Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

7 Important Tips To Achieve Success In Your CITN Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Important Tips To Achieve Success In Your CITN Exams (132 Views)

What Reading Strategy Did You Use To Achieve Your JAMB Score? / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Important Tips To Achieve Success In Your CITN Exams by planetpgold(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

You are a Winner...

Welcome to your CITN Exam week and I know that you will make it. However, I don't want you to take chances by assuming that you know the relevant exam tips. So, as a result, I have put below very important exam tips that will aid your success in your CITN Exams. These include:

1. Resting your brain for at least 6hrs on the night before your exams so that you will not be mixing formulas and concepts up and examiner's questions wrongly. The most painful aspect is that you won't know until the end of the exams.
2. Get to the exam hall 45 minutes earlier.
3. Print your docket, go with 2 pieces of pen and 2 different makes of calculators and let it be in a file.
4. Carefully and calmly read the Examiner's instruction.
5. Answer the question within the examiner's requirements. Don't go overboard.
6. Go with at least 5 pieces of Nose mask daily to the exam
7. Pray and rejoice as if you have already passed your Exams and Be calm.

Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.

Simply put, to believe in yourself means to have the self-confidence that you have already made it. Have confidence in your abilities so that with the abundant grace of God, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to do, especially in this Exam week.

As a result, Myself, All staff and management of PlatinumGold 360 Solutions have faith in you and you will excel in this CITN April 2020 Exams. Definitely, you will be among those that will share success results and triumphant testimonies.

Dedicated to Your April CITN Exam Domination,
Tim Jibodu, ACTI

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Enquiry Concerning Post Graduate Studies In Public Health / AD0-E103 Exam Dumps 2020 Blackfriday Coupon / Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.