Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) (47177 Views)

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching Desk, A wedding guest was killed while the groom's legs were crushed by a truck in an accident in Kwara state on Sunday, October 11.

The incident which occurred along Ibrahim Taiwo Road, in IIorin, the state capital, at about 1 pm involved a motorcycle, a truck and a Toyota Jeep, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the guest and the groom were on a motorcycle when an SUV hit them from behind into the path of the truck which crushed the passenger, killing him instantly , while the two legs of the rider, who is the groom, were also crushed.

An Eyewitness Who Notify , Said the injured man who got married on Saturday, October 10, was transporting the guest to a motor park at Wahab Folawiyo Road to board a vehicle to Lagos when the tragedy occurred.

"The young man came from Lagos to attend a wedding in Ilorin. The groom, who is a commercial motorcyclist, decided to take him to the park before and the accident occurred on the way." said the witness, Reports.

Spokesman for the state police command, Ajayi Okasanmi, who confirmed the incident said investigation has commenced.

"The two vehicles are already at our station while the drivers of both the Toyota Jeep and the truck have been arrested. We have commenced investigation into the incident" he stated.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1614810495347327&id=932061520288898&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Source: BLOG

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2020
See More Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Shares

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Na the groom leg you dey talk when the other passenger was actually crushed to death.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Bad.. I wish the groom a quick recovery and the dead a peaceful rest...

As for the manslaughterer, he should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I will also use this opportunity to warn all law-abiding Nigerians going about their legit businesses to be wary of those hoodlums in the street constituting public nuisances in the name of protesting (the end of something that has long been ended). They're known for their reckless driving and gross, unruly behavior and you might end up being at the receiving end of their atrocities if you are not careful enough.

I also appeal to his excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, to do something urgently, even if it means involving the military, to nip the activities of these hoodlums in the bud before they degenerate into something monstrous.

May God help Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020
thorpido:
Na the groom leg you dey talk when the other passenger was actually crushed to death.

Read The Headline Bro
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Read The Headline Bro
The headline projects the groom's legs more.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
thorpido:
The headline projects the groom's legs more.

Which head line, do you want to give it
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Jesuuuuu

Edit please...too body op.
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Which head line, do you want to give it
Truck crushes man to death,crushes the legs of the other passenger on a motorcycle.

7 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
Jesuuuuu

Edit please...too body op.

Is Crying Right Now, Because Na Only Bad News Dey Happen In Nigeria
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by EngrDecenti: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Brother, We @ Got You Covered With All The Bad News Happening In Nigeria
I can see that. I hope to read more good news though

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2020
EngrDecenti:

I can see that. I hope to read more good news though

Is A Profesional Blogger, So Brother, Stay Tuned
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by manuel4real(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Is A Profesional Blogger, So Brother, Stay Tuned
why na only bad news you de always cover

6 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nigerians ehn, an accident will happen, everybody will just stand and be looking

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Condolences!
So Horrific and Terrible!
Prayers for the Injured and the family of the Dead..

Folks! This is why we Have to take the matter of Preparation for Eternity very Important..

Death can hit any Moment!

Being Prepared for Eternity is the only way to be ahead of Death.

Preparation for Eternity entails Surrendering to Jesus Christ and Living for Him ..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by wonuks(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is horrifying. RIP
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
kiss

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
shocked

May you not die untimely
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by naijadjmixtape: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
unpleasant sight, RIP

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nigerians ehn, an accident will happen, everybody will just stand and be looking

Wetin u wan make dem do
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mheen
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Quick recovery to the wounded.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by devigblegble: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
For some reason I just hate motorcycles for no accurate reason , i could only stand a distance and watch people ride it , I’ll never get on the device
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
my condolence
damn too much death,God help us
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nawa o, our prayers is for us not to see any calamities.
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
I don't like reading news on front page
It's always bad news embarassed
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by MrCover: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
God Please Guide And Protect
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Kindness218: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thank you Jesus Christ for the gift of life. I appreciate your Holy Name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Flight Lost A Tire While Landing At Lagos Airport / Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.