Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. (316 Views)

Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. by FatherOfJesus: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Only one religion is right and others are wrong. You have to figure out which is right among all else you risk going to hell.
Re: Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. by Kobojunkiee: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Only one religion is right and others are wrong. You have to figure out which is right among all else you risk going to hell.
That is a bloody lie! undecided
Re: Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
That is a bloody lie! undecided

grin see vex!

I know you will not answer me but I had to ask, which is the Lie?

Is it a part or the whole?

And why is the Lie a lie? (And please do not forget to disclose your own Truth, so that can examine them all)

1 Like

Re: Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. by illicit(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2020
No religion is right....
Re: Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2020
illicit:
No religion is right....

Every religion is right by degrees depending on the number of gods. The more gods the better. So two Gods are better than one, and three God are better than two and so on. This holds true except for the Prime Gods religions. These are the religions with prime number of Gods such as 2,3,5,7,11,13.......41,43,47......88,96....223,227,229. These religion are the “rightest”.

In that vein, the best religions will be Yoruba religion, Indian, Native American, Hellenic, etc

The “wrong” religions are the ones with one god like Islam, 3 gods like the Christians, 2 gods like the Mormons etc

The atheists are going to hell! They are just wrong with their 0.
Re: Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. by FatherOfJesus: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2020
illicit:
No religion is right....
I’m sure you will soon get the sarcasm

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Funny But Weird Dream I Had. / All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You / Joseph, The Father Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.