Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination (14876 Views)

APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by Onlinesmart: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
viyon02:
Typical of drug Baron devilish man that claim he own Lagos. God is watching you, a day will come when you will pay for your iniquities am sure of it you can't fool God.
Okoro, Lagos is in the southwest not southeast. Face your region.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by Wfaluse: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kill you cos of senatorial election. This guy must be kidding. Come off it man! You are no threat to Abiru. Abi ewa gbawa

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by seguno2: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
viyon02:
Typical of drug Baron devilish man that claim he own Lagos. God is watching you, a day will come when you will pay for your iniquities am sure of it you can't fool God.

Before the day comes, the drug baron would have killed almost all Lagosians directly, like Funsho Williams, or with the ever increasing IGR they pay without receiving government services.
The earlier Lagosians face up to the monster, the better.
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by seguno2: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
cosse:
This is most likely a childish futile attempt to garner public sympathy toward his upcoming election...... unfortunately it is also a gross abuse of use of social media.....
Any fool can come up with an allegation..I can wake up and write on social media this same likely BS...
Did ur assailants admit to being sent to by a political party?
Is the APC the sole controller of assassin's in Lagos?
Did you just assume that only an opposition party would be responsible?
Like a poster said in the original post...this gimmick won't even win you the votes of your neighbours down Allison street!!..

Are you a JJC in Lagos to not know that MC Oluomo and Tinubu are in charge of all assassins? They give them licenses to operate.
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by GeneralPula: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adrian9:
Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020

Ole..

Baraoo
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lol....driver forming 007

He just sold himself out

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by PDSI(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Abiru a newcomer will still chance this man. Abiru has been the one campaigning or you no get money ni

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by aaking(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
I never knew Apc is contesting against any other party in Lagos state. I have been looking for posters of other Party which I haven't seen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by Royalfurnitures: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
APC ready to kill to retain Lagos at all Lagos

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by Ofgana45: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
see below
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by olowo1995(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
HigherEd:
PDP Canditate Gbadamosi Alleges That APC Candidate Tokunbo Abiru Is Trying To Kill Him.

Mr. Tokunbo Abiru, please warn your campaign against murder & assassination. This is the second attempt against us!!! One of our activists was almost assassinated last night by four gunmen who admitted they had been trailing him since 5pm. He barely escaped with his life!

The 1st attempt was at Shomolu, and we escaped because of the vigilance of my driver, who noticed the would-be assassin creeping up on us from behind. Last night was the 2nd attempt. I'm aware you'll feign ignorance & even threaten to sue, but only the living can be sued!!

Just so you're not in any doubt, @TokunboAbiru, I am tagging you so you know this is not some publicity stunt. Both attempts were real and can no longer be ignored, in view of what happened to late Engineer Funsho Williams in this same Lagos!!

For the record, I fully expect you to claim that your reputation is somehow being tarnished and that these are lies. However I'm willing to pay that price just so no further attempts are made on the lives of our campaign members or myself. That's the reason I've gone public.

Link to tweet.
https://twitter.com/BOGbadamosi/status/1315559584908574720?s=19

my blooda, go get sense, who know u for Ikorodu wet u think say u can win the election with this your cheap propaganda, if they assassinator were not caught how do you know they have been trailing you since 5pm. Always make way joor

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by sangresan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Na attention seeker...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by viyon02: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Okoro, Lagos is in the southwest not southeast. Face your region.
who is okoro? am a true lagosian, check my Monika for confirmation, true lagosians want to liberate themselves from drug Lord godfather.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by viyon02: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
seguno2:

Before the day comes, the drug baron would have killed almost all Lagosians directly, like Funsho Williams, or with the ever increasing IGR they pay without receiving government services.
The earlier Lagosians face up to the monster, the better.
yes very soon bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by globalresource: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
cosse:
This is most likely a childish futile attempt to garner public sympathy toward his upcoming election...... unfortunately it is also a gross abuse of use of social media.....
Any fool can come up with an allegation..I can wake up and write on social media this same likely BS...
Did ur assailants admit to being sent to by a political party?
Is the APC the sole controller of assassin's in Lagos?
Did you just assume that only an opposition party would be responsible?
Like a poster said in the original post...this gimmick won't even win you the votes of your neighbours down Allison street!!..

