Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Advice On Travelling To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Travelling To Canada (735 Views)

I Want Your Advice On Travelling To Kuwait To Work / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Travelling To Canada by Sodiano: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls is it advisable to start my visa processing to Canada now...am confused due to the ban on all flight to Canada for now
Re: Advice On Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sodiano:
Pls is it advisable to start my visa processing to Canada now...am confused due to the ban on all flight to Canada for now
fake news. If you have pr issued before march 18, a citizen of Canada, a relative of a pr or citizen , student and work permit holder. You can come to Canada.
Re: Advice On Travelling To Canada by Sodiano: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2020
Do you read the post very well...i said is it advisable to process my visa to Canada now
Re: Advice On Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Sodiano:
Do you read the post very well...i said is it advisable to process my visa to Canada now
did you read my post too There is no ban on flights
Re: Advice On Travelling To Canada by Sodiano: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2020
There is restriction to Canada for all flights due to this covid 19 pandemics...but all the same bro is it advisable to start my processing now
Re: Advice On Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Start wetin you wan start and leave this poo- hole jare

(1) (Reply)

ay(pictures) / Hustle Way Go Make You Cry For Europe / Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.