Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Davido Goes Down On His Knees To Beg For The Release Of 20 Protesters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Goes Down On His Knees To Beg For The Release Of 20 Protesters (540 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim / Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Goes Down On His Knees To Beg For The Release Of 20 Protesters by Afangideh1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerian singer, Davido led a host of other protesters to seek for the release of some protesters who were arrested during #EndSars protest.

The “From crooner”, whole pleading with the Nigerian officers to set the protesters free, went down on his knees and enjoined other protesters to do same.

Sharing photos from the scene, Davido wrote;

“Amidst it all. We must not forget the reasons why we are protesting, we must not forget the peaceful manner of the protest and we most certainly not back down until our demands are met! You either live for something or you die for noting. SARS ending is a great start but the task is far from complete! Now let’s end police brutality as a whole!”

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/davido-goes-down-on-his-knees-to-beg.html

Re: Davido Goes Down On His Knees To Beg For The Release Of 20 Protesters by Scream(m): 12:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Nonsense! The true protesters made demands, this clout chasing late comer is kneeling down like Oshiomhole...still empowering the bruts that common and reasonable celebs (like Falz, Runtown, Rudeboy, Tiwa, Toke etc) have rendered powerless!

This frog should have gone to chill with Naira (devalued) Marley...it is disrespectful, that is not the spirit! Common, listen to Falz...to the authorities, "i cannot say what will happen, we cannot guarantee anything".

I am pissed, kneeling down at a time the whole world is mounting pressure on the government...this is wrong whichever way you look at it.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Joins The #endsars Movement. PHOTOS / Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout / Actress, Chioma Akpotha Reacts To “hidden” COVID-19 Pallatives Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.