Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Do These Before The Release Of ICAN March /july Diet Exams Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do These Before The Release Of ICAN March /july Diet Exams Results (633 Views)

JAMB Announces Date For Release Of 2024 Mock-utme Results / Free Telegram Lecture For Ican March 2020 Diet / JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do These Before The Release Of ICAN March /july Diet Exams Results by planetpgold(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

How was your weekend? I hope you used it to study very well. However, if you are among those who wrote March/July ICAN Exam, I know that you are waiting for the release of your ICAN result to determine your next course of action.

Now the question is, when will the ICAN result be released? There are several rumours that it will be out by 21st of October, 2020 which is in 8 days' time. Whether it is true or not we shall all live beyond the date. And the result will surely come.

For those writing November diet, what matters now are:
- how are you going to prepare for November exams that will be written starting December 8th?
-where will you start from in those voluminous textbooks?
-how many courses should you sit for, especially if you just moved into another level?
- considering the short time, Should you write only theoretical courses or write both theoretical and calculations courses.

Personally, you need to keep pushing, you should never give up on yourself. You know yourself better than I do. So, don't relent and postpone till next year; try to, at least, write one or two courses.

For those who are preparing for the November Diet, I hope you have gotten your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos because you still have time now to prepare ahead of those waiting for their March/July result. I hope you will not wait until it is too late to decide. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

to get started immediately while you have less than 55days to the exams.

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

Public Universities Closed For Eight Months And The Story Of King Solomon / IPPIS: NASU Issues 14-days Ultimatum, Threatens Strike / Story Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.