Please if it were to be you. What would u do? Keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
when I saw Tokunbo Abiru campaign posters, I just dey laugh.

after him don swallow Polaris bank money finish with all him dirty and hideous connection with politicians as the MD of the bank, dem come bring am comot make him come chop politics money.

thieves.

a person like this can contract assassination of his opponents naah.

mumu people can't do politics without taking lives.

you'll all not end well in this life.

murderer oshi.

awon Oloriburuku.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by bewla(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
baliyubla:
Same thing they did to the Late Engr. Funsho Williams. Nothing must happen to Gbadamosi, the runaway drug baron must call his boys to order.
This can never be from Uncle toks
the Alhaji Mukaila tokunbo abiru I no can and will never do such a thing he has hold so many notable position and office in Lagos and beyond like DHL ,gt bank, and is last working place this a gentleman man to the bone
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by bewla(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
when I saw Tokunbo Abiru campaign posters, I just dey laugh.

after him don swallow Polaris bank money finish with all him dirty and hideous connection with politicians as the MD of the bank, dem come bring am comot make him come chop politics money.

thieves.

a person like this can contract assassination of his opponents naah.

mumu people can't do politics without taking lives.

you'll all not end well in this life.

murderer oshi.

awon Oloriburuku.
chairman pipe down I don't mean to insult u pls try to be were am coming from to fill me

when u get to no this man u love him is passionate and kind
I no him and work with his family before now dedicate and hard-working person
he started from scratch like any body in gt bank and rise Tru the rank

it's true u have to no somebody to be some one in life
but I don't think or fill he can harm a bird

very kind and honest
I can stand for him any day any time

but we are human still I trust him Abit more
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
bewla:
chairman pipe down I don't mean to insult u pls try to be were am coming from to fill me

when u get to no this man u love him is passionate and kind
I no him and work with his family before now dedicate and hard-working person
he started from scratch like any body in gt bank and rise Tru the rank

it's true u have to no somebody to be some one in life
but I don't think or fill he can harm a bird

very kind and honest
I can stand for him any day any time

but we are human still I trust him Abit more

Trust no human, bro.

the riskiest people to trust on earth are the politicians.

once again, trust no human.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
seguno2:

Are you a JJC in Lagos to not know that MC Oluomo and Tinubu are in charge of all assassins? They give them licenses to operate.

Lets be honest, Gbadamosi is not going to win this election - nobody is looking to kill him. He himself knows this, but is working towards name recognition in the upcoming gubernatorial elections.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
olowo1995:

my blooda, go get sense, who know u for Ikorodu wet u think say u can win the election with this your cheap propaganda, if they assassinator were not caught how do you know they have been trailing you since 5pm. Always make way joor

Gbadamosi who lost woefully even in the polling booth close to his family house in Ikorodu is also talking? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by bewla(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

Trust no human, bro.

the riskiest people to trust on earth are the politicians.

once again, trust no human.
I said so why I can still speak for him Abit is that I no him from when he is nobody till some years back and his a member of maican then in 1004 so u c his a good man

but his a human
but still I don't think he can do that send some one to kill person

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
bewla:
I said so why I can still speak for him Abit is that I no him from when he is nobody till some years back and his a member of maican then in 1004 so u c his a good man

but his a human
but still I don't think he can do that send some one to kill person

no yawah.

stay blessed, bossman. ✌

1 Like

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by bewla(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

no yawah.

stay blessed, bossman. ✌
U are well come but come to think of it o

there is something here in South West more then end Sarz

do u no in my house I use to get # 3,500 from NEPA know today I got bill of #7,515 pls when is the new tariff taking off
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
bewla:
U are well come but come to think of it o

there is something here in South West more then end Sarz

do u no in my house I use to get # 3,500 from NEPA know today I got bill of #7,515 pls when is the new tariff taking off

a lot of things need change and reformation not in the SW alone, but in Nigeria as a whole.
too many things are wrong, which I believe that change will hit most of them in years to come if we fight harder with unity.

for the bolded grin

bro, this question is not for me naah. I'm not the FG or a staff of DisCos and others oooh. grin

God airpuss. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by badoh(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
He should just shut the Bleep. You're tagging Abiru cos he was a former M.D and you expect him to call his boys to order. Who told you he has political thugs? Don't even think Abiru will be simple and allow himself to be pushed around cos he is a technocrat. Better face your own campaign and leave Abiru. Seems you're even seeing defeat from afar.
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by soke02(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Someone is attempting to assassinate and u did not report to the police but came to warn him on Twitter. Smell lie
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by bewla(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
if we fight harder with unity .

grin[/quote]
to this I we touts

it will start small then it will revolve to big

unity
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by bewla(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
if we fight harder with unity .

grin[/quote]
to this I we touts

it will start small then it will revolve to big

unity
Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by BOFA2020: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
This idiot knows he's going to lose hence he has started looking for dumb delusional excuses already knowing that some IPIG reta@ds will fall for anything as long as it's anti APC/Buhari. Bunch of clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination by keneck1: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2020
BOFA2020:
This idiot knows he's going to lose hence he has started looking for dumb delusional excuses already knowing that some IPIG reta@ds will fall for anything as long as it's anti APC/Buhari. Bunch of clowns.
bunch of very very frustrated empty clowns hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi To Meet Tinubu In UK On Wednesday / How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal / Judge Orders Transfer Of $9.8m Seized From Andrew Yakubu To The Court's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.