh fear nottt! grin
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Optional09: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

But the purported press release is intelligent na

The Gold should obviously be made a National cake..... there is nothing to argue there...it is obviously a natural resource...which should be controlled by the FG....

If we start exploring the bitumen of ondo state...won't the federal govt take control...?!

Ahbi na we southerners Mumu pass

Don’t waste your time saying “should”, the oil in the south they didn’t share it with southerners talk of the gold in the North

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by selemempe: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Miracle2020:
I hope you are not playing with the population of the north. Pls remove the Yoruba votes from the 2019 result of Buhari and see if he could have lost without Yoruba votes.
so you don't know that voter turnout is also part of politics? Do you think that if the south is mean to vote out Buhari in 2019 that voter turnout would be what it was?
I don't even want to tell you that APC rigged north
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2020
It's obvious that we southerners know nothing.
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Dancos: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2020
The greed of the ibos from 1900 to 1970 brought us to this situation of slavery and bondage we in the south find ourselves today. Naturally there is nothing connecting the hausa/fulani and a rivers man. It will only take a miracle for the emancipation of the rivers man

Why? Because elders of SS gave out the crude oil to north in 1967, when some elders from the SS went to Kaduna and begged then Northern region governor, Hassan Katsina, to beg the then HoS Gowon to carve non Igbo areas of the old eastern region out from Biafra.

Gowon quickly agreed and carved Cross River and Rivers states out of Biafra. That contributed a lot to loss of Biafra as a sovereign state. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by slimfit1(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2020
Wike is a coward
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by slimfit1(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Dancos:
Coward governor. You said it why are you lying. You will remain a slave forever to the north. Because your condition is good today and you want to go as a senator by 2023. You forget that the oil the north is exploiting from the niger delta and sharing the money to the 19 states with over 450 local government areas belong to the poor inhabitants of the riverine. If the oil were to be discovered in the north from the 1950's tell me from your heart will the north share the revenue to the southern states. Today it is your turn and your family to enjoy as a master slave. God willing we shall be liberated from slavery, captivity and bondage not too long from now.

He is more than a coward, surely he is not a leader that can stand boldly for his people.
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by MoIbrahim: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
SLAP44:
Even if you say it, you are right. What is good for the goose, should also be good for the gander.
You really think that the man wants the boat to be rocked?
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Miracle2020: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
selemempe:
so you don't know that voter turnout is also part of politics? Do you think that if the south is mean to vote out Buhari in 2019 that voter turnout would be what it was?
I don't even want to tell you that APC rigged north
hahahaha. Do you know that an average northerner is more politically conscious than his counterpart in the south?
Is there any prove that the election was rigged in the north and not rigged in the south? You should know that the election case goes from tribunal up to the supreme Court and nobody was able to proof any issue of rigging, so where did you get your that assumption.
Mind you, if there is no zoning the north will continue to rule this country for many years because of their population and political know how.
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Miracle2020: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
mamaafrik:
if don't know what to say just seal up,i want to understand that is why i asked you to explain
ok let me come down to your level.
What I mean is that nobody will win Presidential election without the support of the north and since Wike is planning to contest in 2023, he will not want anything to tarnish his image in the north. When mama piss insulted the north,I believe you saw the result in 2015.
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by selemempe: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Miracle2020:
hahahaha. Do you know that an average northerner is more politically conscious than his counterpart in the south?
Is there any prove that the election was rigged in the north and not rigged in the south? You should know that the election case goes from tribunal up to the supreme Court and nobody was able to proof any issue of rigging, so where did you get your that assumption.
Mind you, if there is no zoning the north will continue to rule this country for many years because of their population and political know how.
yes you could continue to rule this country but because of your population, not political know how. You guys don't know zip about politics. It's about development. If you want to see politics, go to EU or US. Nigeria would have had a better political, social and economic power and influence in Africa without the north.
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by McBaron2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
The assertion that gold belong to FG is correct.

Don't panic even if you made such statement
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Kindness218: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Everything in ogwashi uku land belong to ogwashi uku people alone.

I for like know you better. I'm new to your place. Ogwashi uku
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
StTrump:
Why are people so afraid of the truth? Why will the CBN buy gold from Zamfara? Are they mad? Henceforth Rivers state should be selling their oil also
Cause C.B.N can keep gold as reserve but can not keep petrol as reserve.
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by ABOVEDELAW: 3:58am On Oct 13, 2020
WHAT HAS OGWASHI UKU OTHER THAN YAM, CASSAVA AND VEGETABLES grin
Nwanyiogwashi:
Re: Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike by Sammy07: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nothing in Ogwashi uku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Thugs Invade Nigerian Senate, Mace Stolen (Full Video) / Muhammadu Kirowa Miyetti Allah President Blames Herders For Worsening Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.