Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account (18167 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Diego Maradona Death Was A Form Of Suicide As Doctor Reveal Attempts To End Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by naptu2: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Asisat Oshoala has complained that people are trying to hack her Twitter account. Other supporters of the End SARS campaign have also complained that people have tried to havk their accounts. She tweeted:

ASISAT M.O.N @AsisatOshoala

Abeg who me and am open this twitter account together wey Dey try change my password ? Shey e fe shoribu sha ? I’m just asking ni o , mi o shepe

........ LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE !!! #EndPoliceBrutality

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsisatOshoala/status/1315311892437643266

Meanwhile, she wore an End SARS shirt beneath her jersey yesterday and although she didn't score, she revealed the shirt at the Johan Cruyff Stadium in a thank you message to End SARS supporters.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by naptu2: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Some people, including known supporters of the government, have attacked Oshoala for her tweets, especially for this tweet below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12493076_2020101110_12_49_png71f501774e910dcc3a844bf53e4b1a0c

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by naptu2: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2020
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by naptu2: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Even more.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by naptu2: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Opponents of Oshoala's tweets have tagged the NFF, the sports minister Mr Sunday Dare, the NFF chairman Mr Amaju Pinnick and the Lagos State governor Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu to her tweets in an effort to force her to delete the tweets, but she has refused to delete it.

Her supporters have also risen up in her defence.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by aycorporat(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2020
naptu2:

Well done Baba.
On the thread it begins with me, I saw the police brutality stuffs you talked about which has been happening a long time ago.
I thought I heard a story about the late Chief Gani Fawehinmi who got justice for the Dawodu brothers and ensured that the family of the late victims watched as the lives of the reckless policemen came to an end with the verdict of death by hanging.
How true sir?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Kendumazy(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
She must have passed through hell in the hands of those beasts. Her tweets carries the pains and oppressions she felt in their hands.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
What we all should have stand for is #EndPOLICEbrutality, not just #EndSARS, because from the onset, they said to us.
SARS will be reformed(2015),
restructured(2016),
reorganized (2017),
reformed(2018),
immediately disbanded(2019),
now dissolved(2020)...(who is fooling who?)

27 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Uyi168: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
She shouldn't complain about it after all, according to her, this place is a jungle...

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
It's best they are absorbed into other depts since they are still men of the Force, remember they still possess firearms and know other vital details so as to prevent being tempted into crime

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by October12: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Calabar1stSon: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Sermons does not change the devil - But only sanctions changes the badman.

Calabar1stSon

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Jim99: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Naptu2 you have a thing for this girl

Or maybe she's your gf? Cuz you're always promoting her on NL

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by AuntRose(f): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Calling Nigeria a jungle is an Insult to all peaceful jungles including the ones in Afghanistan and Somalia.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
U sef tweet too much grin
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by PremzY002(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
...all is well
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by GeneralPula: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Onlinealaba(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
I think those that are outside the country can see nigeria for what it is and can voice out and say the true reality, we in the country are scared to speak up for the fear of many unknown, check signature for your smart TVs and electronics

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Smokeyyhut: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Hello guys, please help your girl to gain more awareness for my new food business... help a fam please.

Just help to like my picture on Instagram with the link below.

Thanks and much appreciation as you do. Help small business grow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNj4vil5VK/?igshid=1cqdee1tmn5zd

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Wolexdey(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by KingstonAyo37: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Dss
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
Following
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by kosebafi: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
is an attempt which should make you more careful
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by ElValiente(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
naptu2:
Some people, including known supporters of the government, have attacked Oshoala for her tweets, especially for this tweet below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12493076_2020101110_12_49_png71f501774e910dcc3a844bf53e4b1a0c

So she can talk like this. Wasere omo daada, omo atata.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by SamuelTurner(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
See those hypocrites bashing her because she called Nigeria a jungle...

Nigeria no be jungle?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by DropsMic(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Alexis11: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2020
When will all these people help Nigerian students to trend #ENDASUUSTRIKE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Time To Leave - Nigerians Urge Osimhen To Quit Napoli / Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? / Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.