Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! (3311 Views)

Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Ideyontop: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ok guys, after seeing a scheduled interview with Bill Gates, and what the subject will be, i began to think twice. As you can read and according to the write up by Daniel Roth Editor in Chief at LinkedIn, Bill Gates is ".....funding work that's speeding up testing, treatment and TRACKING...."

Make una shine una eyes ooooo

The truth will surely come out.

Lets all watch the interview tomorrow and hear for ourselves.....may God protect us.

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by aaking(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
I remember when some the politicians did meetings with bill gate . This thing is becoming real but God pass them

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by nosiebaba(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
If you want to hide information from a black mam, write it in a book.
Nigerians cant research, we cant ask questions just moving around like goats being instructed with sticks. Pastor Chris was right, David Icke was right thats why his interview concerning covid was removed from youtube. People have phones yet they cant google event 201
Or id2020 and they cant ask how come covid is similar to mers, Sars, h1n1, bird flu, swine flu etc
Why's every death in the us now Categorized as civic 19 deaths.
What dont they want our lives to be normal. Why is every voice that asks questions censored

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by OtemAtum: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
What the OP doesn't understand is that wise countries talk of the future as often as they do the present. They discuss future possibilities, future catastrophe, future technologies etc. That's what we call foresight. There are many American sci-fi films that were acted to show the technologies of the future and in no time at all those things were made. Same as films revealing future catastrophic happenings and in the future those things occured. This is what we call foresight. Few pastors and highly intelligent beings in our own Africa here will rather spiritualize the gift of foresight and attribute their guessworks to the revelation of their gods, instead of simply stating that they were predicting the future, which could either happen or not.
So Nigerians should not be surprised that Bill Gate predicted and it came to pass because even the wisest pastor in Africa is not as wise as him, so if he makes correct predictions sometimes, why should we be surprised. Even Octopus Paul was successful in guessing right sometimes cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by paxonel(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nothing is real.
All of you and your pastor are confused

8 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Ideyontop: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Says you who is not really confused with plenty of facts you have provided? This is a no kiddies zone. We are analysing the issue based on available facts please.
paxonel:
Nothing is real.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by nosiebaba(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
paxonel:
Nothing is real.
they said this is no KIDDIES zone. Come and be going. Go and watch cartoon

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jjamani(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
People will till not believe Pastor Chris saying his not a scientist and all that. they're many people who have worked with this people sharing this same deep secret. Make a search on David Icke on YouTube and hear what his sharing about the new world order called the 1%. His videos are been deleted. Just go on London real website and watch some.

Pastor is trying to let us know this whole thing are not supposed to happen at this moment (they will definitely happen but after the rapture)
The 5g thing is not only the health implications that is the koko but this will make human being half human and half machine by which this big cooperation will come with sweet ads and show us how this technology will help us make things work better in the world and you have to be imparted with a chip for all this to work.. And this will make the human race change. They can change your thoughts control you from a central point And this are against God meaning its the mark of the beast he told us about this and those who take it are doom for life.
Please note all this are supposed to happen though but after the rapture of the church.
So guys Pastor Chris is only showing us what God said and what we should do when we see this signs don't be blinded with all this I too know. Which is why he ask us all to pray against them for now join daily live broadcast downloads the app livetvmobile or search "watch Pastor Chris" on YouTube and watch is daily broadcast by 7pm GMT+1
Those who don't believe bring any evidence against what he has said.

Note the mark of the beast will be through technology..
He who has hear let me hear.
Also make you own research

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Ideyontop: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
I will rather prefer arguments based on facts not sentiments. Will you join the other guy to go watch cartoon?
OtemAtum:
What the OP doesn't understand is that wise countries talk of the future as often as they do the present. They discuss future possibilities, future catastrophe, future technologies etc. That's what we call foresight. There are many American sci-fi films that were acted to show the technologies of the future and in no time at all those things were made. Same as films revealing future catastrophic happenings and in the future those things occured. This is what we call foresight. Few pastors and highly intelligent beings in our own Africa here will rather spiritualize the gift of foresight and attribute their guessworks to the revelation of their gods, instead of simply stating that they were predicting the future, which could either happen or not.
So Nigerians should not be surprised that Bill Gate predicted and it came to pass because even the wisest pastor in Africa is not as wise as him, so if he makes correct predictions sometimes, why should we be surprised. Even Octopus Paul was successful in guessing right sometimes cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by COURVOISier(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
ID2020 things will never be the same again. We are heading to another level. Brace up. grin

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Raysleek: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
COURVOISier:
ID2020 things will never be the same again. We are heading to another level. Brace up. grin
always in the back seat like every typical black man. You really need to Brace up, you need it
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by COURVOISier(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Raysleek:
always in the back seat like every typical black man. You really need to Brace up, you need it

Typical black man, you didn't see the part "we". They will force you to take it like they have forced you to sit at home grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by paxonel(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ideyontop:
Says you who is not really confused with plenty of facts you have provided? This is a no kiddies zone. We are analysing the issue based on available facts please.
OK, can you say what Bill gate is try to achieve by sponsoring this?

