Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerians Drags Youtuber, Ronke Raji Over Insensitive Post On #endsars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Drags Youtuber, Ronke Raji Over Insensitive Post On #endsars (392 Views)

“you Seem To Like Criminals” Nigerians Drags Toyin Abraham’s Past Marriage / Nigerian-american Youtube Star, Influencer, And Makeup Artist, Ronke Raji Weds! / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drags Youtuber, Ronke Raji Over Insensitive Post On #endsars by Afangideh1(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Popular YouTuber, Ronke Raji has been caught up amidst fire following a post on her page acknowledging a bicycle before talking about the #EndSARs protest.

The beauty blogger had shared a picture of herself standing by a bicycle on Instagram while narrating her experience learning to ride one and in the end, she added a few lines about the EndSars protest.

This, however, did not sit well with her followers as it was considered a spit on the face.

See reactions below…

In reaction to the backlash, she tweeted…

Click on the link below for full details

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/nigerians-drags-youtuber-ronke-raji.html

(1) (Reply)

National Peace Award Unveils Nominees And Zonal Queens Of Peace Nigeria In Abuja / #lekkimassacre: Mother Of Victim Killed At Lekki Toll-gate Speaks / Davido Shares Video Of Little Boy Dancing To His Song "FEM"[VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.