Why will a man put billions into this project that he is doing, for what? grin
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by paxonel(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
nosiebaba:
they said this is no KIDDIES zone. Come and be going. Go and watch cartoon
I always say this, time will tell.
Just give this whole thing a period of the next one year whether the conspiracy theory will still remain trendy the way pastor Chris out of fear of the unknown is putting it today.
After one year pastor Chris will say was i the one saying all these rubbish one year ago? grin

4 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by olayems90: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ideyontop:
Ok guys, after seeing a scheduled interview with Bill Gates, and what the subject will be, i began to think twice. As you can read and according to the write up by Daniel Roth Editor in Chief at LinkedIn, Bill Gates is ".....funding work that's speeding up testing, treatment and TRACKING...."

Make una shine una eyes ooooo

Lets all watch the interview tomorrow and hear for ourselves.....may God protect us.
Amen
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jmoore(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Neh 6:8-9 Then I replied to him, “There is nothing to these rumors you are spreading; you are inventing them in your own mind..

Radiation from ignorance is more dangerous than cancer.

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

I rather listen to qualified Professors working for World Health Organization and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation than listen to a theologian.

If I want to know the owner of the rooster that crew when Peter denied Jesus, then I would ask a theologian.

You are using 4G to send a conspiracy theory that 5G is from Antichrist.
1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, you invented none.
Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

False teachers on the loose.

Christians who refuse to read their bibles will remain victims of manipulation by their pastors.
"Touch not my anointed" remains the favorite tools of the manipulators and their slaves.

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?
Ignorant Christians with fear written all over them .

Jesus Christ doesn't need your help to fight the Antichrist.

5 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Timi141: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ideyontop:
WhatsApp scientists and Facebook engineers, I hail una.

You'll be talking about facts and yet, you can't list one credible source, academic journal or real life event.

Plenty of facts my foot. You better start hustling my guy, Jesus is not coming anytime soon.2030 will meet both of us in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Timi141: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
paxonel:
I always say this, time will tell.
Just give this whole thing a period of the next one year whether the conspiracy theory will still remain trendy the way pastor Chris out of fear of the unknown is putting it today.
After one year pastor Chris will say was i the one saying all these rubbish one year ago? grin

Leave them, they don't want to work. Since UK has denied their visa they've already set their sights on heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by kingxsamz(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Ideyontop:

It's funny how you keep talking about facts, when all your claims are based on assumptions.
Have you provided any fact yourself from any credible source?
Do you know anything apart from what your pastor has said and made u to believe?
You and the flat earth theorists are the same. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2020
jjamani:

Those who don't believe bring any evidence against what he has said.

Did he himself provide any credible evidence? undecided
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by DriggityDre: 1:56am On Apr 09, 2020
I can see some donke.ys up there saying this is not a kiddies zone.
The person calling another a child is one who also swallowed conspiracies from Whatsapp and Facebook without proper evaluation (or thinking!). Na only hear-say and pastorprenuers they put forward as proof. As usual, when the average black man reads a conspiracy theory by the white man on Facebook, they say "the gods have spoken". Una just dey jump from conspiracy to conspiracy like he-goats.

First, they said Corona is New World Order, then they said the world will end, then they said Corona is 5G, then they said Bill Gates caused corona
You call them kids but see who is swallowing every piece of conspiracy like a child swallows a wrap of eba from his mother's fingers angry

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by paxonel(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Timi141:

Leave them, they don't want to work. Since UK has denied their visa they've already set their sights on heaven.
heaven my foot!
These pastors and their church members are not different from Nigerian politicians. They want to sell crude oil they don't want to fix refinery, they want to go to heaven they don't want to educate people the truth so that they will know to fight corona virus.
How can people fight corona virus when they already have it at the back of their mind that it is an off-shot of 5G technology aimed at controlling humans to bow to one stupid fictious Antichrist who doesn't exist in the first place?
What kinda information is that from a suppose man of God who is suppose to be an elderly stateman?

It's so unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2020
aaking:
I remember when some the politicians did meetings with bill gate . This thing is becoming real but
God pass them

THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS THE MOST INCAPABLE, AND THE EVIDENCE FOR THIS IS BY THE WAY SO CALLED CHRISTIANS WHO PROFESS ABSOLUTE TRUST IN THE ALMIGHTY ARE ALWAYS SCARED AND RESTLESS OVER EVERYTHING.

SAME CHRISTIAN WHO BELIEVES IN THE PROTECTION AND POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO CAN DO AND UNDO... IS THE SAME PERSON FRIGHTENED BY WALL GECKOS AND SPIDER WEBS. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by FirePower1(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:
Neh 6:8-9 Then I replied to him, “There is nothing to these rumors you are spreading; you are inventing them in your own mind..

Radiation from ignorance is more dangerous than cancer.

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

I rather listen to qualified Professors working for World Health Organization and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation than listen to a theologian.

If I want to know the owner of the rooster that crew when Peter denied Jesus, then I would ask a theologian.

You are using 4G to send a conspiracy theory that 5G is from Antichrist.
1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, you invented none.
Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

False teachers on the loose.

Christians who refuse to read their bibles will remain victims of manipulation by their pastors.
"Touch not my anointed" remains the favorite tools of the manipulators and their slaves.

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?

Jesus Christ doesn't need your help to fight the Antichrist

Corona is leading to the necessity of taking a vaccine with which you have to receive an implant (A micro chip which is a code that even you don't understand which probably might include the mark of the beast that requires 5G to function) with a promise of a better life. The is not like every other (1G, 2G, 3G & 4G) and the world has never experience it before, so it is not a minor matter.
The present "Church" has fallen in love with technology and money (easy life) like Adam fell in love with Eve. The Bible has informed us about the mark of the beast and this current situation is looking more like it if it is not it. Technology and money are now presenting an implant to us as Eve presented the obviously forbidden fruit, with a promise of a better life, are we going to fall like Adam? We are back to the beginning. Even now, there are many antichrists and people whose fate have been ceiled by selling their soul to the devil for a more comfortable life which is more or less as receiving his mark.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by petra1(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Ideyontop:

Everyone should see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxWiGClaFh0
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jmoore(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2020
FirePower1:

[s]
Corona is leading to the necessity of taking a vaccine with which you have to receive an implant (A micro chip which is a code that even you don't understand which probably might include the mark of the beast that requires 5G to function) with a promise of a better life. The is not like every other (1G, 2G, 3G & 4G) and the world has never experience it before, so it is not a minor matter.
The present "Church" has fallen in love with technology and money (easy life) like Adam fell in love with Eve. The Bible has informed us about the mark of the beast and this current situation is looking more like it if it is not it. Technology and money are now presenting an implant to us as Eve presented the obviously forbidden fruit, with a promise of a better life, are we going to fall like Adam? We are back to the beginning. Even now, there are many antichrists and people whose fate have been ceiled by selling their soul to the devil for a more comfortable life which is more or less as receiving his mark.
[/s]

You are still blind after all I wrote!!

You can't stop the Bible prophecy.

Mark of the beast is not coming in form of physical marking, it would be spiritual marking, it is paying allegiance to the devil, worshipping him.

Don't know why most of your pastors are so ignorant of these. Or may be they are deliberately manipulating you folks with fear because they stored their treasure on earth rather than on earth.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Raysleek: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2020
This guy is a 5g engineer and he is wearing hazmat suit like theres some harmful radiation in the room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jmoore(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:

Everyone should see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxWiGClaFh0
Joseph Okechukwu, an actor same as upcoming comedian like Dino Melaye.

Clowns!!!
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by OtemAtum: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Ideyontop:
I will rather prefer arguments based on facts not sentiments. Will you join the other guy to go watch cartoon?
Lol. See your face like SpongeBob square pant grin
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:

Jesus Christ doesn't need your help to fight the Antichrist.

Exactly. If this is the prophecy of god why are Christians resisting it? You don't want the Jesus you've been waiting for to come again?

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Raysleek: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:

You are still blind aftet all I wrote!!

You can't stop the Bible prophecy.

Mark of the beast is not coming in form of physical marking, it would be spiritual marking, it is paying allegiance to the devil, worshipping him.

Don't know why most of your pastors are so ignorant of these. Or may be they are deliberately manipulating you folks with fear because they stored their treasure on earth rather than on earth.
Stop pretending to be a bible proponent . You read something in English yet you are interpreting with your village sense.
The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Revelation 13:15‭-‬17 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/rev.13.15-17.NIV
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jmoore(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Raysleek:

Stop pretending to be a bible proponent . You read something in English yet you are interpreting with your village sense.
The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Revelation 13:15‭-‬17 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/rev.13.15-17.NIV

You think revelation is understood by nursery interpretation? Never heard of figurative?

Let's assume, you are right. You are still powerless according to the prophecy. You can't stop the prophecy!! It must come!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome "shakerz": The Most Incisive Muslim On Nairaland. / 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex / What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.